Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin  (Read 4450 times)
Vilianms

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

This makes people laugh, and Ethereum can never surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin represents an industry. If the bitcoin falls, the other coins will fall.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

I don't think that for now ethereum can take over bitcoint, until now bitcoint remains number one for crypto coints and until now no one has exceeded its popularity, ethereum is also strong but cannot match bitcoint

atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

I don't know why you have this view. I think this view is very dangerous. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies, and Ethereum is the king of ICO, why Ethereum can surpass Bitcoin.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
Without intending to offend. Yes, Ethereum coins will take over Bitcoin, but that happens in your dreams.
with the current situation, it still takes a long time Ethereum will take over Bitcoin because most ordinary people hear the word cryptocurrency directly related to Bitcoin
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

I don't think that's going to happen any time soon. For such a strong growth should be very good reason and positive news which is now very little

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

This makes people laugh, and Ethereum can never surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin represents an industry. If the bitcoin falls, the other coins will fall.

Nothing is impossible, with a global community that continues to increase, it becomes a strong indication that ethereum deserves to replace bitcoin, many people say that bitcoin is the first coin but it's too old and boring.
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

This is impossible. Bitcoin is the king of the electronic money market. If there is a penny that can pass Bitcoin, it takes a long time.

Yes i too agree on this. Bitcoin is the leader in crypto world and it is been in crypto from long time. Ethereum is different and it is based on block-chain technology but it will not overtake bitcoin because it is value is near $200 and bitcoin is around $6300 there is huge difference. Ethereum is good competitor to bitcoin but it will not overtake bitcoin...
Right. At the moment no coin can compare to BTC. BTC has the advantage of price and reputation. This will not be easy to beat in a short time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

Even at all desire of ETH it does not seem to me will be able to overtake bitcoin. But to it even to overtake it there is no sense, they have different functions and it is even impossible to compare them with each other.

kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:50:47 PM

Currently, there is a lot of information that Ethereum is becoming a loser before XRP. XRP can pass Ethereum many times before, so you look at Ethereum, and you believe it's enough to pass Bitcoin?
This is still a question for investors and investors is the answer.

BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:43:24 PM

Even now, the Ethereum shows very strong positions as a large-scale project of the future! Substitutions for the Ethereum can not be!
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

Hopefully this might actually be true because so many tokens are built on the Ethereum blockchain and this is one of the major reasons why Ethereum should beat Bitcoin someday
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

Overtake Bitcoin Huh

It is impossible to be something like that.
ETH is populer coin it is right but Bitcoin is something that will never get overtake by other coin.
Because Bitcoin is center and main and also the icon of cryptocurrency.
That is never be like that.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:55:28 PM

In the following year ETH will overwtake BTC as the number 1 cryptocurrency. I would dump your bitcoin while despite everything you can.  Undecided
I don't think so that Ethereum take over bitcoin. Although Ethereum has the potential to rule the economy world but according to the current situation bitcoin is better then Ethereum. In this year bitcoin price is fall but still it price is far better then Ethereum. And in this time 1 bitcoin is approx equal to 27.71ether. Because of this many people use bitcoin for investment and for other money making purposes like trading, marketing, mining, gambling etc. Bitcoin is still accept in many big multinational companies and countries in comparison to Ethereum.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

It seems this is very unlikely if you look at the statistics of both of these due to the difference in price and demand even though now ethereum enthusiasts are increasing it does not mean it can beat its parent, bitcoin which topped the cryptocurrenny because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins

vavan37

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

I'm not sure that this will happen so quickly! Maybe someday in the future it'll happen. But while the Ethereum is not stable and its price varies greatly.  For good growth, Ethereum requires PoS
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum have differences so I thinkniys hard to say that ethereum will be over the bitcoin. Bitcoin is a king of all coin and the ethereum is coin of all alts. They have different supply and circulation so we can't say that ethereum will beat bitcoin and it's proven and never be happen.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:12:02 PM

Technologically I believe ethereum can beat bitcoin because ethereum technology is better than bitcoin. Besides that, the transaction fees charged are relatively low. Even so, I never thought ethereum could defeat bitcoin, because bitcoin was the life and shield of all cryptocurrency in circulation. If ethereum can defeat bitcoin, then the advantage of all crypto currencies may not last long.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

recently, the value of ETH is not credible to me. and I still believe that bitcoin will remain the best coin and ETH will not be able to surpass bitcoin.
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

I do not think that Ethereum will be able to surpass bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will remain a leader in the cryptocurrency market for a long time

lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

I don't think that ethereum will take over bitcoin. Because bitcoin is now too strong and it is impossible for ethereum to take over bitcoin. Ethereum remains in its position and will only take part in bitcoin. that's just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: