Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

The people, but the administrator appears here? Many questions to which no one answered. Here I have a few questions that I asked, but did not get answers to them.
Same here theres so many things that is bugging my mind, hopefully we can speak to someone in charge here in this project.
Don't worry. You will get the answer from the team soon as someone before. We easy can see the team have try to keep responsive for us.

this is an important point, the team should pay more attention to communicating with their supporters. The more transparent the work of the team, the more supporters they will be able to attract to sales.
Yes, I completely agree. As I followed this project I noticed that there is still no words from the team project. Hopefully they will release some information and statements so we could hear their side and feedbacks about the increase of its community  population.

Base on my understanding the team is always listening they are their they are tansparently looking at for more development of the project. Their are a lot of questions that run into our mind. We just need to trust them because they are all working hand just to achieve the perfectness of the project.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

The people, but the administrator appears here? Many questions to which no one answered. Here I have a few questions that I asked, but did not get answers to them.
Same here theres so many things that is bugging my mind, hopefully we can speak to someone in charge here in this project.
Don't worry. You will get the answer from the team soon as someone before. We easy can see the team have try to keep responsive for us.

this is an important point, the team should pay more attention to communicating with their supporters. The more transparent the work of the team, the more supporters they will be able to attract to sales.
Yes, I completely agree. As I followed this project I noticed that there is still no words from the team project. Hopefully they will release some information and statements so we could hear their side and feedbacks about the increase of its community  population.

This concern was being raised everyday, let us just wait for the proper time that the team will provide the information that we need. Maybe for now they are just busy with some other matters that will be useful in the development of this project in the future. Just be patience.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

We already have a counter on the site, in your backoffice at the top where you can see how many coins are sitll available in every single round!
Thank you so much admin its nice o hear few words from the team. I am glad that team are actively communicating and sending helpful information with corresponding statement legitimacy. Hope you guys wont stop to interact with the people and strengthen the communication more.
Same here. I appreciate the effort of the team in giving important amd exact informations about the project. By doing this can make or attract more people to be here and build a community that will captivates the interest of investors. This could bring more chances to succeed in the development process.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

The team did their best just to give the 100% communication skills towarda investors. Though that is an obstacles that the team needs to accomplished and everything must play all along. As I know of the system is really transparent ot means everything is perfectly done at all.

Yes the team should find ways to have an open communication to the people so that it is easy for them to hear the answer about what the queries of some potential investors, supporters and participants. It makes them feel also confident and conclude how good the project is. Hoping the team will work on it and never stop to think for the goodness of the project.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

We already have a counter on the site, in your backoffice at the top where you can see how many coins are sitll available in every single round!
Thank you so much admin its nice o hear few words from the team. I am glad that team are actively communicating and sending helpful information with corresponding statement legitimacy. Hope you guys wont stop to interact with the people and strengthen the communication more.
Same here. I appreciate the effort of the team in giving important amd exact informations about the project. By doing this can make or attract more people to be here and build a community that will captivates the interest of investors. This could bring more chances to succeed in the development process.

A good doings indeed from the team. Giving information or updates is one way that will help gaining trust to people because they can totally know what is the latest happenings, same as when you have queries they will answer you quickly. I am confident that doing those things can bring this project into success.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:34:00 PM

Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this business is, optimistic about the future of the business. Wish you good luck. Good luck!
As a new project, it should be really like this one, a well detailed project can bring more potential to be a great one in the future as people find it more relevant and more useful.

That is what the investors like to have, it should be capable enough to handle everything that shows potential to become a successful in the future. Being a productive team is also a great impact to the project and to the community that supports. By this structure they would create a binding relationship between the two parties.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this business is, optimistic about the future of the business. Wish you good luck. Good luck!
As a new project, it should be really like this one, a well detailed project can bring more potential to be a great one in the future as people find it more relevant and more useful.

That is what the investors like to have, it should be capable enough to handle everything that shows potential to become a successful in the future. Being a productive team is also a great impact to the project and to the community that supports. By this structure they would create a binding relationship between the two parties.

I agree, the team did a great job about how they can make the project to be successful. Hoping they can keep up with the market.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

A good doings indeed from the team. Giving information or updates is one way that will help gaining trust to people because they can totally know what is the latest happenings, same as when you have queries they will answer you quickly. I am confident that doing those things can bring this project into success.

Indeed, it must be done so that people would know what they are doing about the progress of the platform. Like they have to be at least active for them to gain the trust of the people.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:47:42 PM

You have a point, transparency is very important factor that should be included. Also, communication should always be open to have a better understanding between the team and the investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:58:20 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 12:48:56 AM by frenkelebre

If they can be able to continue how they are doing well today onto the future of this of this project, the potential we are looking at is really possible.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

You have a point, transparency is very important factor that should be included. Also, communication should always be open to have a better understanding between the team and the investors.
Really an important factor to notice on a new one, having that transparency shown to the community will really help them to get the trust and boost the support they need for this one.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

Today I found this opportunity and signed up..but too bad the system keeps saying that the login credentials are wrong.. I clicked on "forgot password" just to check if there would be a new password sent. But nothing is sent, although it confirms that new password was sent to my email address. What can I do?? I have shared my affiliate link with many and I am going to lose all of them also. Leaves a bad taste for me, as Telegram channel does not allow to chat..only notification. Where can I have my issue attended to? Who can help me??

Please send us your email and username to this email: support@cryptoadsolution.zendesk.com

Thank you and email sent now.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

I can really see how good the project team of the CryptoAdSolution is doing right now. And I know that most people here are aware that the team is very actively integrating with their community being so active and gladly answering all the raise questions and queries of the crowd. This is a good move to keep up a good connection and smooth communication with its coommunity for its continuous growth.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:38:53 AM

Really an important factor to notice on a new one, having that transparency shown to the community will really help them to get the trust and boost the support they need for this one.
That is really true. The project team working behind this CryptoAdSolution project is really showing its transparency towards its community which is very important for its growth to continuoisly achieve its goals and more achievement. I am sure that if the team will keep its momentum then this will greatly help to keep on boosting here its name for more attention.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:51:31 AM

I am also interested on their masternode for this coin but I am thinking what will the minimum to invest or to have to be able to activate it.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:29:35 AM

Definitely since many investors are looking exact information and they would surely appreciate those who put effort on presenting it, And it is a good thing about the project.

CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:43:14 AM

The team did their best just to give the 100% communication skills towarda investors. Though that is an obstacles that the team needs to accomplished and everything must play all along. As I know of the system is really transparent ot means everything is perfectly done at all.

Yes the team should find ways to have an open communication to the people so that it is easy for them to hear the answer about what the queries of some potential investors, supporters and participants. It makes them feel also confident and conclude how good the project is. Hoping the team will work on it and never stop to think for the goodness of the project.

You can now communitcate threw our new telegram support group with our 24h support team!
https://t.me/cryptoadsolution_eng
CryptoAdSolution

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty Campaign

We now have a CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty campaign.
Download a CryptoAdSolution wallet on our website for your operating system.
Follow the instructions in this guide: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign
to earn your reward for supporting the network with your wallet.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:25:54 AM

Follow the instructions in this guide: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign

What kind of reward will it be for me to support your wallet? I was just about to download it and saw that there would be a reward for it.
CryptoAdSolution

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

What kind of reward will it be for me to support your wallet? I was just about to download it and saw that there would be a reward for it.

We will give away 10 CADS Coins for every user who is following the instructions in the PDF but only for the first
100 Users who are taking part!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: