Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
They are definitely not promoting cause generally speaking promotion involves actually interacting with potential customers and not ignoring them

Yet, the developer of the project seems are very likely gonna get the effort of the project so that we can have a great potential customer in nowadays.

It's definitely what they should be able to do, because effort is needed in order to get the target. Moreover, they should also do some good promotion about their pre-sale like giving some reasonable discount so that investors should have good amount of benefits in the near future.
Good idea mate. It would be a good moved from the team if they can offered good bonuses in their token sales so that investors will likely to joined and be part of the project. It could give more chances to earned enough funds for the improvement of the platform and to generate more support from the people.

This idea will surely help in making the project attractive to people because it talks about bonuses. We all know that one reason why many are investing, participating or joining the project because of the reward and bonuses that they can get. Hoping the team will continue to think for an idea that will make the project better.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

Where we can see the latest updates of the project? Were there updates or news related to the team and the project?
in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.

Based from the website, there pre-sale will start 3 days from now and it would be more interesting if they make some promotions about it. Well, whatever the plans, I think they already been preparing since they already established a road map.

I guess you're right mate. The team needs to do some big promotions about their upcoming pre-sales so that they can gather numerous investors and convince them to invest in the project. By doing this way will have a chance to collect enough funds for future development and for successful implementation.
Yes, absolutely the team need to do promotion about their presale on various platform, where people will get to know about the presale. Promotion will help to attract investors towards the presale.
I think on the promotion side, if they will have it correctly mixed or be in line with the current trend in the market, it will be an effective one to attract people in knowing this one.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

Pretty sure that update is ongoing right? Or the staffs are busy promoting their project or making a campaigns?
Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.
Agree, they really need to gain more people to support this project to make everything they planned to become possible in the future.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

in my opinion it's still very early to expect from news developers or updates in the project. The project needs time, in order to begin to develop steadily, and only then make any updates.

Based from the website, there pre-sale will start 3 days from now and it would be more interesting if they make some promotions about it. Well, whatever the plans, I think they already been preparing since they already established a road map.

I guess you're right mate. The team needs to do some big promotions about their upcoming pre-sales so that they can gather numerous investors and convince them to invest in the project. By doing this way will have a chance to collect enough funds for future development and for successful implementation.
Yes, absolutely the team need to do promotion about their presale on various platform, where people will get to know about the presale. Promotion will help to attract investors towards the presale.
I think on the promotion side, if they will have it correctly mixed or be in line with the current trend in the market, it will be an effective one to attract people in knowing this one.
Yes that is right. The promotion is not just something that just it have because it is needed. Promotion should be interesting and as well as in line to the public's interest and to the current trends. I will be also be one of those people that will looking forward for the promotion that the CryptoAdSolution team will held here for this project success.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:45:03 AM

Yes,the project is still on going and I think you are also right that the team are busy in determining the right and appropriate ways to make the project more understandable and attractive. If team wants to gain the trust of many they need to identify there target market and possible they can explained in the best way they can so many will understand and get interested with the project.
definitely it takes time to make the project more attractive and more competitive so its natural to give  more time for them, well we hope to see something in the coming days though.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:49:57 AM

The people are fond of crypto projects when they see how good the project team holding the project as well as if they see how they continuously the team are having a good communication such as giving us the needed updates regarding the project. I was too glad because this project even it is just starting, have already been gained a lot more people for the CryptoAdSolution community.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:24:37 AM

[/quote
You can find all updates on our social media
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SolutionCrypto/status/1028627311191621634
Telegram: https://t.me/cryptoadsolution
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

You can find all updates on our social media
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SolutionCrypto/status/1028627311191621634
Telegram: https://t.me/cryptoadsolution
This is a great thing so that we can find the latest update from the project and it's a clever thing to expect more new update.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

The people are fond of crypto projects when they see how good the project team holding the project as well as if they see how they continuously the team are having a good communication such as giving us the needed updates regarding the project. I was too glad because this project even it is just starting, have already been gained a lot more people for the CryptoAdSolution community.
The community is the main key of the project. Without it, they can do absolutely nothing to make a bigger impact to the token price in the future.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

definitely it takes time to make the project more attractive and more competitive so its natural to give  more time for them, well we hope to see something in the coming days though.
It might seem that the competitive makes more the project gonna make more improvement in irrelevant time, that's why I really like to compete.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

The community is the main key of the project. Without it, they can do absolutely nothing to make a bigger impact to the token price in the future.

I agree, it's like they have to make a good community so that everything is going to have a a better harmony. There are a lot of factors which can increased the value of coin so they need to focused on it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

I agree, we still don't know what the team have been planning to do but there's still a lot of time to make an observation about the progress of the project. Let's do hope that everything is going well so that supporters have the guts to keep holding.
This project had some good advisors so I think they wont fail on thier campaign. They are slowly building a solid community so this should  be easily be popular in the crypto space.

Advisors brings an advantages to the peoject because they are the reason on how does the project work in the community because of the function of the team. The team are the action towards the perfectness of the project and it will be in the position of brighter future.

Yes, adviser has a big role in every aspect of the project since they will also the responsible in looking the needs of the project to be able to make their objectives be in reality. They will be the eyes of the project in maintaining its systems accordingly.
tidtpro333

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

You work very well including the presentation of the content of the project. You made a presentation about your project that made it easier for people to understand the project because you clearly presented what you wanted people to know. This is indispensable for a complete project. In addition to the media you have provided, can I also track news about the project elsewhere? Do you plan to develop the project? I think you should be prepared in many ways to minimize the risk of unexpected occurrences
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.
Strange, but the team here does not communicate with us at all. Do not write what's new happened, how the work on the project is going. Just silence from them.

I think, maybe they're busy with the development of this project because this project is need to be fully furnished and equipped with the tools needed by the team in the preparation of the project into its core objectives. We will just for some announcement and updates in coming days, perhaps they will provide it.
I do not know how much they can be busy, because in any project whoever starts to work, always communicates with users. But there is no such activity from administrators. This is very bad.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

all news and updates that will arise should be recorded on the official website of the project, in the forum and in the telegram, where the participants will be aware of all the events. I think it will be announced for people, for the participants.
Strange, but the team here does not communicate with us at all. Do not write what's new happened, how the work on the project is going. Just silence from them.

I think, maybe they're busy with the development of this project because this project is need to be fully furnished and equipped with the tools needed by the team in the preparation of the project into its core objectives. We will just for some announcement and updates in coming days, perhaps they will provide it.
I do not know how much they can be busy, because in any project whoever starts to work, always communicates with users. But there is no such activity from administrators. This is very bad.
I am also wondering, makes the team and developers been doing lately. The project is quite good and it runs very good. The project shows strong potential for the success. Hope they will able to give this thread atleast simple attention and interest. So that the project will continue to grow and develop.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

I agree, it's like they have to make a good community so that everything is going to have a a better harmony. There are a lot of factors which can increased the value of coin so they need to focused on it.
Yes, I agree with you. The teama and the community should build a good structure for the harmonious and peaceful relationship with each other. If the project is organised they will able to increase and attract the attention of many because the trust ratings is nice and wonderful.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. Even I watched that video and it is really helpful to me to get a better understanding of the project. After watching the video everyone can easily understand the concept of the project as well as we get the information about how does the team is working on it.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:33:15 PM

It's good that you watched the vedio presentation the purpose of the vedio is to make the people understand the project well. Its nice that you understand the concept because it only means that they are able to achieved their goals, hopefully that the number of people who understand the project will increase so that investors and supporters will follow.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: