Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:56:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:44:55 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?
in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.

Based from the website, there pre-sale will start 3 days from now and it would be more interesting if they make some promotions about it. Well, whatever the plans, I think they already been preparing since they already established a road map.

I guess you're right mate. The team needs to do some big promotions about their upcoming pre-sales so that they can gather numerous investors and convince them to invest in the project. By doing this way will have a chance to collect enough funds for future development and for successful implementation.
Theres so much opportunity that they can take advantage of for our investors. They need to plan wisely how to convince the people who hasnt joined yet.

The only thing that they can be seen by numerous individuals that somehow create a binding relationship between them is to have a frequent communication and updates to gain the support of the community. They must bring the support of the community into them and they can do this by maintaining their creativeness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?
in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.

Based from the website, there pre-sale will start 3 days from now and it would be more interesting if they make some promotions about it. Well, whatever the plans, I think they already been preparing since they already established a road map.

I guess you're right mate. The team needs to do some big promotions about their upcoming pre-sales so that they can gather numerous investors and convince them to invest in the project. By doing this way will have a chance to collect enough funds for future development and for successful implementation.

Yes, the team needs to do big promotions in order to get the attention of many investors, through that it can help in making the fund increased that will lead the project into success. Hoping the team will be guided on the right path or moves in making such decisions with that I am confident that they will achieved success in this project.
Actually, almost project do big promotion when they at main sale or main ICO, at pre-sale, i think the team still building their core "community" first.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

Theres so much opportunity that they can take advantage of for our investors. They need to plan wisely how to convince the people who hasnt joined yet.
Convencing others is quite difficult if the project is not yet established and has no clear direction. Investors don't just trust that easly to others. So the team should need to plan each steps properly so they can achieved and get the trust of the investors in the future.

Exactly, they should be firm and have a great creativity to gain the support from the community. Although it's hard to convince the community but with the credibility of the project would somehow create a connection towards them. That's why they have to be transparent with their objectives and continue to provide the best for the supporters.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:25:36 AM

Yes, the team needs to do big promotions in order to get the attention of many investors, through that it can help in making the fund increased that will lead the project into success. Hoping the team will be guided on the right path or moves in making such decisions with that I am confident that they will achieved success in this project.
Actually, almost project do big promotion when they at main sale or main ICO, at pre-sale, i think the team still building their core "community" first.
As simple as a step by step planning will really help this project to create a stable community so that it will support it in terms of the needs to progress for its development.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:31:06 AM

The only thing that they can be seen by numerous individuals that somehow create a binding relationship between them is to have a frequent communication and updates to gain the support of the community. They must bring the support of the community into them and they can do this by maintaining their creativeness.
A good communication towards the community who really deserves it can improve how things are going here. If the team gain the trust of the people, it's easy to maintain and improve it's popularity in the cryptomarket.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

As simple as a step by step planning will really help this project to create a stable community so that it will support it in terms of the needs to progress for its development.
This project don't need to rush. The most important thing is that the project will do what is needed and necessary to keep this better and interesting as well as it will satisfy the needs and wants of the crypto people, supporters and kost especially those investors of the CryptoAdSolution that keep on continuously supporting the developments of this project here in the crypto currency community.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:59:20 AM

A good communication towards the community who really deserves it can improve how things are going here. If the team gain the trust of the people, it's easy to maintain and improve it's popularity in the cryptomarket.
That is definitely true, the project team should always posses the characteristics of being able to maintain a good communication towards its people in its community to always have a good and smooth process of this project in connection to the crowd that is the key that will truly bring the CryptoAdSolution in its success and continuous further developments.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

The project is based on the great idea, which has high potential in future. But the team needs to be more active. They have to provide necessary updates on time to time. This information or updates can help the community members or investors to understand the development of the project.
Good point mate. Providing more updates from time to time regarding the project will draw attentions to the public and possibly convince more investors to joined. It could also generates more supporters to make the project be known in social sites where most of the potential investors are there.
Maybe we can expect them to have an active communication to the community in the next following weeks when everything they have planned to share to us is good to disseminate.
Well that is a good idea and recommendation buddy for this project team. The team working behind this CryptoAdSolution project has a lots of supporters and not only that because they still keep on gaining the crowd trust. I am one of those supporters and I know that the team very well know and aware how people are expecting they will share the plans of the project that will benefits the people and the whole crypto community.
Indeed. This is the right thing that we should have invested to the platform but be sure to watch the entire documents to prove if its legit or not.

The platform offers some good services which it helps the cryptocurrencies to be more often be seen. By advertising it, people will definitely understand more about how this technology can saved a lot of money.

uniquely the idea of ​​the project has a promising direction. But in any case, the project needs a lot of support from supporters, and for this the team must develop a good advertising strategy.
well definitely for the project to run successfully both must give effort, and I hope that would be the case since lots seem to have interest in the project.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

I do not think so, on the contrary, we should have already seen the first news from the team. How much money they have already collected for example.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.
Strange, but the team here does not communicate with us at all. Do not write what's new happened, how the work on the project is going. Just silence from them.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.
Strange, but the team here does not communicate with us at all. Do not write what's new happened, how the work on the project is going. Just silence from them.

I think, maybe they're busy with the development of this project because this project is need to be fully furnished and equipped with the tools needed by the team in the preparation of the project into its core objectives. We will just for some announcement and updates in coming days, perhaps they will provide it.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

Yes, absolutely the team need to do promotion about their presale on various platform, where people will get to know about the presale. Promotion will help to attract investors towards the presale.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:14:55 AM

I somehow also noticed that, but let's give them sometime to work with the development. It's not so easy to run a project because of so many things to consider and as we all know, the market for now isn't good. Maybe, this would also be the reason why the team have been quite up until now.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

Definitely, they already been doing the plan because as we can observed the team had been quite a while. The pre-sale hasn't started yet so let's just keep monitoring until some good announcement will come.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

I somehow also noticed that, but let's give them sometime to work with the development. It's not so easy to run a project because of so many things to consider and as we all know, the market for now isn't good. Maybe, this would also be the reason why the team have been quite up until now.
Qiute  very good observation mate, but I would like to give the team the benefit of the doubt. I hope team and developers will able to speak out the real reason why they are still not actively communicating the people in the thread. Maybe we could still give them some time to prepare.
vickycoin05

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

Yes, absolutely the team need to do promotion about their presale on various platform, where people will get to know about the presale. Promotion will help to attract investors towards the presale.
Correct, our suggestions might help the project  alot. Successful project in the market are usually have teams that very open and entertaining constructive criticism thats why they were able to make the project grow and successful in the future.
Junralz

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.

I agree, we still don't know what the team have been planning to do but there's still a lot of time to make an observation about the progress of the project. Let's do hope that everything is going well so that supporters have the guts to keep holding.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

Im also expecting some new updates from the team so lets just wait and see. Pretty much the project is still young and still needs alot of promotions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: