Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market?  (Read 4454 times)
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

The price of crypto sure there are will be the bottomed when down trend but we dont know which level price will be become the deepest. We should keep trading to catch the bottomed , and to avoid losss we should be use stop loss. When the price of crypto going down to more than 80% , so we have opportunity to make profit because the price will push.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

If you don't have the skills to trade in a bear market and still losing many trades then it is time to stop and continue learning some technics on how to make profits even during bear season. Both bear markets and bull markets represent big opportunities to make money, and the key to success is to use strategies and ideas that can generate profits under a variety of conditions. This requires consistency, discipline, focus and the ability to take advantage of fear and greed. So education that couples with actual trading is still the best way to become an skilled trader for both market situations.

The best thing and the perfect choice for a beginner is just to hold. Do not risk - trading when the cryptocurrencies can go down any time can lead you to the fail. It is better to go on learning everything about the cryptocurrencies and wait.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

How should someone decide this year wherein for almost a year of bearish market? This is crucial for traders. The expected bullish period during the fourth quarter is still far from reality, though the market is a bit stable for the meantime. Would this stability enough for the bullish traders to come back in trading? I think it would be good to back to trading this month because this seems to be the turning point from bearish to bullish. Then, early next might be the much awaited bull run.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lavara

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

Not a good idea to trade now for short hours. It looks like a big lull in front of a big tsunami. Of course, a professional can trade in such a sluggish market, but it is also dangerous. Wait for the turn of the market when it is favorable, for example, I am now studying and staying in good icoprojects. I think the best solution so far Wink

WilliamCrum

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:39:01 AM

Many people afraid trading in the bear market but people should buy at the current situation of the market because we will be getting them at cheap prices. Instead of panic about the market better try to learn more trading knowledge in the bear market only.
I think that the market price is trading too much stable which indicate that the price of bitcoin will very soon start increasing and therefore I think that it is the best time for investment, so I think that if you can manage to invest more and more money in bitcoin in current position it will be no doubt a very good decision.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:50:05 PM

This is the right time to accumulate some good altcoin at very low price. After few month bullish market will come. Then you can sell your coins at high price with profits.
The problem is to know exactly which coins to buy, something that it is already very difficult to do with thousands of coins in the market and with many appearing every day, so the best thing to do in my opinion is to do nothing, just wait until the market begins to give some signs of recovery before you begin to buy worthless coins that will not give you profits.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

This is the right time to accumulate some good altcoin at very low price. After few month bullish market will come. Then you can sell your coins at high price with profits.
The problem is to know exactly which coins to buy, something that it is already very difficult to do with thousands of coins in the market and with many appearing every day, so the best thing to do in my opinion is to do nothing, just wait until the market begins to give some signs of recovery before you begin to buy worthless coins that will not give you profits.
A wise decision rather than forcing yourself to buy a coin which havent really give out some signs of price increase.This is a risky thing actually if you do let your emotions do control you because FOMO
most of the time will really put us on harm.Its better to stand still and do nothing unless if you do have some good analysis when it comes to coin choices then proceed if not then better to keep still.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:24:57 AM

Many people afraid trading in the bear market but people should buy at the current situation of the market because we will be getting them at cheap prices. Instead of panic about the market better try to learn more trading knowledge in the bear market only.
I think that the market price is trading too much stable which indicate that the price of bitcoin will very soon start increasing and therefore I think that it is the best time for investment, so I think that if you can manage to invest more and more money in bitcoin in current position it will be no doubt a very good decision.
First thing I would love to say is that as long as you can make money by trading, regardless of what the market condition are, you should not stop trading because making money makes more money.

However since it is a reality that the economic activities are a bit faded in the bear market just because making profit is not so sure, one should not trade to loose either. The down price gives another chance to own coins that are available at low cost and this is something that signifies the future profit so better earn it.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

Yes, it is better to stop trading in the market because fluctuation is kept increasing in the market which makes us lose value and fluctuation are kept increasing because of Bitcoin price is not stable and this makes more fluctuating more in the market.
Bitcoin never had a stable journey. If someone says this was it, just check the life of bitcoin. I am sure it wasn’t less than a bumpy road that had so many ups and downs. Things were sometimes in the court and sometimes out. Many had earned so huge and many times they had to lose unintentionally. So, all this doesn’t let you quit from it. Keep your morals high and keep on trying.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

I think the Bear market is good for buying coins and trading with them. An expert trader always prefers winter for the trade. But If you are losing money in trading then you should stop trading and learn more how to proceed! Without lose, you can not gain in trade. So, I would suggest to do trade with a low amount of money, learn first.

It goes without saying that gaining profit in bear market is not easy at all. And just a few people know how to manage when the whole market is in bad fluctuation, those who have a wealth of knowledge, a world of experience as well as skill, can earn benefit while the market is in dip. Personally, I try to avoid the loss, so I keep holding and waiting. Yup, usually I capitalize on low price to collect extra coin and I think buying is one of the best solution when the market are going down. You know when the market provides us chance to buy low, we’d better take advantage.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

Yes, it is better to stop trading in the market because fluctuation is kept increasing in the market which makes us lose value and fluctuation are kept increasing because of Bitcoin price is not stable and this makes more fluctuating more in the market.
Bitcoin never had a stable journey. If someone says this was it, just check the life of bitcoin. I am sure it wasn’t less than a bumpy road that had so many ups and downs. Things were sometimes in the court and sometimes out. Many had earned so huge and many times they had to lose unintentionally. So, all this doesn’t let you quit from it. Keep your morals high and keep on trying.
We should because we need that to turn things into profitable in the long run.
Trading is always possible at any situation but we have to consider the right timing, now, with the bear market, this is not a good timing
if you are not an expert trader because it requires proper research in order to arrive an excellent decision.

STUDENTCOIN