Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9344 times)
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

The project is based on the great idea, which has high potential in future. But the team needs to be more active. They have to provide necessary updates on time to time. This information or updates can help the community members or investors to understand the development of the project.

There's a lot of ways to make communication with this like in their telegram channel which i supposed the team can eagerly answer your concerns and issue. Everything is going to be not so easy and we should also think of it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

Nearly 1 week more for come to CryptoAdSolution, i want ask the price of them base on USD or ETH. I have some ETH and now value of them is so low.

For now its good to buy tokens from ICO site because the fees and transaction are low as of now.
Correct, if you are planning to buy this is your opportunity. Taje advantage of this moment while the price is still low because the demand is still not that big.
if the developers will expand their advertising campaign, they will become more popular, and accordingly, sales on Ico will also grow.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

Nearly 1 week more for come to CryptoAdSolution, i want ask the price of them base on USD or ETH. I have some ETH and now value of them is so low.

For now its good to buy tokens from ICO site because the fees and transaction are low as of now.
Yes, at current time make transaction smoothly with low gwei base on ethgasstation. But the problem from above here is the value of ETH.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

I liked the interface of the site, then you did it. This shows how you have responsibly approached the work and the project as a whole. I like.
Agree, also the team is veru considerate, thy are nice in a way that they are responsive and cares with its supporters and investors.I like the way they reach out and trying to please the needs of many.
Yes, I agree, because now there are not many honest projects that can work so openly. Everyone is now trying to hide something from users.

That's true, it's because developes can easily make a project and often times not being handled properly. Hopefully, this team will be much more active and be transparent to their clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

Correct, if you are planning to buy this is your opportunity. Taje advantage of this moment while the price is still low because the demand is still not that big.
if the developers will expand their advertising campaign, they will become more popular, and accordingly, sales on Ico will also grow.

Obviously, that thing probably going to happen because their information would be disseminate and everyone in the community would be aware. Indeed, the team probably already been planning everything.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

Indeed, investors definitely had their time to find an ICO since the value of some major altcoins are a bit low. We can't see this often and those who are wise may probably do some action about it.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

Concerning the purchase of tokens write to the direct administrator, only through it make a purchase, that would not get on scammers.
Its  good suggestion mate so far. If you need the legit information about the project you can directly contact the appropriate person  with authority to answer all your questions and inquiries. Sinces it money involved it really needs serious discussion with this matter.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

Indeed, investors definitely had their time to find an ICO since the value of some major altcoins are a bit low. We can't see this often and those who are wise may probably do some action about it.
Agree, the market now is aching and the some major alt are really suffering from the low rate. The investors nowadays are thinking and looking for the perfect project to invest so they could earn and get good profits in the future.  Let's be more patient this time maybe good exchange is about to come.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

I liked the interface of the site, then you did it. This shows how you have responsibly approached the work and the project as a whole. I like.
Agree, also the team is veru considerate, thy are nice in a way that they are responsive and cares with its supporters and investors.I like the way they reach out and trying to please the needs of many.
Yes, I agree, because now there are not many honest projects that can work so openly. Everyone is now trying to hide something from users.
Yes, actually you have a point mate some of the project in the market are just good at the start and after the sale and some other promotions the teams are despaired and act loke nothing happened that is why many investors and supporters love to  follow project that has active team members and approachable. Qualities that a project most have.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

Yes, please hopefully there is at least one active members that will arrange and acter all the questions and inquiries of the client's and supporters. An active team can gain and earn more investors to fund the project. The market is not doing well as of now, hopefully everything will be fine so the value will increase and we can earn good profit .
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

Wish you have the right investment option when investing in CryptoAdSolution, ETH is losing its place after the value of ETH drops too deep.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

Yes, please hopefully there is at least one active members that will arrange and acter all the questions and inquiries of the client's and supporters. An active team can gain and earn more investors to fund the project. The market is not doing well as of now, hopefully everything will be fine so the value will increase and we can earn good profit .

We are all hoping for that so that everyone can have syncronization in active performance.That is the purpose of one of the member that can actively perform in arrnging the situations of inquiries and questions of the clients. The team really actively perform and did their best so that they can meet the perfect one.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

wow that is great for sure many bitcoiner will buy token because that is a good news and nice to here for everyone. I am pretty sure that it is very helpful for everybody because it can be a source of income and can way of work especially to those who really in need and unemployed.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

The price for the token will just fluctuate with the price of ETH, generally speaking the USD value of tokens is usually 100% dependent on the price of ETH
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

I agree on your idea it meams it can be a first move to become more popular than ever. The sales will getting high and high and more investors will come along and get the achievement for better improvement. The expansion of the teams advertising campaign will bring lucky to us.
regalis

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

Its our choice whether we are going to grab this opportunity, as we can see the recent values of the coin are at very low price. Given this figure maybe we could come up with a great idea by grabbing this opportunity that we have. Let us be optimistic in this kind of work since this will bring us into a future that we are aiming for.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

Its our choice whether we are going to grab this opportunity, as we can see the recent values of the coin are at very low price. Given this figure maybe we could come up with a great idea by grabbing this opportunity that we have. Let us be optimistic in this kind of work since this will bring us into a future that we are aiming for.

You have the point, in this kind of situation were the value of coin is low it gives us idea to grab the opportunity because the price is still low. Next move will depends on your desicion on how you manage your coin in order to have or gain high profit. I am sure doing such good move will help a lot in achieving each and everyones goal. So let us keep on striving, believing, patiently waiting and trust to what may happened in the future.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:53:57 PM

Absolutely, they will have to be more aggressive in making this project be successful in the future.They should make alternative moves to promote or advertise their platform to be to gain the support of the community. Spreading this project in the community will surely gives them the full support from the investors.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

I agree. This kind of opportunity will not always occur and taking it will be probably a good decision to make since it can have a chance to give satisfaction for our investment that will lead to a better result. It could also make the project a good location for investors that can help for the development.
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:47:21 PM

lets see what happens as it seems to me that there are so many masterpieces that new projects simply do not bring benefits and profits to investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: