Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3329 times)
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:24:05 AM

It is true, not all of the ICO that exists today is a scam. Because there are still many successful ICO also though it is indeed less legit. The price of a token is indeed being too cheap in the market. But it could be some time later.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:34:15 AM

Everyday there are programs ico came out and most of them are real programs that bring me many products and reliability with clear schedule as well as with pledges to create trust for investors
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

Accepting all of these advices, investing in ICO is a risky deal. I try to avoid this and just participate in bounties,
I prefer buying coins already listed on exchanges.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:30:39 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
Yeah I agree to those who said not all ICO's are scam because sone others could be just a failed project due to lack of exposure to the public audience. But yeah I think it is the matter of our choice to get in to what ever ICO we want in but it is also our responsibility to conduct our own due diligence before investing just to make sure we are safe with our investments. We all know that being here in this cryptoworld brought us risks to deal with.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:36:57 AM

Good info you are absolutely right ,some ICO are scam many are real,nice tips must follow it.

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

I also think that some ICO are not scams. It means that not all ICOs actually is sam. SOme of them are really legit and successful until the exchange. It depends on the concept, team, and also analysis of the ICO itself. However, never make too easy  in analyzing an ICO because many ICO scams are very clever in packing to be likely a legit ICO.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
mbahsastro

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:41:41 AM

of course so. because there are still projects a successful ICO. Not all projects that ICO scam. and still there are many opportunities for you to find a project that is legit. Live how you look for, and how luck factor in you alone.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:43:13 AM

Of course; not all are scam; some still have something genuine they are developing; but most are scam; it the same thing they keep repeating with different face; they keep wanting to create the fastest blockchain over and over again same idea; tweaked and sponsored by the same people
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:44:39 AM

Some Ico's are not scam others treated it scam because of no return of investment when they invest money. Many Ico's this year failed because of cannot able to raise funds during the Ico days. So our duties to search the best Ico to invest.

Yes, you are right there are many ICO's failed because the community is not supporting those project. Now the community is researching a lot about the companies whether those companies have the ability to develop what they mentioned in the roadmap. We have to be very careful when investing in any of the new ICO.
gameofthronne

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

Of course it is, not all ICOs is scam. I know there are some ICOs that scam but not all of them are scam. I know some legit ICO and good ICO too out there. Some ICO scam but it's not means all of ICO is scam too. The thing is there are so many ICOs out there and we needs to smart before chose an ico.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

there are still many successful ICOs, even though it's not legitimate. Token prices are too cheap on the market. But it can be some time later. With high patience, you can still make big profits. Because waiting for the next price increase.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:54:32 AM

there are still many successful ICOs, even though it's not legitimate. Token prices are too cheap on the market. But it can be some time later. With high patience, you can still make big profits. Because waiting for the next price increase.
Yes actually the investment in ICOs projects is suitable for long term investment at least for middle term investment, if we want make short term of profit investing in alternatives coins which has big capitalization of marketcap is best choice than investing in ICOs, we can trade alternatives coins are like ripple, ethereum, bitcoin cash, EOS, ada coins and another alternatives coins.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:57:30 AM

I strongly believe that it is indeed the case. because it is now so large number of ICO, ICO is not possible if all scam. No doubt there is still the ICO are legit. And it's quite possible we meet. Do not easily discouraged.
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

I think the current ico is having trouble because the market goes down. Choosing good ico is not an easy thing, but good projects but the Crypto market goes down so the token does not have a high price. I often choose projects with large communities and clear information
frey_oh

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

if you have just studied ICO. You don't have to invest directly in the market now. You must spend and learn about what you want at least 1-2 months and learn at least how ICOs are. At that point you will find a number of signs to identify the Scam and the project
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 06:35:43 AM

an awful lot of the ICO is promising to follow. Although the scam too much wandering ICO are nice and deserves to be followed are also widely available. This will depend on the can and whether it chooses to ICO right and without any risk of losing because of a scam going on.

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

that's right, not all ico are scams. there are some things that must be considered in choosing ico in order that we can avoid the scam ico. we must really understand the project that will be followed before joining it. besides that, we can also ask the admin what we don't know. it all depends on how we can choose a good ico to be followed.
Emilypowell85

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
Actually, there are many scams in ICOs, which affect the trust of other good ICOs investors. Myself, I especially appreciate the ICOs posted on Bitcoin and Reddit.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

I believe that not all ICO are scam, even though until now no one has been able to distinguish whether the ICO is a scam or not, but my advice is not to doubt the ICO, you better try to buy an existing one in the market such as ETH, BTC you can invest money You are there by buying coins again cheaply and selling at an expensive price, even though you have to wait but at least you can get a profit.

stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

there are so many ico that legit and also ico who are scam. all that can happen in following an ico. certainly, as a bounty hunter and investor, we must be avoiding the ico that is scam and choose the legit ICO. it may be difficult but we must try to get the ico that is legit in order that the results are also satisfying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: