Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3320 times)
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Before investing anywhere, you should explore this area and become an expert. Imagine that you were given the task to understand how much the project is promising and profitable.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

Almost of ico project I joined and invest always get scam with more lower price listed at exchange market, I have try looking for best ico invetsment but always find scam and fake ico, maybe I have stop for joining ico investment.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Well, of course, not all projects are fraudulent. There are a lot of good projects and with a good idea.

Of course, there are such projects, but I think that there are very few such projects today, because today there are a lot of greedy people, who today still try to deceive people very often, because it has become a very likely art today that is available to everyone.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
  Roll Eyes

I do not doubt your advice. But very often, scammers make very beautiful legends to gain your trust and, accordingly, your investment. In addition, some projects for various reasons may be unsuccessful. I'm not talking about fraud, I`m talking about mistakes in the actions of developers. In any case, this year I have not invested a single satoshi in the ICO stage and do not regret it. I just do not have new resources for this. But I do not lose faith in ICO.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes
Most ICOs these days are just what i call trials, except for some few ones among them that know what they are doing. Which is why before you consider investing into any project, first check if they already have MVP. If not, then you need to be on the lookout for another.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

There are some ICOs out there that are not scam projects and there popularity is low yet they are not scam but nice project,when you tend to do some foundings on your own then you will be able to make up your mind if a project is scam or not

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

Almost of ico project I joined and invest always get scam with more lower price listed at exchange market, I have try looking for best ico invetsment but always find scam and fake ico, maybe I have stop for joining ico investment.
If you want to make a profit from ICO, you should join it in 2017 when the market is uptrend. All ICOs at that time cost much more than the ICO price. But now it's not like that, prices are falling deeply after being listed because every investor dumped to minimize losses when the market is constantly falling every day

bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

Some ICO are legit and would take some time to know of this legit company these days, since the flock of scam ICO are already rampant and could really deceive poor investors from looking legit. It's best way is to DYOR and don't jump in take some time to ask and study the project.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

indeed, there are a lot ofico projecs that are deceptive or scam now. but indeed we must be careful in following all the existing projecks. must be able to analyze the project more clearly to find out whether it is a fraud scheme or not

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

You are right well explained, i want to share this news that as bounty hunter basically you do a job like a business and every business has time time loss and profit too so do your hard work with honesty as honesty is the best policy.
therefore in doing anything that can make money it must have certain risks, such as loss or loss due to deception, so we must be careful to choose work of course

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

Which project has launched the product and succeeded in displacing competitors?
So far, I have not seen the project that held ICO successfully in marketing their products
I think this is the reason why China has banned its citizens from investing through ICOs
if you are new to ICO, surely you do not know which projects have succeeded, it is better to learn more, because as far as I follow at each ICO there are also projects that are successful and that I have felt myself.
shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:44:02 AM

most ICOS campaigns are scam the investors and the Bounties Hunter.Only some ICOS which you said not scam because They worked heartily and passionately in this market. We would expect scam campaigns  should remove from the community.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

indeed, there are a lot ofico projecs that are deceptive or scam now. but indeed we must be careful in following all the existing projecks. must be able to analyze the project more clearly to find out whether it is a fraud scheme or not

Of course there are still ICOs which are real and profitable. But these are hard to distinguish because of scam projects which are high in number. Determining which ICO are true are possible yet it requires careful analysis in doing so. This is the reason why there are many victims of scammers in the market.

moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

I also believe that not all startups are fake and fake, so some of them can really make a lot of profit.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

Honestly there are some reputable ICOs out there, we just need some little research to know those project that are not scam, because so many projects are with the purpose of scamming investors.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

Yes it is , there are too much ICOs being published these days and investors are lacking of interests to invest on a new project/s because there some of them are scam. Once the developers have run away , the ICO can be considered to be a scam and once this incident happens , some other ICOs are being discrimante to be a scam. Let us avoid these practice because there are still some ICOs that are legit and have the potential to improve the crypto industry.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Of course some of them have a professional team with a working product and do not intend to deceive anyone , but unfortunately such projects are minority. The ICO industry has discredited itself by a large number of scammers and now the whole market is suffering from this.

carrie_white

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

of course not all ico are scam, in my opinion most people consider ico to be a scam because too many ico fail, this failure is usually due to not achieving the specified softcap, so the ico program is canceled

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

Yes it is , there are too much ICOs being published these days and investors are lacking of interests to invest on a new project/s because there some of them are scam. Once the developers have run away , the ICO can be considered to be a scam and once this incident happens , some other ICOs are being discrimante to be a scam. Let us avoid these practice because there are still some ICOs that are legit and have the potential to improve the crypto industry.

No matter how good a project is, potential profit is always important for investors, but now ICO almost do not bring this profit, which negatively affects the market. In addition to this, there are many scammers, which further reduces the desire to invest with investors.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

I am sure that many ico are not fraud. But which ICO project is worth participating and promoting is another question. You should study their concepts and analyze their perspective for several days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: