Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3329 times)
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:37:14 AM

Indeed, it is not fair if some good ICOs will also be branded as scam because they were dragged by these some frauduent projects in which they made the image of the ICO to become ugly. Existing Altcoins are the living proof that there are lot of ICOs that are legal but we not just rely only on legitimacy of the ICOs when joining them but we should see to it that these ICOs has the potential to make your money to grow too.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:58:40 AM

Some are not but it really needs so good research to determine those and those should also meet the investment criteria.

That's true. The key point is to provide own research before deciding to join an ICO. Not only about the four considerations above, you need analyze other aspects such as its legality, team track records, and so on. Yeah, it's sometimes quite difficult to get the right ICO since the scammer seems smarter day by day. Just keep careful and more conscientious!  

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Orang Tua

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:32:20 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

Of course not all ico are scams, but I think for now there aren't many ico who are successful. Some people are willing to engage in ico in the hope of instant profits, and when the market is not what they want, they begin to call the project invested is a scam. So I think it's true that the risk will always be big.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:42:38 AM

all available investments in this world must be at risk and no one wants risk. so I think everything is in ourselves, whether you want to be smart and careful in investing or being a fool and always careless in every investment.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:46:29 AM

Many ico are able to bring better development, and this proves that ico can indeed be accounted for.
For this matter, it is certainly an achievement for the team for its success.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
#bromocorah

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

Maybe ico is the most interesting place for all communities, even scammers. But I think there are still many ico who really created with really good innovation, even though at the moment they have the same problem in getting support. And of course ico will always have the greatest risk, even if all the attributes of kindness are owned.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:57:53 AM

everyone knows that some ICOs are not a scam, you can see that the bounty hunters still work to support and promote ICO-ICO, the bounty hunters know the difference between scam ICOs or not scam even though they cannot distinguish correctly, I support ICO, because for me ICO is a way to build a company and provide opportunities for many people to be involved in building the company.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:32:24 AM

There are plenty of icos that are not scam.  You just have to do a study about them.  The project vision, use cases, the team.  It would be best if you could meet the team members personally during events or roadshow.
yes there still some legit ico but unfortunately some of the scams schemes covers/hide on it ,which the reason why investors nowadays always doubting about it and become frustrated as well because of being so difficult to determine  .
HarveyMatthews52

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:42:43 AM

If you are a novice now, I think you should invest in coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Ripple. This investment will keep you away from fraudsters. And investment and cryptocurrency will help you learn more knowledge about fraudulent ICO projects.
Visibel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:47:45 AM

In my opinion, ico does need time to grow, especially when we are in a bear market today. Could it be easy for us to show that Altcoins like Ethereum also need time to become big. But the question is, why are we involved in ico, if we can wait for a project to register tokens on the exchanger. This will always be a problem, even though of course there are many ico who are not a scam.
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

basically, everyone has their own criteria for choosing an ico. before following an ico, surely, we must understanding the ico which will be followed well. that way we will know how the prospect of ico in the future, whether good or not. certainly, in choosing an ico we have to be careful to avoid the scam ico.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:17:16 AM

involved in the ICO is indeed dangerous and risky. but for the results is reversed it could be fairly large even beyond the expected. Thus the thing at risk like this will be able to give substantial results if it can overcome the risks there are. even this start many considered by many people to be able to get results and potential that exists therein.

DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:21:18 AM

With increased regulations coming in to play the number of dubious ICO has reduced, and alongside this investors that have been bitten once are more cautious. There are some great ICO coming to the market so the important things are to check the background details and if possible pick companies with working products all ready.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:25:15 AM

We know that already some of them are fully legit and bring you to success but for now? non of them are noticed because many users now are just look to many people in one project so that project can earn more investors and scam them and run so many investors now are afraid to invest.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:25:50 AM

Indeed, it is not fair if some good ICOs will also be branded as scam because they were dragged by these some frauduent projects in which they made the image of the ICO to become ugly. Existing Altcoins are the living proof that there are lot of ICOs that are legal but we not just rely only on legitimacy of the ICOs when joining them but we should see to it that these ICOs has the potential to make your money to grow too.
Those good project that is being tagged as a scam is quiet not fair for the team because for sure they work hard for it. People are too desperate to ruin this market and make a bad impression in the public but I still believe in the ICO's. Most of the ICO is scam but not all, its just hard to distinguish what is the legal one and what is the hype one so investors should put extra effort on analyzing the project.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:26:10 AM

No one is telling that all of ICO's are scam. It's just only a few of them were able to become successful and  some of them were scams that why other investors preferred to stay away from it and invest on some coins with lower risk.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

I do not understand why he said that, because of course, if all the ICOs are fraudulent, why are investors still investing in ICOs?  Cheesy
linna08

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:38:21 AM

Of course not all icos are scams. I think most icos are fraudulent, so we have to learn to conduct in-depth research and analysis and read the white papers.
jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

Tha part of 'true' Icos is too small and thisfact can't make me sure about icos' reliability and so on. I suppose that investing in cryptocurrencies is much more profitable.
hirundinecrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

It is true that some ICOs are not Scams. provided you can find out the tricks and the way to get to know the project is not a Scam. and the information you provide is very helpful in using the ICO. even though it is done carefully and must be patient. but later the results will be satisfying. Thank you for the information.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: