Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano will destroy Ethereum!  (Read 48329 times)
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:38:53 PM

I never intended to invest in Cardano because it's not used very much. That's main point of a succesful crypto to be used and have a big community. Projects don't have it won't be succesful even if tech is good.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:42:04 PM

At the moment it is very hard to believe. I believe that Cardano's a good coin, but it is very far from Ethereum and so even if this were to happen.Yu is not very soon and given that the technology is becoming obsolete, I think that Ethereum will remain a leader by a large margin.

jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:18:13 AM

Meh. I don't really believe it esp with the amount of work that is being done to ethereum
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:36:56 AM

Cardano, founded by one of the first Erthereum developers by Charles Hoskinson, is a decentralized platform that provides a reliable and scalable complex programmable transfer of value. It is based on technology designed to create a new decentralized economy and democratize finance in emerging markets. Cardano seeks to become a platform for smart contracts by developing a new functional programming language known as Haskell, which allows "to write in a more secure and reliable way because it has a mathematical approach." It will surpass the etherium, I believe it.

It's possible I have never thought that Ripple will surpass Ethereum even for a short period of time, Cardano is moving forward and so is EOS it's a domino effect in the crypto world people are going for coins that are in the move and can offer something to the community.

Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:59:55 AM

This is a good article that explains why Cardano will surpass Ethereum!

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
I think if you called ripple or eos, I would have thought about it, but cardano is still very far from such capacities and such a jump in development.

btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:10:48 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-evaluating-promise-cardano-has-ethereum-met-its-match/
Lol even in 10 years this will not happen,yeah cardano(ADA)is one of he best and lgit crypto altcoin in investing on this is surely profitable in future but this is not enough to destroy ethereum

ETH has a good platform that make this a number 2 decentralized cryptocurrency second tl bitcoin and this has been used by almost all of ICO in this community

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:47:25 AM

Lol even in 10 years this will not happen,yeah cardano(ADA)is one of he best and lgit crypto altcoin in investing on this is surely profitable in future but this is not enough to destroy ethereum

ETH has a good platform that make this a number 2 decentralized cryptocurrency second tl bitcoin and this has been used by almost all of ICO in this community

Completely agree with you, mate. Cardano is just starting to blossom, while Ethereum has been around the blockchain industry for quite some time now. You can't compare one from another because of this reason. Even if both projects have smart contracts functionality, only the one which has the most adoption within the mainstream world will prevail. So far, Ethereum fits the bill as a decentralized blockchain application platform that's widely adopted by businesses, companies, and individuals alike.

Considering how ETH has attracted the likes of ICOs, it's been widely popular as the world's second largest cryptocurrency by market cap. The level of development and innovation of Ethereum is quite comparable to Bitcoin's. On the other hand, Cardano doesn't even have a practical VM for smart contracts (but it's bound to change soon). Until today, Cardano has been delivering as promised in its roadmap, but at a much slower rate than Ethereum.

Nonetheless, Cardano will not destroy Ethereum but rather complement it within the future. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:24:22 AM

This is a decentralized public blockchain project and definitely this is a fully open source. Now it is developing a smart contract
platform which eyes to deliver more advanced features than any protocol that has been developed before. Cardano is the first ever
blockchain platform to evolve from a scientific philosophy and a research-first driven approach. The development team consists of a large
global collective of expert engineers and researchers.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:37:29 AM

it was difficult for him to destroy ethereum while ethereum until now it was still far above cardano and the comparison was also very different. I think it's still too early for Cardano to destroy the dignity of ethereum, impossible the near future.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:04:01 AM

That is just based on the statement of the founder of Cardano which will not going to be effective as long as people are supporting Ethereum and its tokens in the market. To be real, I really think Cardano has nothing can do over Ethereum.

andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:24:04 AM

Comparing two coins crypto-currency society loves to use the word "destroy", although a weaker coin does not even have such a chance, and here, Ethereum firmly stands on its feet and there is nothing to fear
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:32:09 AM

Nothing like this should just happen, because today ETH is gaining very large amounts of buying and selling. This can be viewed at coinmarketcap. I think that we should have a new heyday of interest in the cryptocurrency industry.
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:37:49 AM

Is this a dream or a wish or are you certain. It's going to take a lot for any altcoin to overtake Ethereum. That stuff is going places
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 09:09:24 AM

in many altcoins have already tried to overtake, replace eth as for example neo, ada, eos but they have not succeeded (yet) i do not think that cardano will have more possibilities than others
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:17:05 AM

I think this is possible if the developers would try to make more effort to advertise Cardano and make more utilities for it in the real world. Utility is the most important key for the coin to move up to the currents status of other cryptocurrencies, for example of bitcoin. I have seen that Cardano only had a very little volume to make such a great impact to surpass Ethereum. Volume of usage would be a large factor to consider any coins success. Take a look at the link below and see if Cardano and other cryptocurrency.

https://coinindexvolume.com/

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:23:04 AM

in many altcoins have already tried to overtake, replace eth as for example neo, ada, eos but they have not succeeded (yet) i do not think that cardano will have more possibilities than others
Yes, there were a lot of contenders for the place of ether. But they remain far behind. Perhaps this would be possible if they started simultaneously with the eth. Now the market belongs to ethereum almost completely. And it will be much more difficult to get a significant market share.
But Cardano is an interesting and great project. Good luck to them!

johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:03:59 PM

Yes, there were a lot of contenders for the place of ether. But they remain far behind. Perhaps this would be possible if they started simultaneously with the eth. Now the market belongs to ethereum almost completely. And it will be much more difficult to get a significant market share.
But Cardano is an interesting and great project. Good luck to them!
Absolutely ethereum has sappers, otherwise it would not be interesting, but ethereum over many years has recommended us as a reliable cryptocurrency.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:39:40 AM

I dont think soo, the price and the marketcap of Cardano been dropped alot. I dont see yet any project that use blockchain of Cardano but we can see alot of project already used blockchain of Ethereum. Ethereum still better than Cardano because Ethereum keep in number 2 on CMC.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:58:23 AM

Agree. No other ETH alternative has been able to stand the test of time as a solid and widely-recognized smart contract platform for the world. Only Ethereum has been able to gather the attention of mainstream businesses, developers, and individuals alike. Still, these mentioned altcoins have the potential to become something big in the future if they experience massive adoption within the mainstream world. So far, EOS and Cardano have been solid in development and innovation every step of the way. While it's true that EOS is new and somewhat centralized, it can still be improved over time.

On the other hand, Cardano (ADA) is slow in providing network upgrades, yet it has managed to deliver everything as promised in their roadmap (in a step-by-step model). To say that Cardano will destroy Ethereum is saying that ETH will destroy BTC. IMO, this will never happen because original platforms (in this case Ethereum) have first-mover advantage. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:21:48 AM

I don't think so because even though cardano, including a good new coin and having experienced an increase of as much as 400%, it will not be able to replace ethereum because ethereum is the king of altcoin and most ICO projects use the ethereum platform. so that the ethereum position will be difficult to replace and ethereum has been around for a long time in the crypto market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: