Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty Campaign

We now have a CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty campaign.
Download a CryptoAdSolution wallet on our website for your operating system.
Follow the instructions in this guide: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign
to earn your reward for supporting the network with your wallet.

What kind of reward will it be for me to support your wallet? I was just about to download it and saw that there would be a reward for it.

We will give away 10 CADS Coins for every user who is following the instructions in the PDF but only for the first
100 Users who are taking part!
This is great. But, may I know how many participants that were already followed the instructions in the PDF? Pls let me know about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:22:21 AM

Follow the instructions in this guide: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign

What kind of reward will it be for me to support your wallet? I was just about to download it and saw that there would be a reward for it.

We will give away 10 CADS Coins for every user who is following the instructions in the PDF but only for the first
This is great. But, may I know how many participants that were already followed the instructions in the PDF? Pls let me know about it.

we will make a post to let everybody know when the bounty is over and the distribution of the bounty coins starts
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

we will make a post to let everybody know when the bounty is over and the distribution of the bounty coins starts
Okay, then this is a nice thing that we should know when the bounty is over. However, I'll join the bounty for the giveaway and I will follow the insturctions.
KingDome

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

We already have a counter on the site, in your backoffice at the top where you can see how many coins are sitll available in every single round!
Thank you so much admin its nice o hear few words from the team. I am glad that team are actively communicating and sending helpful information with corresponding statement legitimacy. Hope you guys wont stop to interact with the people and strengthen the communication more.
Same here. I appreciate the effort of the team in giving important amd exact informations about the project. By doing this can make or attract more people to be here and build a community that will captivates the interest of investors. This could bring more chances to succeed in the development process.
Definitely since many investors are looking exact information and they would surely appreciate those who put effort on presenting it, And it is a good thing about the project.
Indeed. The correct information can make the platform more better and unique so the potential investors can describe if the project is very good.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

We already have a counter on the site, in your backoffice at the top where you can see how many coins are sitll available in every single round!
Thank you so much admin its nice o hear few words from the team. I am glad that team are actively communicating and sending helpful information with corresponding statement legitimacy. Hope you guys wont stop to interact with the people and strengthen the communication more.
Same here. I appreciate the effort of the team in giving important amd exact informations about the project. By doing this can make or attract more people to be here and build a community that will captivates the interest of investors. This could bring more chances to succeed in the development process.
Definitely since many investors are looking exact information and they would surely appreciate those who put effort on presenting it, And it is a good thing about the project.
Indeed. The correct information can make the platform more better and unique so the potential investors can describe if the project is very good.
Yes. I agree with you. Transparency and correct information is important for any investor who have seriously at investing.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

A good doings indeed from the team. Giving information or updates is one way that will help gaining trust to people because they can totally know what is the latest happenings, same as when you have queries they will answer you quickly. I am confident that doing those things can bring this project into success.

What in the world is happening in the world of crypto where the bar to trust a project has dropped to literally the team being active. The actual heck
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

M

Okay, then this is a nice thing that we should know when the bounty is over. However, I'll join the bounty for the giveaway and I will follow the insturctions.
Maybe i lately. I think the team maybe make more bounty or airdrop like this promotion. Actually i still intall CryptoAdSolution wallet for future working.

vivavivu

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

Greats. But i see the team accept only 100 first users? Could the team increase the number, like 500-1k users
 I think have a lot of people willing for join this bounty.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

Yes. I agree with you. Transparency and correct information is important for any investor who have seriously at investing.
Yes, it is very important that they will have accurate and systematic ways in informing the public about their project  achievement and progress for the public satisfactions.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:40:38 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 05:06:04 PM by Jedzkie050617

Greats. But i see the team accept only 100 first users? Could the team increase the number, like 500-1k users
Such an amazing marketing strategy. My instinct was right the team members and developers are very busy in cooking and shaping all the ideas and plans that they formulated. Glad to read this statement.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the business on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
Unfortunately social media is no longer allowing cryotocurrency advertisements. We need some other platforms now to promote ico and other crypto related projects.
Yes, it is very unfortunate that now there is practically nowhere to disseminate information about projects and ICO, the only distribution option, this is the subscription company here on the forum.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

Well, I think that the team needs to promote the business on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
Unfortunately social media is no longer allowing cryotocurrency advertisements. We need some other platforms now to promote ico and other crypto related projects.
Yes, it is very unfortunate that now there is practically nowhere to disseminate information about projects and ICO, the only distribution option, this is the subscription company here on the forum.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

Indeed, the project need to think another activity and tactics on how they will continue to spread advertisements and information. I am very hopeful that everything will be fine, and teams will create plans on how to handle everything. Tomorrow is another day to live. The chances of changing things will still be possible. Keep the faith.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

Trust and transparency are few of many aspects to have a good and successful project in the market. The team should strengthen and make the community relationship strong, so they can proceed to the developers plans and goal for the project. Investing should had proper investigation and research before investing.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

Indeed, the project need to think another activity and tactics on how they will continue to spread advertisements and information. I am very hopeful that everything will be fine, and teams will create plans on how to handle everything. Tomorrow is another day to live. The chances of changing things will still be possible. Keep the faith.
I know there are many platforms that specialize in advertising Ico. On these platforms, you can well promote your project and make a good advertisement for it.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

As for the advertising method it seems interesting, before I have never heard this word, but if it really seems like it will make everyone here to support it.
cryptojukebox

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

CryptoAdSolution provides 5 products that make all the crypto related advertising easy and feasible again for everyone, and also gives the customer a way to generate an income stream now and in the future. CryptoAdSolution is a community-focused advertising platform that rewards customers for consuming and running cryptocurrency advertising.

Could you share those 5 products please?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

Yes. It would be better if they can allowed more so that all people who support this project will have a chance to participate on this campaign. It can make the project become more popular and possibly attract more investors. Hopefully, the team will consider our concerns and suggestions.
connecoin

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

As for the advertising method it seems interesting, before I have never heard this word, but if it really seems like it will make everyone here to support it.
Yeah. The project will be very useful in regards to advertising because the idea are very attractive for the companies that have facing difficulties in crypto ads especially now that some social sites are banning it. This will surely captivates more investors to join in the team and help to make the platform have a better development ahead.
alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

It seems to me that investing in this project will give you an excellent opportunity to earn more profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: