Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

I think we need the team to develop the project CryptoAdSolution time, the idea of ​​the project is good but it takes a long time to prove the possibility of success, anyway, please support the project development team
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising project but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
Yet, there is no a perfect prediction for that but, just think of it. An early project with the finished ICO can make a great profit once it hit the market.
It does not always happen that way. It seems to me that every project has a different platform launch, and it is not possible to predict this.
EthanH

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that is a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

I think we need the team to develop the project CryptoAdSolution time, the idea of ​​the project is good but it takes a long time to prove the possibility of success, anyway, please support the project development team

Of course, for the development of the project, good support from the supporters of the project is required. To date, I see a large number of people who are joining this project.
Giafamleydif

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people can not afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on project.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

This platform will let customers connect with their target audience and also consume ads, creating a self-sustaining ecosystem.

Really it is a quite interesting project. Cool Wink
I would like to see this project in action, maybe the admin can also set a schedule to do a live interview to their team so that they could answer all our questions.
Yeah, if they can do some live updates and communications with the people will be a great plans. This also makes the project more popular and famous. Question and answer will be possible if they throw some live interview in the future. I cant wait to view soon.

Exactly, if they are going to provide the necessary information that the the community needs, for sure they gain the trust and full support from them. Hopefully the team will gives some updates about this project.
Dwyer-Prov

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Tell me please, are there any other users who have invested in this project? I'm interested in a skoltko person is here who decided to support this project.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

This platform will let customers connect with their target audience and also consume ads, creating a self-sustaining ecosystem.

I would like to see this project in action, maybe the admin can also set a schedule to do a live interview to their team so that they could answer all our questions.
Yeah, if they can do some live updates and communications with the people will be a great plans. This also makes the project more popular and famous. Question and answer will be possible if they throw some live interview in the future. I cant wait to view soon.

Exactly, if they are going to provide the necessary information that the the community needs, for sure they gain the trust and full support from them. Hopefully the team will gives some updates about this project.

That is true mate it means people in the community takes time to trust and it needs effort by the team so that they will be able to achieve the goal of success through patience and responsible in doing the right one for all. Well to be one of the team of the project it is kinda difficult job because it needs full effort.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?

Though some of the instructions are not totally clear but it always depends on the person on how he might gather informations about the ICO running at that time. The wrong address cannot be able to fix if the team are not up to date in giving information to the members of the ICO.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

Tell me please, are there any other users who have invested in this project? I'm interested in a skoltko person is here who decided to support this project.

As of now I cannot say their is but all I know their are a lot of people who are interested and fun for it. Just gather more informations and try to find out why it is running all along in the bitcoin world. Supporting Skoltko needs a time to know and to read the platform of it. Maybe it guarantee an assurance of success if we help hand together.
Clerresocel

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this plan, and as you saw I have already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this project's demo platform in action
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

I guess, the team are much more focus first on their upcoming pre sales which will be happening 5 days from now. Maybe if they have a good result on this, probably they can developed it into a profitable kind. Let's keep in supporting this project and wait for the team to announced some new updates and progress in the upcoming days.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

That is true mate it means people in the community takes time to trust and it needs effort by the team so that they will be able to achieve the goal of success through patience and responsible in doing the right one for all. Well to be one of the team of the project it is kinda difficult job because it needs full effort.

That is why it is very important that the team will find ways in giving updates and latest information because many are waiting in that information. It simply shows that people are patiently waiting and gives time the team to informed them.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

I guess, the team are much more focus first on their upcoming pre sales which will be happening 5 days from now. Maybe if they have a good result on this, probably they can developed it into a profitable kind. Let's keep in supporting this project and wait for the team to announced some new updates and progress in the upcoming days.

I thought the pre sale has already been started, but anyway I found out that they have a weekly signature campaign that only accept hero/legendary rank. This is quite a better strategy because it will increased the popularity of the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

Probably, the team already been doing a better plan for their next step. Let's just observed them on what they are going to do so that we can at least see their effort to increase the number of investors.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

the only mistake was waiting so long to announce this promising project but the team are doing constant progress and updates regulary, i'm sure the price will increase soon, hodl
Yet, there is no a perfect prediction for that but, just think of it. An early project with the finished ICO can make a great profit once it hit the market.

Definitely, risk is always there and that's why we should consider also some failures. Prediction means we don't know the exact outcome of the output so we should be ready to accept the consequences. As what I observed, the team been quite but their reputation still good and all we have to do is to wait for the good and bad news.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:04:22 PM

I thought the pre sale has already been started, but anyway I found out that they have a weekly signature campaign that only accept hero/legendary rank. This is quite a better strategy because it will increased the popularity of the platform.

I agree. Having that weekly campaign for only on high ranks members will only means that the project is very special and have something that can give more chances to be successful for our investments and could even attract more investors. Hopefully, the team will keep on working for it until the implementation comes.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

Probably, the team already been doing a better plan for their next step. Let's just observed them on what they are going to do so that we can at least see their effort to increase the number of investors.

I agree with you, the team have already plan on what move they will do next, so better let us give our 100% trust and full support so that the team will do more better just to achieved their main goal. Doing that thing can create a positive impact to the team which will result into success. Looking forward for the next step and success of this project.
regalis

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

That is why it is very important that the team will find ways in giving updates and latest information because many are waiting in that information. It simply shows that people are patiently waiting and gives time the team to informed them.

Patience is what we need to bare this time, for sure the team are on their way of providing the information that the community needs. The team has the ability to find out what is happening in their project right now and perhaps they are going to make some action to fill out this problem.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: