Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3329 times)
myneymnyeff

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:11:38 PM

Yes at these times many ICO's are scam. You do not know which is legit and not . That's why we need to make extensive research before contributing in any ICO. I recommend Swachhcoin ICO for you to participate. This project has a great idea and the team is strong.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

I, too, hold this opinion. I believe that there are still many useful and promising ICO programs in the crypto market today that offer useful innovations and useful technologies for the society. Another question is that it is not so easy now to obtain the necessary investments for their development, given the lack of money in the market.
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

Some people keep saying most ICO are scams and tagging most ICO as scam but it is not really so, though there are scam project out there but that does not mean you should tag most ICO as scam, because there are lots of outstanding geniue and unique project out there in which If you invest in them your lambo is not far from you.
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

For me, cryptocurrencies and ICO are one of the best ways to earn big money and I do not even worry about the fact that it is quite risky. I learned how to choose the best and it seems to me that even if I make a mistake, I will not lose so much.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

There are lots of scams that are not a scam because they have a clear roadmap, talented developers, attracting the attention and investment of the community. But investing in ICOs is risky if you do not understand the project thoroughly and the project does not have the capacity to raise the value of the investment that is lost. When investing ico should also pay attention to the market situation, if the downtrend is currently not suitable to invest ico.
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

a lot of projects are not scam. most of them are the long term projects and there is many people who do not uderstand that and crying "scam".

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

Many ICOs do not deliver due to the market situation, struggling with fund raising , having problems with listings
 and other obstacles. Some of them  are really scams. We have to make our research on them and for me those
 ICOs which do not  deliver on time, are not necessarily scams.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Abulico

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

Truth be said, Coins on rare occasions are pure scams. For me the concrete obstacle frequently is usually a awful valuation proposition.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

Now there are a lot of non-quality projects on the market, but this does not mean that the market is cryptocurrency. I think in time there will be more extortion of blockchain into our lives then the price for cryptocurrencies will grow.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

Its really hard to determining good ICOs or scam ICOs. Crypto market getting more popular and some irresponsible people trying to take benefits and scamming people with fake ICOs. The best thing we can do is researching on internet about their team and their project by whitepaper

Try to make a difference in a group, from which you can earn money from the ICO, but most people think they can not, thinking like that makes you go backwards.
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

Yh ooo, but some are because they belief some people has been having belief on the platform of ICO so they use that as means to scam. But some project are real and very lucrative to invest in and one can even participate in their bounty campaign
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:23:51 PM

It is not all ICOs that can be termed as scam and not even all airdrops are scam. Though majority of them might to give what is expected of them that does not mean they are scam.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
I think that will don't assume all ICO are generally fraud, though until recently no person has been capable to separate whether or not the ICO is often a fraud as well as certainly not, nevertheless our suggestions is just not for you to hesitation your ICO, anyone greater try and obtain a pre-existing one particular out there including ETH, BTC you'll be able to spend income You happen to be generally there by simply acquiring loose change yet again effortlessly along with offering in a high priced price tag, even if you ought to delay nevertheless at the least you can find a new earnings.
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

Yes, some ICO is very honest and straightforward but sadly, most other ICO is a scam.
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:53:30 PM

Not all ico projects are scam, but many of them are scam, from all ICO projects that I met and I followed, almost 80% of them ended up being scams, so this made me hesitant to continue following the ICO project, with many ico projects scam, giving a big risk of loss.
ankit05

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

Yes, Some ICO is not scam because, I'm participate 150 ICOs project inwhich 30% ICO are success like as Pundi X, Holo, Nucleus Vision, CS, Bittwatt,  LocalCoinSwap, Trade Token, Travelflex, THEKEY etc. 40% icos are not gain good price of token. 30% ICOS are scam. So you can believe in good ICOS and investment it.  
viettell

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

Soar great project, committed to excellence in the field of blockchain technology! Intelligent, creative project began to participate in the ICO! The company produced a limited amount of coins! Hurry to get your own stock. details at https://soar.earth/
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

Yes have a ICO's are still legit or in the other words is not scam because i think why have until now is many ico are legit because some people are need this and some people are work in the ico.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
scolonyminer

Activity: 378

alpha.deex.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

This article is very positive, and I now understand more to assess an ICO.
Thank you everyone, very good and good information!  Wink

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

I strongly agree on this. ICO are becoming a scam because of too many people using crypto industry as a scamming scheme. They giving bounties and signature and airdrops and hiring people to support the project and once the ICO became popular they will be getting investors and supporters that will financially hold and support their project after they gey the money and investment they will be lost. To many of this in the market but in some good way their are good project and ICO that help so much of people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: