Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Pamela Perry

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the business on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

We already have a counter on the site, in your backoffice at the top where you can see how many coins are sitll available in every single round!
This is a useful function, because many projects do not keep track of sales or collection of investments. And from this can arise additional questions from supporters of the project.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

The people, but the administrator appears here? Many questions to which no one answered. Here I have a few questions that I asked, but did not get answers to them.
Same here theres so many things that is bugging my mind, hopefully we can speak to someone in charge here in this project.
Don't worry. You will get the answer from the team soon as someone before. We easy can see the team have try to keep responsive for us.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

Today I found this opportunity and signed up..but too bad the system keeps saying that the login credentials are wrong.. I clicked on "forgot password" just to check if there would be a new password sent. But nothing is sent, although it confirms that new password was sent to my email address. What can I do?? I have shared my affiliate link with many and I am going to lose all of them also. Leaves a bad taste for me, as Telegram channel does not allow to chat..only notification. Where can I have my issue attended to? Who can help me??
As i think, you can send pm for the OP or join their telegram for more convenient at contact support. Hope your error will be fixed soon.

Thank you and just got connected with the Chat Telegram group admin and hope to have it resolved soon.

Thanks mate!!
EbenTheva

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:55:15 PM

@CryptoAdSolution, Unable to send you a DM as you are marked as a "Newbie".

Can you respond to my request here:

Yesterday I found this opportunity and signed up..didn't even have a sponsor!!! Direct to the company!!

But too bad the system keeps saying that the login credentials are wrong.. I clicked on "forgot password" just to check if there would be a new password sent. But nothing is sent, although it confirms that new password was sent to my email address. What can I do?? I have shared my affiliate link with many and I am going to lose all of them also. Leaves a bad taste for me.  Can you help me??
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

The people, but the administrator appears here? Many questions to which no one answered. Here I have a few questions that I asked, but did not get answers to them.
Same here theres so many things that is bugging my mind, hopefully we can speak to someone in charge here in this project.
Don't worry. You will get the answer from the team soon as someone before. We easy can see the team have try to keep responsive for us.

this is an important point, the team should pay more attention to communicating with their supporters. The more transparent the work of the team, the more supporters they will be able to attract to sales.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

If make the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people can not afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on project.
Yes, indeed. But, for some reasons, making the presale period longer will just make the investors have to wait for a long time.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the business on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
Unfortunately social media is no longer allowing cryotocurrency advertisements. We need some other platforms now to promote ico and other crypto related projects.
Levyathan

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

Unfortunately social media is no longer allowing cryotocurrency advertisements. We need some other platforms now to promote ico and other crypto related projects.
No, they were allowing cryptocurrency advertisements now. So, I think they can do an advertisement as well in any kind of social media.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Yesterday I found this opportunity and signed up..didn't even have a sponsor!!! Direct to the company!!

But too bad the system keeps saying that the login credentials are wrong.. I clicked on "forgot password" just to check if there would be a new password sent. But nothing is sent, although it confirms that new password was sent to my email address. What can I do?? I have shared my affiliate link with many and I am going to lose all of them also. Leaves a bad taste for me.  Can you help me??
Since you cannot contact the developer directly from the bitcointalk. You might be answered if you get in touch on their discord channel here: https://discord.gg/bVYNxgJ
EbenTheva

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

Since you cannot contact the developer directly from the bitcointalk. You might be answered if you get in touch on their discord channel here: https://discord.gg/bVYNxgJ

Thanks and I have accessed through that channel too.. Waiting on the reply now.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

this is an important point, the team should pay more attention to communicating with their supporters. The more transparent the work of the team, the more supporters they will be able to attract to sales.
Yes, I completely agree. As I followed this project I noticed that there is still no words from the team project. Hopefully they will release some information and statements so we could hear their side and feedbacks about the increase of its community  population.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Thank you so much for this link mate. Hopefully as we send our concerns and inquiries they will able to response accordingly. Hard for the supporters and investors that they don't know who and what to do when it concerns about the project. I hope our sentiments will be heared and assisted soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

No, they were allowing cryptocurrency advertisements now. So, I think they can do an advertisement as well in any kind of social media.
I am just wondering if were the above statement came from. I heard about the advertisements banned in social medias but I never heard followed statements or implementation about such things, but I really just hopecrypto ad's are still allowed ib some social medias just like some other products or commercial.
Jedie22

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:05:08 PM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

We already have a counter on the site, in your backoffice at the top where you can see how many coins are sitll available in every single round!
Thank you so much admin its nice o hear few words from the team. I am glad that team are actively communicating and sending helpful information with corresponding statement legitimacy. Hope you guys wont stop to interact with the people and strengthen the communication more.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

Thank you so much admin its nice o hear few words from the team. I am glad that team are actively communicating and sending helpful information with corresponding statement legitimacy. Hope you guys wont stop to interact with the people and strengthen the communication more.

The CryptoAdSolution project takes time, I think, everything that the development team is working on is still stubborn, the CryptoAdSolution project team will still have a lot of work to do, anyway, their ideas are very good.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

Yes, absolutely the team is actively handling the project. The team always stay active and gives answer to all the questions which has asked by investors and community members.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

Today I found this opportunity and signed up..but too bad the system keeps saying that the login credentials are wrong.. I clicked on "forgot password" just to check if there would be a new password sent. But nothing is sent, although it confirms that new password was sent to my email address. What can I do?? I have shared my affiliate link with many and I am going to lose all of them also. Leaves a bad taste for me, as Telegram channel does not allow to chat..only notification. Where can I have my issue attended to? Who can help me??

Please send us your email and username to this email: support@cryptoadsolution.zendesk.com
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Yes, absolutely the team is actively handling the project. The team always stay active and gives answer to all the questions which has asked by investors and community members.

For sure that would be an assurance to all that the team is one who is actively perform the best out of it. They must be one of the good thing that needs to developed more the knoedge that they have knew must satisfy all the meembers has. All of the questions that the investors asked should answer it clearly.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

The team did their best just to give the 100% communication skills towarda investors. Though that is an obstacles that the team needs to accomplished and everything must play all along. As I know of the system is really transparent ot means everything is perfectly done at all.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: