Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:26:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3329 times)
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:39:29 PM

Yes,  there are some ICOs that are not scam projects.  Although we see a lot of scammed project everywhere now in the crypto world now.  One just need to do a little more research to know the project or ICO to invest in.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Yeah, of course some are not scam. However, it is advisable that people know what they are doing and start investing few until they see that they are getting good results with it.

Investing in ICOs could be done not done because of the monetary gain but also because you like the background project and because of it you want to support it somehow. Some of them are in fact pretty good.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

In my opinion, there is another scam in ICO now, and this scam is more common. After the investors invested in one ICO, the team did not make any constructive development. When the ICO ended, the token was difficult to be listed on the exchange, or it fell badly after the listing.
I think this kind of thing is not much different from scam. The end result is that investors lose money.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

Almost the whole of 2018, the purchase at ICO was unprofitable. It is enough to make a small research and see what happened to the prices after listing on an exchange. Buying on the exchange is not only profitable, but also eliminates some scam projects.

mithungee1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

Some Ico's are not scam others treated it scam because of no return of investment when they invest money. Many Ico's this year failed because of cannot able to raise funds during the Ico days. So our duties to search the best Ico to invest.Be patient
connect08
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

Definitely some ICO's are not a scam. However, you should be extra careful in finding good ICO to invest your money with as there are risks involved. Make sure to spend what you can afford to loose.
humber1

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

Yes, although there are many ico scams, there are still some icos that are real and reliable. I suggest paying more attention to GTIHUB's open source code, from which we can choose trusted projects.
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:35:38 PM

Yes that is true always check the full details because it is way to east to lose monet in Crypto but the risk are worth it because of huge profit ! As for me Eternal Trust is a good choice that will innovate the traditional financial services and medical technology to its full potential . Where clients can avail their services in a affordable price , and gain access to advanced medical technology when its available in the market to prolong their life !
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

You are very right buddy, in as much as they are many scam project out there , they are still some good ICO. some peeps are just too lazy when it comes to research. Before I invest in any ICO , I do check out the team profile, the token use case and the problems it tends to solve, the hype , advisors , etc.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:00:27 AM

Some ICO is not scam

All of them:

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:15:38 AM

its true, not every ico is a scam, but it looks like the share of scam ico is very high. its hard, but its possible to find a serious ico. but thanks for the advice on how to find a serious ico.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:27:08 AM

Yes ofcourse, there are still ico that has a potential to grow with a good concept and a good developer. Some Ico nowadays failed to collect enough funds . I really do believe this is one of the reason why Ico become scam.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:52:22 AM

It is good to know that there are still good ICOs which are real and reliable. It is good to do extensive research before engaging in an ICO so that you'll be satisfied for all the efforts that you have done.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:09:37 AM

Your list is actually helpful, thank you. It is good to inject some of these sensible steps to take to ensure if the ICO checks out or not.

These are the basics which many fail to consider acting upon resulting in bad investment and yes, at times, being scammed. Sadly, with the presence of scam ICOs, the reputable ones are also being marred which is actually an injustice to those honest hardworking group of people who really wanted to bring about change via the blockchain technology.

And i really like to point out that a good website and an MVP when possible is really important and a must have since what they are selling are not pastries but technology. A bad website representation translates to lack of technical skills, if they don't have the right person for the website, its improbable they have the right person for a decentralized app.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:14:19 AM

Thanks for this useful tips actually this is the points you accumulated which is very necessary to research before any kind of investment it makes us easy to find out where we should invest to save our income and makes profit in this tough time.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

Thanks to many scam ICO's, now the image of ICO is damaged. ICO actually really good option of investment.
But there are many peoples who didn't take their time to investigate, research prior contributing.
Investing your money without due diligence is same as donating your money.  Cheesy

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:32:20 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

Thanks to many scam ICO's, now the image of ICO is damaged. ICO actually really good option of investment.
But there are many peoples who didn't take their time to investigate, research prior contributing.
Investing your money without due diligence is same as donating your money.  Cheesy

That is indeed true, that investing without knowing what we invest on is the same as suicide.
It also applied for any bounty hunter that joining some bounty campaign on an ICO, they would end up scammed if they don't check on the project thoroughly. 
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

Market is full of spam, so if you are new and you want ICO then SciDex is best choice, This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:56:18 AM

yes, it is true. not every ICO are scam.
if you search carefully, you can find a good ICO.
and your tips is very useful to avoid scammed ICO.
Thank you for sharing.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

I have the same opinion as you.
I also assume that not all ICOs are scams.
There are still many honest ICOs and give prizes to gift hunters and provide benefits for investors.
The strategy before joining the ICO is to investigate specifically about the ICO and ensure the team consists of people who are competent to carry out a Cryptocurrency project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: