Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:12:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3325 times)
MochaDeny

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

I think to get ico that good now is difficult. we really have to understand the ico well and analyze it so we can know whether the ico that will be followed has good prospects or not.
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

I am very sorry because there are so many bad ico and ico fraud cases, but among thousands of existing altcoins, not all ico are in trouble and there are still many ico or altcoins that have a good future

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:04:34 PM

Ofcourse, there are only few. Although scam projects are hard to determine at first, we should not be discouraged to invest still. We just have to be as careful as possible and tk consider checking the background of every projects that we would be into to atleast somehow lessen the risk.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

A lot proven that some ICO is not a scam. Many bounty hunters are deals here work and they are hoping to become  a successful achievers and be millionaire someday. We use to be careful in participating them choose a good one for no doubt.
Even though there are currently many ICOs that fail but are true as you say if there are still many good potential ICOs, even though it's hard to find them. but with serious research in choosing ICO, I think this problem will be resolved. we must examine every aspect of ICO including from concept to manager.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

That is indeed true, from all available ICO, some of them are scam and there are also ICO that is real, and also there are an ico that really worth to join, better to put on infestation or just joining the bounty campaign, if possible.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

many ICO is not scam, I know many good projects, with really working ideas and projects.. but too much scam, hard to find good projects
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

ofcourse yes, not all ICOs are scam, though there are a whole lots of fake ICOs around now but that is not to say that all of them are scams. but the problem not boils down to 'how do we know if an ICO is good or fake. personally one of the things i do is to read about the so called ICO, ask questions in their telegram group, though this is not enough to differentiate the good and bad ICO but it will go a long way in helping to identify them to some extent.
BZingerB

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

Recently, I really liked the activity of Russian projects in social networks and other tools to promote tokens!  Cool
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:55:57 AM

Not all ICOs are fraudulent. Everything has two sides, the bad guys have taken advantage of people's greed for profit to deceive them. There are still ICO projects that exist and develop very well in the market.
Not all icos are scams but the majority of them are, if the number of scams was low I'm sure that there will be a lot of people that will be willing to invest in icos and support the developers in their search to improve the market of cryptocurrencies, but with the number of scams being so high I cannot blame all the people that have renounced to invest in icos at all.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

This is true, a small part of ico projects are not scammers. Unfortunately most scammers and people lose a lot of money.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:07:08 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

Roll Eyes
All above points can be manipulated and make it look real by a group of professional scammers knowing scam ico is beyond that some will even show real identity publicly and they will still disappear.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:11:54 AM

Roll Eyes
You are smarter person, I tried too. And that was very effective, A lot of project and almost 90% are scam. But there's a lot of ICO has good and very potential and also not scam. Good thing to know the legitimate ICO's that can gives to us a lof of profit.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:46:34 AM

Some ICO is not a scam, there are more promising and profitable projects. Many categories in searching a good ICO projects by researching their platforms views, go to their link, and read their whitepaper to know how good their project. You can visit also their website.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

Many are not scam but some still a scam, and we have issue that not all ico that couldn't get their project working are scam, some have good project but the soft cap are not reached or no full support from investors to make it work and people are found of following others like seeing much people talking about a project and don't their own research but just jump in and at the end get themselves to be blame why there many ico that need their support out there to make crypto great .

Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

yeah indeed there are still some that are worth investing for despite more and more are turning to be a scam. many investor still gamble since it is a good way to find an instant profit. we just need to do our research before investing so that we will not be a pray to those scammers.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

I prefer to invest in the project when it is already on the stock exchange and begins to trade. You can buy many times cheaper, and less risk. And at the ico stage, I look closely and watch how the development is going and how the team keeps its word.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:45:11 AM

I am fortunate to be able to see such an article, because at the beginning of my investment, no one taught me how to distinguish ICO projects, I have been subjected to many frauds!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
HeatherCo

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:03:38 AM

Nowadays, fraudulent ICOs appear more and more, scale up, record losses amount to hundreds of millions of dollars, which obviously makes the media lose faith and look unregulated. Correct for the industry of money. However, according to a study published by MIT by two authors Christian Catalini and Joshua S. Gans said they only found that 5-25% of ICOs are fraudulent. Investors can get millions of dollars, like CoinDash ($ 6.4 million), or even hundreds of millions of dollars, such as OneCoin ($ 350 million) or Ifan-Pincoin ($ 660 million).
First of all, we need to clarify some of the issues, ICO purpose is to call the capital? It's correct. Will ICO in the future bring about profit for investors? Yes, but only when the project is successful (with very low rates, about 1%). In fact, legitimate, legitimate ICOs are always aiming to create long-term value streams for investors, but they do not want to make as much profit as possible as soon as possible.
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

A lot of ICOs are not scam. The thing is you need to research it carefully.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

There are definitely many legit out there. A lot of people who say ICOs are scam usually do not know the difference between failed ICOs and fraudulent ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: