Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

This platform will let customers connect with their target audience and also consume ads, creating a self-sustaining ecosystem.

Really it is a quite interesting project. Cool Wink
I would like to see this project in action, maybe the admin can also set a schedule to do a live interview to their team so that they could answer all our questions.
Yeah, if they can do some live updates and communications with the people will be a great plans. This also makes the project more popular and famous. Question and answer will be possible if they throw some live interview in the future. I cant wait to view soon.

Exactly, if they are going to provide the necessary information that the the community needs, for sure they gain the trust and full support from them. Hopefully the team will gives some updates about this project.

Probably, the team already been doing a better plan for their next step. Let's just observed them on what they are going to do so that we can at least see their effort to increase the number of investors.

I agree with you, the team have already plan on what move they will do next, so better let us give our 100% trust and full support so that the team will do more better just to achieved their main goal. Doing that thing can create a positive impact to the team which will result into success. Looking forward for the next step and success of this project.

Let's keep in touch with this because the project is still in progress and we should understand that it is not so easy to handle a newly created platform. The team definitely had arranged on what they are going to do because the pre sale hasn't started yet so let's keep an eye on this.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Marquez-Michael

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:33:00 PM

Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this business is, optimistic about the future of the business. Wish you good luck. Good luck!
vickycoin05

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this business is, optimistic about the future of the business. Wish you good luck. Good luck!
Actually your are right the team and developers of this project is very competent. They have idea, shows much confidence in what they are doing and for me it's very important that the team and developers personally has huge plans and goals for the project.
urchent

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:59:40 PM

Potentially it can be a very good solution. I like your idea, do not stop.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

As a new project, it should be really like this one, a well detailed project can bring more potential to be a great one in the future as people find it more relevant and more useful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

It seems someone here is just trolling and spreading nasty fud againts this project. Maybe he just needs sone attention to be popular.
I've noticed it too, well we can't avoid people to do that, maybe they have something in their mind which is totally different as to the vision of the project, the only thing to make that person looks funny is to prove that this project will succeed.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:31:52 AM

Congratulation on the launched on your signature campaign that paid in BTC. Surely only legit and trusted members will be hired for Hero/Legendary status. Keep it up!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:00:07 AM

I can see also that there are some people here that keep on making the people confused towards this project without a clear proof of what is he or she saying towards the CryptoAdSolution. I think this person has nothing to do right with his life and just only have fun making fool out of people. This project has a lot more potential to conquer this kind of situation. They should make a good act out of this matter.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

Today I found this opportunity and signed up..but too bad the system keeps saying that the login credentials are wrong.. I clicked on "forgot password" just to check if there would be a new password sent. But nothing is sent, although it confirms that new password was sent to my email address. What can I do?? I have shared my affiliate link with many and I am going to lose all of them also. Leaves a bad taste for me, as Telegram channel does not allow to chat..only notification. Where can I have my issue attended to? Who can help me??
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:03:39 AM

Congratulation on the launched on your signature campaign that paid in BTC. Surely only legit and trusted members will be hired for Hero/Legendary status. Keep it up!
This is a good news for this project. Wow great move action take by the project team. This will surely gain and attract more crypto people here in the crypto currency community, not only because they have launched they signature campaign but what much brought it interesting is it paid in Bitcoin. There are only few of this kind of signature campaign opportunities here in the crypto currency community. I will looking forward for the good outcome of this project.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:29:00 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 06:01:40 AM by lobster88

T
jidenko

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:43:37 AM

incredible business I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this business developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

I think we need the team to develop the project CryptoAdSolution time, the idea of ​​the project is good but it takes a long time to prove the possibility of success, anyway, please support the project development team

I guess, the team are much more focus first on their upcoming pre sales which will be happening 5 days from now. Maybe if they have a good result on this, probably they can developed it into a profitable kind. Let's keep in supporting this project and wait for the team to announced some new updates and progress in the upcoming days.
If its what they expect in the coming presale, lets hope that it will become successful, even I believe there are still many who will give their support.

dolcevita99

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:19:45 AM

And where did you see that the company of generosity had begun? I do not mind where this information is. How can you participate in this?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

The people, but the administrator appears here? Many questions to which no one answered. Here I have a few questions that I asked, but did not get answers to them.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

Today I found this opportunity and signed up..but too bad the system keeps saying that the login credentials are wrong.. I clicked on "forgot password" just to check if there would be a new password sent. But nothing is sent, although it confirms that new password was sent to my email address. What can I do?? I have shared my affiliate link with many and I am going to lose all of them also. Leaves a bad taste for me, as Telegram channel does not allow to chat..only notification. Where can I have my issue attended to? Who can help me??
As i think, you can send pm for the OP or join their telegram for more convenient at contact support. Hope your error will be fixed soon.

Dwyer-Prov

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

It seems someone here is just trolling and spreading nasty fud againts this project. Maybe he just needs sone attention to be popular.
I've noticed it too, well we can't avoid people to do that, maybe they have something in their mind which is totally different as to the vision of the project, the only thing to make that person looks funny is to prove that this project will succeed.
Yes. Shouldn't take care about any FUD at new project is smartly way for keep discussion at CryptoAdSolution.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

As a new project, it should be really like this one, a well detailed project can bring more potential to be a great one in the future as people find it more relevant and more useful.
Furthermore, it is very important for a specific project to have all informations so that people who have interest to invest will be convinced and have satisfactions on it. It can also give them enough knowledge about the flow of the platform and the goals of the team.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

We already have a counter on the site, in your backoffice at the top where you can see how many coins are sitll available in every single round!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: