Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:41:20 AM

Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.

Here is the explainer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sy11AvnEt1c
So far your explainer video is a better way to promote your project because it has so many visuals on it in explaining the project rather than a text.
Levyathan

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:53:32 AM

Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.

Here is the explainer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sy11AvnEt1c
It is also in the frontfage bud it is the youtube logo on the right hand corner. I also watched the presentation and its very presise and detailed.
Yes, the vedio presentation makes the people more attracted and to the project. They are now knowledgeable about it. The vedio is well explained and team able to expound the concept and ideas of the project. Possibilities of success is now available.

If more people who support this one likes the idea of it and a lot of new supporters will also like how they have presented it, as it gives them a lot of information in helping understand the project even better.
Well, most of the people didn't care about the project though. Most of the people do care about their investment, but I hope it won't affected in the project.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:57:59 AM

I wonder if anybody here can make a better future for the project. I mean, what do you guys think about investing in the project? Is it too risky?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:55:22 AM

Are the revenues, the bonuses, all paid only with the CryptoAdsolution currency? The participant, user or company can request the form of payment or shipping in other altcoin or even bitcoin?

As  I know the revenue of the cryptoAdsolution will be on the customers and advertisement campaign, So the more real and legit visitors, The more advertisers can earn too.

Indeed. But, I wonder if it can be abused, i mean, there is a lot of people who are currently abusing the advertising network by sending a multiple packet or  a visit from a unique IP address.
Security features and restrictions can be implemented. They are many other alternative things that can help the project to grow despite of the posible issues and circumstances that may appears in the process of developing of the project.
Certainly there are many ways to improve the project's growth, and also community can help, Well lets hope there won't be issues will come out.

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

I am looking forward to new updates on the properties of the Crypto project, which is an interesting project but need more information to persuade the community and investors.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

This project has a future to go. Well this is what a kind of project that needs a support and trust which it deserves by its good platform it have in its hands. The CryptoAdSolution project team should keep up this kind of pace to keep gain more users, supporters and most especially is the investors that will interest this project. I will keep looking forward to this project further and continuous improvements.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:39:32 AM

More people are already been reach by this project even this is not yet that long to this community because as I know, the CryptoAdSolution is just starting its way here in the crypto currency community. Well, this is only because of the persevere of the team working behind this project. Additionally, they are keep on being active as they give us the necessary announcements news that we need to know regarding this project which boost the trust of the crowd towards this project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

Most of the people here are wanted and willing to invest because they are likely having a great choose on a project that they want to invest.

Nowadays investors are really wise when they are investing money from ICO's they review and find information about the site first.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
vivavivu

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

Most of the people here are wanted and willing to invest because they are likely having a great choose on a project that they want to invest.

Nowadays investors are really wise when they are investing money from ICO's they review and find information about the site first.
Of course, we cannot invest if we not sure they have something make potential at the future. About CryptoAdSolution, i think they have good chance for moving at crytpo ads industry.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

I wonder if anybody here can make a better future for the project. I mean, what do you guys think about investing in the project? Is it too risky?
Every project have risky, what do you mean the risky at here? Everything can have result after the project running, so that we cannot guess anything at now.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:51:21 AM

This project has a future to go. Well this is what a kind of project that needs a support and trust which it deserves by its good platform it have in its hands. The CryptoAdSolution project team should keep up this kind of pace to keep gain more users, supporters and most especially is the investors that will interest this project. I will keep looking forward to this project further and continuous improvements.
I totally agree with you. Advertising is hot trending at now especially at crypto currency. I can said that, CryptoAdSolution have right point for attract investors.

kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:11:47 PM

Yes, they realy need to be wise because its not a small amout that involves in each transactions. So its necessary that they are wise and equipped enough to choose the best project in the market. The feedbacks and some other positive reviews will make others trust the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

I totally agree with you. Advertising is hot trending at now especially at crypto currency. I can said that, CryptoAdSolution have right point for attract investors.
Agree, its one of the best solution to gain and attract more and more investors in the market. The CryptoAdSolution is the best answer for the new projects in the market. This will help newbies for posible success in the future.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

Yes, absolutely advertising really matters to promote any project or to make it popular within very limited time and fast as well. So this platform has great scope in future.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

Every project have risky, what do you mean the risky at here? Everything can have result after the project running, so that we cannot guess anything at now.
The risk is given. We cant deny the fact that investing in projects are very risky but profitable at the same time. If the project will be a success or not its on the hands of the team members and investors. This is joined workshop of each parties.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

Yes, absolutely advertising really matters to promote any project or to make it popular within very limited time and fast as well. So this platform has great scope in future.
Since social media sites are no longer allowing cruptocurrency advertisements cryptoad solutions is a great answer to those projects that needs some exposure to the public.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

The risk is given. We cant deny the fact that investing in projects are very risky but profitable at the same time. If the project will be a success or not its on the hands of the team members and investors. This is joined workshop of each parties.
I am positive about this project guys. Yes every ico is risky to invest but I think cryptoad is different from the other projects out there.
Ofcourse as supporters we are all wanted to make this project a success. Positive minds are most likely achieved the best among everything. Risk are very common but its up to the team  if they will do their best for everybody's benefit.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Since social media sites are no longer allowing cruptocurrency advertisements cryptoad solutions is a great answer to those projects that needs some exposure to the public.
I agree with you, since advertising is very important for the successful development of any project. Therefore CryptoAdSolution will be a good helper for all projects that want to advertise their business.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

pre-sale tokens begins in 7 days, and I would like to know what is the minimum amount of investment available for buying tokens? In my opinion now is a good time to invest.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

I am positive about this project guys. Yes every ico is risky to invest but I think cryptoad is different from the other projects out there.
Ofcourse as supporters we are all wanted to make this project a success. Positive minds are most likely achieved the best among everything. Risk are very common but its up to the team  if they will do their best for everybody's benefit.

Right, thats the reason why we supported this project, some of us even invested on this because they know that in the future they will going to have as profitable outcome. And beside, this project is very interesting to the community since it gives new innovation to the crypto community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: