Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:26:24 AM

Well given that Cardano was created by one of the developers of ethereum it doesn't mean its possible that it can surpass ethereum. Ripple already attempt but it never won ethereum still is the king of altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:29:00 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/

We've been seeing these new kids token to destroy Ethereum for years now but Ethereum had kept evolving while these tokens are barely surviving. Though some like EOS had an impressive growth, they are still very far from what Ethereum has already achieved and with the release of Ethereum 2 and POS, Ethereum is going to rule them all. It would soon become the largest coin by marketcap.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:31:26 AM

Ethereum is the future. There's no coin that achieved as much as Ethereum in the last year. Though the price were frustrating, Ethereum went through several improvements and is one of the most dynamic coin of this time. Ethereum would be a good investment for the near future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:58:28 AM

Ethereum is the future. There's no coin that achieved as much as Ethereum in the last year. Though the price were frustrating, Ethereum went through several improvements and is one of the most dynamic coin of this time. Ethereum would be a good investment for the near future.

That's certainly true, mate. Compared to other smart contract platforms, Ethereum is still the best one in existence today. There's no doubt about it. For what I've seen, many alternatives have focused on their features/technology instead of promotion, marketing, and usefulness of their blockchain networks. This is the reason why Ethereum is still in the lead, despite being inferior in terms of transaction capacity and fees relative to other cryptocurrencies.

On the other hand, Cardano is better than Ethereum (from a technical point of view), but it doesn't stand a chance against it because Ethereum has strong developer support, and it's trusted by many individuals worldwide. Nearly all of the ICO tokens launched rely on the ETH blockchain than any other to date.

Still though, Cardano is a good cryptocurrency with many prospects to become a solid platform for daily use. Over time, it could become as strong as Ethereum, living alongside its contender for many years to come. However, it will never destroy Ethereum because of the many reasons stated before. Therefore, I believe that ADA and ETH will better suit their purpose as separate smart contract platforms for the world. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:44:05 AM

the article was good, but personally i dont think cardano will surpass etherium in the near time, at least maybe need 3 year for that will happen.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:07:12 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
I bet my money on Ethereum, somehow it feels better investing in a wide spread coin.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:10:20 AM

the article was good, but personally i dont think cardano will surpass etherium in the near time, at least maybe need 3 year for that will happen.
Cardano will never destroy ethereum or even any altcoin. Cardano is cardano and Ethereum is Ethereum, why 1 altcoin want to destroy other altcoin lol. Cardano is still can't reach ethereum, it's like cardano still a baby born and etheruem is like a grown up man. It takes years to reach ethereum place.
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:45:21 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 04:01:06 AM by Evgenklm

Everyone knows, while ADA is widely developing its smart contracts platform thanks to the new programming language, Ethereum has long been on the market with a long and proven history, and most importantly reliable.It would be hard to beat such a large network.
Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:00:13 AM

Cardano will destroy Ethereum is the biggest joke that I've ever heard of. All the things that Cardano's team do is drawing a colorful whitepaper and then fulfill it at the speed of a turtle. It's laughable that Cardano fans buy ADA and said they'd save it for their offspings.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:11:32 AM

Cardano will destroy Ethereum is the biggest joke that I've ever heard of. All the things that Cardano's team do is drawing a colorful whitepaper and then fulfill it at the speed of a turtle. It's laughable that Cardano fans buy ADA and said they'd save it for their offspings.

Yes right, I'm sure that ethereum will continue to be king of altcoins because of the support of third parties, namely tokens and exchanges, of course the trend of using ethereum will continue to increase, making it difficult to defeat Ethereum.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:13:17 AM

Since my time in crypto I have seen many Ethereum killer project but none of them could ever come close to killing to it.

BINTEX