Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

Bitcoin Garden: CryptoAdSolution changing the advertising industry with launch of ICO
https://bitcoingarden.org/cryptoadsolution-changing-the-advertising-industry-with-launch-of-ico/

CryptoAdSolution is the first of its kind community and industry-focused digital currency specifically developed as a solution to the challenges of market services as well as master node cryptocurrencies. CryptoAdSolution is aiming to make crypto advertising great again, ensuring the different stakeholders in the industry can effectively reach their target audience.

The cryptocurrency industry has evolved the years, with different businesses across several industries integrating the use of digital currencies into their operations. This has led to the increasing popularity and acceptance of cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, the crypto industry and its stakeholders have not been able to reach their target audience, consequently limiting the reach of the industry. This can be attributed to the different challenges of marketing in the industry. CryptoAdSolution, is, however, changing the narrative by delivering a solution-oriented concept that would answer the different questions of simple marketing of the crypto industry.

The developers of the solution have created a unique platform in conjunction with a hybrid system and cryptocurrency, specializing in marketing services in the cryptographic industry. By leveraging the power of the blockchain technology, CryptoAdSolution comes with a wide range of features and of course, benefits, with different advertising packages designed to help generate qualitative traffic, while also rewarding customers with a passive income....

Such a great article on reviewing the project and it seems like BitcoinGarden really loves and trust the project, good news for us.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingDome

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

The competition is very big for you. Now many similar projects are on yours. How will you compete with other projects? Do you have any kind of difference for this?
Indeed, today the market is very much in competition with similar projects. I hope developers will find for themselves unique features that will distinguish them from all other projects.

I tried to find more information about the developers and which of the major investors supported the project and could not find it. It is very bad when such important information is not immediately understood. Probably you can say that the developers did not take part in the top projects before.
I do not know what to say. There is no information, but it may be added a little later, when the sale of tokens begins. Because I think that at this stage there is preparation for the start of sales.

Do you mean their roadmap and whitepaper? I think they must update that one as soon as possible for people not to doubt on the project.
You have to be waiting for the roadmap and the whitepaper because it has to take a long time to wrote since is the main key on why people invest.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

The competition is very big for you. Now many similar projects are on yours. How will you compete with other projects? Do you have any kind of difference for this?
Indeed, today the market is very much in competition with similar projects. I hope developers will find for themselves unique features that will distinguish them from all other projects.

I tried to find more information about the developers and which of the major investors supported the project and could not find it. It is very bad when such important information is not immediately understood. Probably you can say that the developers did not take part in the top projects before.
I do not know what to say. There is no information, but it may be added a little later, when the sale of tokens begins. Because I think that at this stage there is preparation for the start of sales.

Do you mean their roadmap and whitepaper? I think they must update that one as soon as possible for people not to doubt on the project.
You have to be waiting for the roadmap and the whitepaper because it has to take a long time to wrote since is the main key on why people invest.
why wait for a roadmap and a technical document? All this information is on the official website of the project, you can check it yourself.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

The team has been working very hard on platforms development. But they need to be more active on the platform and they have to provide each and every necessary update related to the project. Which can help the community members or investors to understand how does the team has been working.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

The team has been working very hard on platforms development. But they need to be more active on the platform and they have to provide each and every necessary update related to the project. Which can help the community members or investors to understand how does the team has been working.
Well, they might seem have a great development that we couldn't see clearly in anywhere though. It might be the only reason on why they don't active.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

why wait for a roadmap and a technical document? All this information is on the official website of the project, you can check it yourself.
It still important to know all the details of thier project from thier whitepaper bud. I bet you dont want to invest on a projrct that cant even provide a simple whitepaper.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

That is true because they are aiming for the better and improvement of the peoject it is still new and it needs to learn a lot of things. The platform is set for some improvements but it will stick yo the achievements of the team. It is very helpful to the community that can help build a strong nation.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

Where did you try to find the information? Did you try asking the admin here? They might help you, as they don't want people doesn't trust the project here.

Maybe he tried to ask the admin on how does it work clearly. The function of this project is to keep other peoject developed too and give what is the best on it. Those information gathered they all scattered so that many individual can read cleaely and it can elaborate the needs of it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Well, they know already the things that they are going to face in having this project here in the crypto community. They should have made an interesting concept to get the attachment from the community. Maybe the team are not filtered to make some strategic plan to capture the minds of the investors in dealing with this platform.

At some point, nobody knows what the team are planning to do for now but to wait for their further announcement. Since competition is getting hard, they need to surely make a decision that is for the betterment of the platform.
As it is a new one, having patience for it will help people to know more about the project, there's no rush here I think. Crypto market is very competitive nowadays.
Well, that is true buddy that the team did not need to rush things over. They should take their time needed because what is important is to have a good outcome. They need to be more strong since the crypto market is very hard to deal with this past weeks since it is getting more and more very hard to predict what will happen. But on the other hand, I will also one of those that is awaiting to the further announcements of the team.

That is because the team wants to undergo a process and let everyone go on with some competitors while the team keep fixing the unbroke situations. It deals with all positive and the team predicts the brighter future will be build stable and everyone can earn for all season.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

Definitely, they still making some arrangements so that in the future problems can be handle properly. In this way, solutions can easily be found and probably the platform can be fully developed.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:03:24 PM

Well, they might seem have a great development that we couldn't see clearly in anywhere though. It might be the only reason on why they don't active.

That could be possible, but they also need to make some good announcement so that people will have a positive look about the project. Being active isn't necessarily need to do but it's also important especially when it comes to issues which needs some presence of the dev and the team.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

That could help to build a good community for the project in which will lead to a better success in every work by the team. Being active gives more advantages from the others and generates plus factors to attract potential investors. Hopefully, more updates will be given and more time for the members.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Where did you try to find the information? Did you try asking the admin here? They might help you, as they don't want people doesn't trust the project here.

Is he posted it here then it means the administrators of the project should be checking it cause this is the ANN page of their entire ICO and project
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

That could be possible, but they also need to make some good announcement so that people will have a positive look about the project. Being active isn't necessarily need to do but it's also important especially when it comes to issues which needs some presence of the dev and the team.

I think as well, we will be waiting for new updates from CryptoAdSolution, I believe the project development team will make the right decision.
thisav

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

Pretty interesting. This project combined the advertising and masternode together and offering a platform to customers and consumers. The idea of paying with your own coin is really stunning because people don't need to exchange with different coins, making the process more efficient. The website looks very clean and tidy, very convenient to read the information. Hope this project will success.  
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

Is he posted it here then it means the administrators of the project should be checking it cause this is the ANN page of their entire ICO and project
I think it's better to ask questions in the Project Telegrams. There's more likelihood that the administrators will answer your questions about the information about the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

I think it's better to ask questions in the Project Telegrams. There's more likelihood that the administrators will answer your questions about the information about the project.
Agree, if you have questions and clarifications about the project you can truely  ask through their telegram so you could rise your concern properly and also it will be addressed withe proper authorities. Question should be answered by the  team for clearing supporters minds.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

I liked the interface of the site, then you did it. This shows how you have responsibly approached the work and the project as a whole. I like.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

I liked the interface of the site, then you did it. This shows how you have responsibly approached the work and the project as a whole. I like.
Agree, also the team is veru considerate, thy are nice in a way that they are responsive and cares with its supporters and investors.I like the way they reach out and trying to please the needs of many.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

Actually so far I don't notice some active administrators here in the ann thread but  might the in charge is still busy because the project is fresh and there is many things thay need to consider and prepare. It is not only about the project popularity but also on how to approach the community so the project will be accepted and patronized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: