Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3320 times)
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
You give very good advices on studying ICO. Of course, many of innovative projects are organized by enthusiasts and have a good chance of success. We need to learn everything about the project to better understand who the swindler is, and who is an honest person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Floder1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

Roll Eyes
Good points to learn from. Not all ICOs on BTT are scam. No, far from that, there are about 70% of ICOs here that are very real and have a very great future. Good ICOs mostly have well designed websites and have a splendid project. Their team is strong and active.
Gunslinger-SA

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:58:49 PM

You gotta take big risks to win big prizes.
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:56:22 AM

You are right with this assessment, there are a lot of things that people are scared of now in this market and one of the biggest ones is ending up investing in a scam ico. It seems that there are more of scam icos now than there are the legit ones which means that the chances of putting your money in one of theese scams is higher but there are still those who are actually good and they are not scams
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:11:19 AM

Of course, if all ICO are scammed then Nobody throws money into ICO projects anymore
The problem is that only some ICO projects are not scam, and how do we find out it
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

This is the reason why ETH is dropping cause people exchange their fiat money to ETH then participating in Scam project. Most of those people who invested in those scammed should first learn about this criteria to undintify whose legit or not before joining the sale.

cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

on the Internet there are recommendations from the SEC regulator for investors. This is a set of rules that you should pay attention to when investing in ico - a useful thing, especially for beginners
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

Roll Eyes
You were right there were ICOS that is very successful and have given profit to its investors.Bounty hunters were being paid and enjoy the fruit of their work.If there were scam ICOS then it for us to do some research before entering in a project that can cause depression to every investors because developers have run investors money.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

Things are not that easy, mate. I don't know what's your experience with ICOs but I can ensure you that you cando all the research in the world and still to choose a scam ICO. Let me give you an example:

You check before investing everything you can find abiut the project on the Internet: team, website, Whitepaper, social media activity etc. Everything seems to be ok, you invest and when ICO finishes you find while accessing the website a "404 Not found" message. Why? Because the team is maybe on an exotic island spending your money.

I would more recommend investing in non-ICO based projects as they are less risky. Power of these projects is community that builds around and not the funds from ICO. If you are interested in a good non-ICO project I recommend you Staker. (more details in my signature)

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

But the amount of them is so small that it is very hard to look for them. Scam is a modern problem and I suppose that it could be solved with our help only.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

The current fraudsters are smarter, they not only give you a perfect white paper, but they can give you all the information and videos you want, but in the end they will disappear!
artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

in fact, there is no information here any useful. Now 90% of all scam projects either do not collect money. and now everything is mostly for luck. Only with the arrival of the ICO regulation, the indicators change in the opposite direction

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
Jateng

Activity: 1260
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

Roll Eyes

Yes there are so many scams but like you, I do agree that not all ICOs are scam. I already promoted lot of ICOs and at the end I got my part or my reward. We just to be very picky with the ICOs that we are going to participate. It is good that you enumerate the things to do to choose ICO. I also advice to check the team behind this project and the manager as well.

daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

I see many ICO which show that they raise some money (even millions) on their landing page. But when you go deeper (look at the smart contract on etherscan) you see that there are 3-5 token-holders and 3-5 transactions.

Are these scam guys hope that people will run to buy their tokens?
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

Yes of course not all the ICO is scam because some of my ICO I participated is a legit one and make investments grow last year. And also I experience that some ICO is scam after participating some ICO that's why I am very careful now on participating to and I stick to one bounty manager that are really care about his campaign he run to make sure that it won't be a scam.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

There are plenty of icos that are not scam.  You just have to do a study about them.  The project vision, use cases, the team.  It would be best if you could meet the team members personally during events or roadshow.

Absolutely yes there are so many legitimate ICO it's just a matter of some consequences but they are really working on it, on our part we to established also our own strategy in order to follow successful projects so that we can't waste our time and the enthusiasm of participating here are always be strong.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

I fully agree with this statement. After all, not all ICOs in the modern crypto market are scammers. Many of them offer useful and functional technologies with good development potential. Of course, given the scammers, the choice becomes more difficult. But you can still find useful and promising ICO.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

It is very certain that some icos are scams and some are not scams. Its only when you research properly then, you can discover that not all icos are scams. Most of the big coins on coinmarketcap started with icos and raised funds for their projects.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

Roll Eyes
I absolutely agree with this statement. Among the ICOs in the modern market, there are still useful and successful projects that provide benefits to the community and demonstrate their stable development with excellent prospects for earnings for investors.
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

yep it was, especially ICO that reached hardcap or atleast half of their token sale. i personally got a good experience with insureum, from korean. and nebula ai
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: