Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:26:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3329 times)
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

The general consensus is that all ICOs are scam! But really, some projects have some very strong purpose and need to raise funds to carry out this purpose! But there are others who could run the simple first without any funding and then get help to the market! Nowadays it is necessary to do a thorough analysis of everything in order not to be deceived.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:53:52 PM

There are many icos there are legitimate and its developers want nothing more but to succeed and to make their investors very rich, but unfortunately for many those are the minority, most projects will become scams or will simply fail and with a huge amount of failure that happens in icos it is not weird to see why so many people are so suspicious of them.
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

indeed many ICO projects have experienced scams but not all ICO projects have experienced a scam, I see that ICOs that use developers and team structures that have been competent will be easier to achieve success, when you will take part in the ICO, you must first see the basics of the project, roadmap, whitepaper and also participating in telegram project groups, with this you will know that the project is indeed serious or not

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
dolby786

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

hese days nobody really cares about ICOs being scam or not. they all know it is a gamble and the only thing they want in return is a bigger profit. so even if it is a ponzi scheme with obvious signs they would still invest in it if there were a chance for making a profit.
in the end what is scam? is it not a token that has no usefulness? is it not a
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

These are good advices but scammers are smarter than before...there are some fake/scam ICO that have very good social/linkedin profiles with good reviews too... it's a very difficult period for ICO investors.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

It must be admitted that the biggest factor that hampered the performance of the crypto market was the number of scam projects, this certainly made many investors afraid to invest in crypto because they had been hit by scammers.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:56:01 PM

Not some, a lot of them are scams, but there are also good projects so we should now how to choose good project. here are some tips: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/how-to-identify-scam-icos this article will help newbies to avoid scams.

Most of the ICO's now adays can be a scam, infact there are alot now and sometimes its hard to determine what is a good ICO and not. Even the long time investors here sometimes be a victim,so we better be careful what to choose.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

The problem is that it is increasingly difficult to tell the difference between the good ones and the scam ICOs. Some scams are very sophisticated and they catch out even the most seasoned investors. Whitepapers can be copied so it's all about the team and trying to confirm if they are real

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

True that's why we need to be cautious about such scams to prevent losing money and also to attract new investors to come in Cryptocurrency Space , governments should be very strict in registering such ICO so that we keep scam project in a minimum . One of the promising ICO right now is the Gemstra Project the future marketplace for social selling that will disrupt traditional barriers with Retail industry such as transparency and trust . With the blockchain technology consumers has assurance to see transparent ecosystem and also to purchase legitimate products where they can use GMS tokens to purchase products with a decent discount ! Blockchain also offers reliability , efficiency , secure data management and also fast transaction !
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

Not all ICOs are fraudulent. Everything has two sides, the bad guys have taken advantage of people's greed for profit to deceive them. There are still ICO projects that exist and develop very well in the market.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

A lot proven that some ICO is not a scam. Many bounty hunters are deals here work and they are hoping to become  a successful achievers and be millionaire someday. We use to be careful in participating them choose a good one for no doubt.
medical-student

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
well, you are right. a lot of ICOs are not scam and are proving themselves and to the community they are worth to invest in. the problem is that the more scams are out there, the less trust we have on the really good ones. i have had the possibility to join some that are proving me wrong about the scam opinion about all of them and i am happy to be proven wrong.
of course your steps are to follow all, and thank you for sharing them with us
gorkin0606

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

The last month I cannot find the normal project. All projects which enter the cryptoforeign exchange market are simply awful. I will wait

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Yes, all ICOs are not scammed. People blame all ICOs without any reason. They set their mind that All ICO Projects are a scam! But it is not trued, some ICO project is doing very well. In this year, all of my favorite ICO got succeed or running to hit success except the hashcard!

izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:44:29 PM

Yeah. Not all ICOs are scam. There are projects to be trusted. Its just most ICO nowadays become scam therefore crypto community have less trust with them.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

I agree. Despite the big numbers of ICOs turning out as scams, there are still plenty that offers a legitimate project. One must really have to do some research so these real ones would be identified. ICOs are a great  investments options so investors must be 101% sure that they are joining a legit one.
YendenCors

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

Market is full of spam, so if you are new and you want ICO then SciDex is best choice, This allows the expression and execution of more complex transactions. The result: readable, compliant and adaptive smart contracts for complex assets transaction.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

Almost 70percent of ICO is a scam most of them are not trusted before going to participate in ICO review their background and the whitepaper too and their website is legit or not.

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

You can argue as long as you like about the fact that most projects are scam, and it will be true, but nevertheless every day there are projects that are destined to become the second Google, Amazons and Facebook.
badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

currently it is very difficult to see a scam or legit ico because there are also many cases that have been well reviewed by websites that usually review an ico but in fact the ico is a scam or the project is no longer running which resulted in the price being destroyed when in the market, in my opinion current investors who follow ico mostly use their feel without analyzing because the reality of the analysis is currently useless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: