Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 3320 times)
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:07:30 AM

Yes ,some Ico are not scam while most are scam.As a hunter after campaigning for some bounty they won't pay and some will pay and the coin become useless in your hand as is not trading any where in the market.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

Hi, let me clear this uncertainty a few people said that all ICO is a trick however I don't trust them since I have put resources into some ICO and influence a favorable luck, to give me a chance to give you some piece of information to contribute.

1. When you need to contribute as a matter of first importance investigate about the specific ico you need to put resources into, endeavor to check their Whitepaper in light of the fact that some ICO duplicate content from another ICO white papers

2. Attempt to check their LinkedIn profile however that does'nt make any difference since some phony LinkedIn profile.

3.Try to know their genuine area despite the fact that some utilization VPN to shroud their area.

4.website expert issues a considerable measure since some don't know how to construct site and they are guaranteeing that they are in to Blockchain

5. Notwithstanding all this..involving in ICO is a major hazard
   Roll Eyes

Definetly its true thats mostly some ICO are not a scam,and i probably experience this,but there are times that you could become a victim of scam project how matters you must expert in terms of joining some ICO investment,due to many project development comings out now in the market and mostly some of this are the same product and marketable goals.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

Every ICO is not a scam, there are many good ICO's which is a great example of innovation. Due to the current market situation prices of the coin has low, after the market recovery the prices of the coin will again grow. So don't consider scam to every ICO.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

Every ICO is not a scam, there are many good ICO's which is a great example of innovation. Due to the current market situation prices of the coin has low, after the market recovery the prices of the coin will again grow. So don't consider scam to every ICO.
remind to catch a fraudster, you need first of all springy to analyze exactly the commands of this company. This way you can understand where real people are and where not. And further study of the project and its technical documentation will give you the opportunity to determine the prospects for the future.
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

There are many factors in selecting a right ICO:

Team
Timeline
Media and Community
Code Samples
Regulation
Whitepaper
Social media Channels
Global Potential

If an ICO has all the above mentioned Points then you can invest in the ICO.

List of ICO is the place to be in, if you are looking for a comprehensive guide to ICOs across the globe. You get the latest live token sale and ICO updates. The platform also supports you to launch your own ICOs, You can also read the latest articles and blogs on the website.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

Yes. Definitely not all ICOs are scam because if all of them are scam, probably the price of bitcoin and all other crypto coins will go down deep and possibly hit at 1$ per coin or below. So I think, it really must have a new regulations when launching an ICO so that all investors will have assurance to gain profits and to ensure that the price in the market are stable.

Some tokens cost even not less than a couple of cents. However, their price is not the indicator of a good ICO. Naturally, many good projects exist. The people that invest in them, later make big money.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

Yes, All ICOs are not scammed! Even I think many ICO has enough potential to be a successful ICO project! Some ICOs can't raise enough fund because of the bear market. That's mean, The Number of scam ICOs are decreasing incredibly but at the first of this year, we saw it's opposite! ICO is one of the best parts of the cryptocurrency, and this field is very profitable too! That's why after many scams ICO incidents, Investors are still looking for a good ICO to invest.

And your points were good, but these points are not only measured to find a good ICO! A good whitepaper, Active community, Good Rating, the Positive review needs to check before investing!
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

research is indispensable. from all points of view and different this would be needed for the assessment of an ICO. the scam is not easy to guess what else if only silent without any precaution to it. therefore deepen the study of crypto for the purpose of research or analysis will be greatly needed.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:07:29 AM

It's right. Not all projects are scammers. Among many projects there is a truly worthy project with a working product, a future, excellent team. But today it is a big rarity.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

For now, maybe the ICO scam project has decreased. But surely there is always an ICO scam project, it must always be there. So all investors are always careful to invest because it is very dangerous and detrimental to your own if you are not aware of the ICO scam.

universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

Ya i agree not all ICO are scams i am speaking from the fact of my wallets i do have coins that is valuable from ICO but a big amount of them also from ICO but is almost of no value.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: