Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:42:43 AM

we should not give up in any condition at cryptocurrency market.this is not give us best solution, and if we give up with currency condition its means all time we had already spend could be useless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:24:03 AM

we should not give up in any condition at cryptocurrency market.this is not give us best solution, and if we give up with currency condition its means all time we had already spend could be useless.
when price falls is an opportunity to find a place to enter market. of course it is for potential coins in the future, so our waiting is not in vain. many investors are actually happy with such conditions, because of greater profit-seeking opportunities

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

if you are afraid of that moment then you can be quiet and do not trade or rather choose the safe path, but if you have the courage you can trade and make use of the price movements on the cryptocurrency as best as possible to make a profit even if you only get a little profit.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
if your profit are not increase just leave and find the good market and make sure that it can help you and ofcourse think before you choose
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

if you are afraid of that moment then you can be quiet and do not trade or rather choose the safe path, but if you have the courage you can trade and make use of the price movements on the cryptocurrency as best as possible to make a profit even if you only get a little profit.
To be honest, the bear market is full of opportunities and small waves every day, we can surf and make a lot of profits but in return, whales and sharks can always bite us if they like, and the bite from these big fish has never been so light, it always creates deep wounds and pours a lot of blood. With such consequences, I think we are fearful or brave, we should still be quiet and look at the bear market, should not show strength and greed, the level of this battlefield is not for us, regret about the opportunity is possible but the loss is unacceptable

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

I will advise you then to read books about famous traders, their biographies, the principles of their trade. If you read them, you will notice one important thing - they all got rich in the bear market. This of course sounds silly - but the fact remains. Bear market is better suited for trading. Exchanges give us the opportunity to earn on short positions - why don't you use them?
MathGame

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

The market is too bearish 🐻 to trade right now. It is advisable to HODL at the moment and wait for a month or two to see how the market will perform before You make a decision.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

In this market there is a fact that the professional always wins. But what is professionalism determined? Of course, depending on what kind of strategies are done and when the investor decides to invest. A good investor waits for the right time and starts to invest when the market enters a downtrend. This right decision at the right time and the right investment will always return as positive income, in which case the investor will never complain about the market. That is why it is necessary to make the right decisions and never give up in this sector, sure steps to move forward. When this is the case, the investor is satisfied with the current market conditions and never withdraws from the market.
batusangkar87

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:53:19 PM

You shouldn't stop trading because the market will recover soon and everything will be fine! To my mind, it is better to star trading a bit later when btc and ether will increase in price
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

You have already know that it is harder to make profit from trading now,so better you stopped for awhile or take the consequences of risking your money.

But i believe that if you will be contented in small amount of profit for sure you can make even good income daily.dont expect for 5-10 instead take 3-4% for income assurance
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

Don't stop, but definitely change your tactics, holding onto things long term can just completely fuck you.

Keep your trade small and trade often, the market is always moving and there are always opportunities to grab some profit.

ALWAYS ALways ALWAys Have a stop loss set.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

It's up to you bro! But for me, I don't want to stop in trading even there is a bear market. I have coins in a long term period and I am optimistic to my hold coins. Probably, the profits we will make today is not high but it will have a better result once you are a good trader.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

Vice versa, in my opinion it is easier to trade in such bear market. Am I wrong? How you gonna trade in a bull market? In a bull market you need to hold. But in general, if you do not know how to trade better don't do it. It's very risky.
Just sit and see the chart research when will market will go up and focus on your trade.You're not alone who is facing this panic.
Yeah of course it is very risky and earning money from trading is this bearish market is much difficult. I also suggest that only well experienced traders should take this risk. New investors should not try trading in this situation. My strategy is to hold my coins in such situations but regularly observe the market every moment. When there is little bit chance I try to cash this opportunity.
No, you can continue to trading even in this bear market because you will need to learn how to hold with patience as we know that you will have to wait for price to go high so that you may be able to sell it for high price that will result in profit and nothing more. Bear market, because you will get it on low price that will further enable you to make a large collection of it with your savings you will get in large quantity.
hastag_80

Activity: 392

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

The decision is depend upon yours choices,if you thinks that your still gain a small profits when doing trading even the market are still in bloody situation,therefore we continue our daily trading while in other hand we thinks that we are loosing our investment  now,its better to quits temporaly and hold some of our crypto coins and  wait the moment when the market going back to its stability form.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

The decision is depend upon yours choices,if you thinks that your still gain a small profits when doing trading even the market are still in bloody situation,therefore we continue our daily trading while in other hand we thinks that we are loosing our investment  now,its better to quits temporaly and hold some of our crypto coins and  wait the moment when the market going back to its stability form.
If you are good, this situation will not stop you because in order to be profitable in trading, you just simply buy low and sell high.
The market fluctuation is still volatile, so anyone still have a chance to make profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

If you are not sure of your knowledge and have a fear of losing money, it is better not to engage in trading. Try to calm down and think rationally.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

Don't stop trading at bear market, and instead of quiting just have patience and wait for you asset to gain profitable value by holding your asset for a long term goals. Bear market is our chance to buy for more coins to hold for, and sell when it rises higher in price of each coin. Always think for better future and set aside those failures in life, and all you have to do is be positive.
Yes, definitely bear market will give you more chance to have a great profit and more chance of getting a experience and knowledge about the phases of cryptomarket. Shape your mind to cope with low prices in the market since it is bear market now, try to trade more with this phase of the market and hold til the bull runs in this year,
cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:35:31 PM

I dont think one can make any profit trading in this bear market prices usually goes down and occasionaly rise only a little bit and then goes back again.funds can easily be lost in this kind of market situation i will advise you to hold on for sometime till market recovers and becomes normal again so as to avoid loss of funds.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
manismanja

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

to be able to always benefit from this cryptocurrency you should be able to take advantage of any moment to be able to get a profit, because of that when you trade don't use all the capital you have so that you can still trade at the exchange place.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:38:33 PM

Never enter into trading if you have any doubt or don't have any knowledge about it. Due to for sure, you will only regret the decision which you are going to make. But if the market are in bull run season better to trade with a knowledge still, that's why trade wisely as much as you can to avoid loss of capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: