Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN-PRE-SALE] DNAtix – The Future Of Genetics Is Here  (Read 96054 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.
Nowdays there are many fake ico come to market and they have also do their fake ratings and all stuff. So it's very difficult to choose which one is good for you. If you want to choose any genuine ico then i suggest you to never trust on any of third party and do your own research on that project and after that invest in it.

You are right, that is why it is best to do some research first about the said ICO  if it exist or not. Doing that thing is a great help to stop you in joining such fake ICO.  Before decisioning make it sure first everything. The number of community and advertisement is one way to know that the project is true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:46:36 PM

Hello guys! I'm not an expert. But I am going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
Really? I think you are right when choosing DNAtix for investing. Alright, will have any news or announcement at DNAtix for this period?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:51:47 PM

I agree with the the statement that you mentioned but I don't think that blindly going in for it is the best option.
You are funny, you can not believe only the forum, you need to analyze the project well, read reviews and watch ratings before investing.
Plus check wp and do your research on them i think it saves both time and effort for everyone involved Am not sure they endorse any ico here people just use it as an announcement medium thats all
Don't make anything complicate, actually, more carefully is meaning reduce the risky at investing, but i think DNAtix have big potential for go to the moon, especially about Genetics, it is so unique.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

Nowdays there are many fake ico come to market and they have also do their fake ratings and all stuff. So it's very difficult to choose which one is good for you. If you want to choose any genuine ico then i suggest you to never trust on any of third party and do your own research on that project and after that invest in it.

You are right, that is why it is best to do some research first about the said ICO  if it exist or not. Doing that thing is a great help to stop you in joining such fake ICO.  Before decisioning make it sure first everything. The number of community and advertisement is one way to know that the project is true.
You can analyze the project if it is way too good but not possible to execute then it might be fake, by checking trusted ico rating sites can also help us distinguish scam or fake ico from real.
noisybit

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:20:55 AM

amazing and promising project, and I am very happy to see this excellent project and I hope this is the best project this year, good luck
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

This project is doing great here in the crypto currency community. Well, as we can see, the team is not just doing efforts to make this project get profits and gain money from here but they have a unique goal towards the way of genetics for the future that will bring a much better future for the world of crypto currency.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

He already said he is not an expert but if it is true that he is going to be part of this project maybe as a contributor I think it will be one of his regret for just having faith in Bitcointalk where most of the ICO that advertised here don't exist anymore. But still good luck and I hope you choose a project to have faith in.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:00:46 AM

The Dutch announcement thread is now online:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028728
It is very good that many translators from the different countries actively are engaged the translations. I hope all of them don't bungle and translate qualitatively, I use own knowledge for this purpose. In an opposite case it will go only to harm.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

when ico will started and how much $ is fixed for soft cap sir?

connecoin

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

This project is doing great here in the crypto currency community. Well, as we can see, the team is not just doing efforts to make this project get profits and gain money from here but they have a unique goal towards the way of genetics for the future that will bring a much better future for the world of crypto currency.
I agree. And I think, with the used of blockchain technology, the uniqueness and the innovative idea of this project will give more chances to succeed and have a brighter future here in crypto world. I hope, it can be successfully implemented here so that there will be a good foundation for all players in the genetic ecosystem.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:05:35 AM

Lately, there are few projects, but this project has a strong foundation, and I would be pleased if they could reach at least a soft cap.
Slashoon

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

I hope that the developers will be active and they will succeed in these not very simple times for the crypto world.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

It seems they want to focus on hitting the hardcap since they didnt declare any softcap amount. Hopefully they have enoigh time to collect their needed money.

Well if it's the case then let's hope and help the project in reaching their goals by spreading good things and good features of dnatix, if proper marketing and advertising is implemented the success is near to achieve.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

It seems they want to focus on hitting the hardcap since they didnt declare any softcap amount. Hopefully they have enoigh time to collect their needed money.

Well if it's the case then let's hope and help the project in reaching their goals by spreading good things and good features of dnatix, if proper marketing and advertising is implemented the success is near to achieve.
As far as I remember, the soft cap is 750,000 and I think that this is not a very large amount. I'm not sure that the team will have enough soft cap.
DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

As far as I remember, the soft cap is 750,000 and I think that this is not a very large amount. I'm not sure that the team will have enough soft cap.

This is correct. The soft cap is $750,000 - but obviously we are shooting for the stars! Any extra bit will help us grow the platform faster and help pave the way for the future of genetics!

DNAtix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

when ico will started and how much $ is fixed for soft cap sir?

Thank you for your interest. We are currently moving into the second stage of the pre-sale.

The ICO will begin on November 15th.

You can find more information here: https://www.dnatix.com/

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

I hope that the developers will be active and they will succeed in these not very simple times for the crypto world.

Yeah, in this current status of market all new projects have experienced hardship with their project but if the team will continue to develop and keep improving I am sure they will overcome all of this and will succeed soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

This is correct. The soft cap is $750,000 - but obviously we are shooting for the stars! Any extra bit will help us grow the platform faster and help pave the way for the future of genetics!
The soft cap is $ 750,000 and I think the team knows that this amount will be enough to develop and launch the product. If there is a bounty company, I will participate.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:48:12 PM

Agree, with the proper strategies and process this will bring the project to success the accurate methodologies will make a huge difference for the project value and enhance the possible public popularity. Hopefully everything will fall as what the team plan for it.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

Actually I read some of comments here same with you concern mate, i am also hoping this concerns will be entertained and cater as possible as they can. The market competition is high so they must be more creative and flexible for each tactics they use.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: