Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:58:26 AM

More people are already been reach by this project even this is not yet that long to this community because as I know, the CryptoAdSolution is just starting its way here in the crypto currency community. Well, this is only because of the persevere of the team working behind this project. Additionally, they are keep on being active as they give us the necessary announcements news that we need to know regarding this project which boost the trust of the crowd towards this project.
That's a good thing to hear for this project, since it's just have started, reaching to others will help it be more known in the public and most likely help gain more supporters too.
This project what it needs right now is a totally great promotion so that the CryptoAdSolution information will keep on spreading throughout the crypto currency community. By that, more investors have the change to know and might engage to help this project for its continuous further developments and achieve its goal towards this community.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:48:39 AM

Just watched your 8 minutes video presentation in youtube and so far I was able to understand the concept of your project. Hopefully members can also watch this and share to their social media sites.
What's the name of the video you watched? How can I find it to see it too? If this is not an advertising video, because the information video is very small. It is much more interesting to watch such videos.

Here is the explainer video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sy11AvnEt1c
I appreciate you more if you keep active like now. Actually this is beginning of this project, so be responsive for everybody have trusted on this.

We will
24h official telegram group in turkish is already running
and english support group is following the next days

Well I think english telegram chat is more valuable and legit to attract members to interact to each other about the project. I will be waiting for it! thanks for the update!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
rosyantony

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

This platform will let customers connect with their target audience and also consume ads, creating a self-sustaining ecosystem.

Really it is a quite interesting project. Cool Wink
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

I wonder if anybody here can make a better future for the project. I mean, what do you guys think about investing in the project? Is it too risky?
Every project have risky, what do you mean the risky at here? Everything can have result after the project running, so that we cannot guess anything at now.
The risk is given. We cant deny the fact that investing in projects are very risky but profitable at the same time. If the project will be a success or not its on the hands of the team members and investors. This is joined workshop of each parties.
I am positive about this project guys. Yes every ico is risky to invest but I think cryptoad is different from the other projects out there.
Its good thing to be possitive, and of course ico is risky because there is no such as easy profit so every investors need to be carefull in choosing where to put trust.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:12:18 PM

It seems someone here is just trolling and spreading nasty fud againts this project. Maybe he just needs sone attention to be popular.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

This platform will let customers connect with their target audience and also consume ads, creating a self-sustaining ecosystem.

I would like to see this project in action, maybe the admin can also set a schedule to do a live interview to their team so that they could answer all our questions.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

I would like to see this project in action, maybe the admin can also set a schedule to do a live interview to their team so that they could answer all our questions.
Of course this is an interesting idea, but it seems to me that you can simply use the Telegram channel of this project and ask questions there any time.
Justindud

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:19:31 PM

I think it's an interesting concept for all the crypto enthusiasts.

cautusce

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising project but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

Yes, absolutely it's a great idea. Like a press conference, they should have to come up with the whole team and have to answer all the questions which are asked by investors and the community members. This kind of activity will be become really helpful for investors and community members to clear their doubts about the project.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising project but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
Yet, there is no a perfect prediction for that but, just think of it. An early project with the finished ICO can make a great profit once it hit the market.
Levyathan

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

It might be a great idea for the users, but not for the developer. The developer might be busy right now to plan a new marketing strategy
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

Yes, let's think in positive way,the team can surely achieved and able to make everything posible for this project. Yes, I am also sure that in due time the price will increase if the market exchange will be also good. I hope that team will continue to look for betterideas for the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jeff_gi

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with ideas like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO business starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

an attempt to combine masternodes with the advertising market is certainly a novelty but i would like to see your code or opinions of authoritative advisers before buying. technically such a project is very difficult to create and if you managed to do everything correctly, then this will be an excellent project.
Creating a masternode coin is very easy to make since there is an easy install masternode coin that you can be bought in somewhere, but implementing the advertisement on the coin it is difficult.
Jedie22

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

Yeah, if they can do some live updates and communications with the people will be a great plans. This also makes the project more popular and famous. Question and answer will be possible if they throw some live interview in the future. I cant wait to view soon.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:03:24 PM

It seems someone here is just trolling and spreading nasty fud againts this project. Maybe he just needs sone attention to be popular.
Yeah,very common for project in the market. There are always issue and people who will spread inaccurate information about the project. We can't stop them ib doing that but we can juat correct and make legit  information to protect the project. Hope team will settle and look for alternative solutions for this kinds of people.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

It might be a great idea for the users, but not for the developer. The developer might be busy right now to plan a new marketing strategy
Solicited ideas are very helpful for the project. This will help the project to work smoothly and as tgey have advices and ideas from the supporters. They could make this as refein planning and creating tactics on how they will make the project a successful one.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

Yeah, if they can do some live updates and communications with the people will be a great plans. This also makes the project more popular and famous. Question and answer will be possible if they throw some live interview in the future. I cant wait to view soon.
Yes, if they do live updates about the project then investors will easily understand the progress of the project. This kind of update is gonna help everyone to understand the current phase of the platform.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Jacy Rina

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:37:53 PM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: