Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3320 times)
dadanpradana

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:00:57 PM

right maybe about 30% of successful ICOs until entering the Exchange.
it might also be around until Softcap for fundraising.

Under the softcap, ICO usually has to be broken because it is unable to survive.
viettell

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

Soar is a project that many investors are watching. With the strong team they are developing the project with a new platform promising to bring success in the crypto market. People should not miss this opportunity. Come to Soar to own your own shares. https://soar.earth/
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Yes i do believe it that their are some ICO there which is not a scam and also you can get them by doing some research so you can exclude the good one and remove the scam one and you wont regret it

Mikstl

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

From new blockchain projects I like OSA DC
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

Yes i do believe it that their are some ICO there which is not a scam and also you can get them by doing some research so you can exclude the good one and remove the scam one and you wont regret it
I have the experience invest in the ICO, some project have the real product before the ICO launch, if you want to invest in the ICO, I will check the whitepaper and the team, any unclear whitepaper and the team is potential to be scam finally.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

Yes, this is really true, I also think that there are projects that are now showing very good results, but everything is so very necessary to check projects, now there are a lot of scammers, this is really a problem.
kowalski77

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

Can't say thay OSA DC is a new project. They have been on market since 2015.. Yeah, their blockchain solution is quite new, implemented in 2017, but in just they built largest AI-driven decentralized marketplace.
nostrings

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

There will continue to be some great ICOs that give massive returns but only brave investors will be willing to put a lot into it.  With high risk comes high reward.
automatik

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

Can't say thay OSA DC is a new project. They have been on market since 2015.. Yeah, their blockchain solution is quite new, implemented in 2017, but in just they built largest AI-driven decentralized marketplace.

I've heard they launched a token sale lottery with 100% bonuses, a bit late isn't it?
kowalski77

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

I've heard they launched a token sale lottery with 100% bonuses, a bit late isn't it?

Yes, they launched it yesterday. Probably a bit late, but the date fits to the end of OSA token sale.
automatik

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

Yes, they launched it yesterday. Probably a bit late, but the date fits to the end of OSA token sale.

Looks like I am a loser, I've got only 11%  Undecided
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

Someone said that all ICO is a scam? To be honest, it sounds like nonsense. Many ICO lately are fraudulent, but as it were there, most of them are normal
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
thank you very much for the information you gave us and i think that you are right and of course jot icos are bad

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

I also trust in some ICOs, I still believe that ICOs are new form of stocks and it allows more people to invest. So it is nice to see that everyone is now able invest into initial public offering (ICO).

AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

Of course today there are also excellent ICO. You just have to be very careful with their choice. It is difficult to find good ICO, but it is possible.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

Roll Eyes

Yeah, this is a good analysis. I also believe that some ICOs are not scams. they may be legit as long as we can analyze them more carefully. Some ICOs, in fact, show their power and technology about crypto in the vesy new advanced ways. they offer the future in crypto. but, that is what we must do is analyzing the ICo not belongs to scams.

Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

I fully agree that Some ICO is not a scam! This is especially true when we talk about ICO created by companies like Telegram or (the latest) Kamagames. Kamagames, for example, had gained 57 000 0000 USD in revenue for the last year, so it could not be a scam ICO.
travelhelperio

Activity: 56

Helper

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Roll Eyes

ICO Reviews, influencers reviews,Even team members profile not the proof that they are Real or Scammers,  ICO Marketing Companies build fake profiles & Team for the clients first to establish his reputation in the market before launching the ICO. But Now crypto community is in suspense who to support, because of few bad fishes spoil the pond, Real hard workers and Innovators searching for support and scammers are rocked. Read the Concept carefully, Concept can't be build fake.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
JosephRay

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

You must always do your own research about project that do ICO. There are many ICOs that aren't scum.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

I fully agree that Some ICO is not a scam! This is especially true when we talk about ICO created by companies like Telegram or (the latest) Kamagames. Kamagames, for example, had gained 57 000 0000 USD in revenue for the last year, so it could not be a scam ICO.

Whether all ICOS are scams or not, only time will tell. I think it will take 5 years for everything to fall into place.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: