Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:39:35 AM

CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty Campaign

We now have a CryptoAdSolution Wallet Bounty campaign.
Download a CryptoAdSolution wallet on our website for your operating system.
Follow the instructions in this guide: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign
to earn your reward for supporting the network with your wallet.

This looks a great update for the project, having a bounty campaign helps a project to boost their popularity in the crypto market which will greatly help its progress towards their goals.
Wow this is truly great. The CryptoAdSolution team is not just having an active in here but they truly doing there best that bring the best updates for all of here. This is a great news that I was hoping that a lots of people will reach this to be able to also have this kind of opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:04:29 AM

Follow the instructions in this guide: https://cryptoadsolution.com/bounty_campaign

Seem interesting, But are there any website link not on a PDF for us to instantly opening the bounty campaign instruction? I think other people have difficulty in reading PDF with their software?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:54:46 AM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

We already have a counter on the site, in your backoffice at the top where you can see how many coins are sitll available in every single round!
Thank you so much admin its nice o hear few words from the team. I am glad that team are actively communicating and sending helpful information with corresponding statement legitimacy. Hope you guys wont stop to interact with the people and strengthen the communication more.
Same here. I appreciate the effort of the team in giving important amd exact informations about the project. By doing this can make or attract more people to be here and build a community that will captivates the interest of investors. This could bring more chances to succeed in the development process.
Definitely since many investors are looking exact information and they would surely appreciate those who put effort on presenting it, And it is a good thing about the project.
Indeed. The correct information can make the platform more better and unique so the potential investors can describe if the project is very good.
Yes. I agree with you. Transparency and correct information is important for any investor who have seriously at investing.
Yes, it is very important that they will have accurate and systematic ways in informing the public about their project  achievement and progress for the public satisfactions.
definitely ,since it is what the majority of the investors want, and for the project to be trusted and relied to, and it is also expected to them to be more professional.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

If i don't have any mistake, we still not dowload wallet at this time? I see the coming soon when i click at dowload link.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

Seem interesting, But are there any website link not on a PDF for us to instantly opening the bounty campaign instruction? I think other people have difficulty in reading PDF with their software?
As for me, it is so easy to read and actually this task so simple, only install wallet, take snapshot, send email.

CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

If i don't have any mistake, we still not dowload wallet at this time? I see the coming soon when i click at dowload link.

Go to our website: https://cryptoadsolution.com/ and click on download on the top
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

We already have a counter on the site, in your backoffice at the top where you can see how many coins are sitll available in every single round!
Thank you so much admin its nice o hear few words from the team. I am glad that team are actively communicating and sending helpful information with corresponding statement legitimacy. Hope you guys wont stop to interact with the people and strengthen the communication more.
Same here. I appreciate the effort of the team in giving important amd exact informations about the project. By doing this can make or attract more people to be here and build a community that will captivates the interest of investors. This could bring more chances to succeed in the development process.
Definitely since many investors are looking exact information and they would surely appreciate those who put effort on presenting it, And it is a good thing about the project.
Indeed. The correct information can make the platform more better and unique so the potential investors can describe if the project is very good.
Yes. I agree with you. Transparency and correct information is important for any investor who have seriously at investing.
Yes, it is very important that they will have accurate and systematic ways in informing the public about their project  achievement and progress for the public satisfactions.
definitely ,since it is what the majority of the investors want, and for the project to be trusted and relied to, and it is also expected to them to be more professional.
I think the developers know the main principles of work for the project. In my opinion, the team correctly does what it says about all its updates, this will positively affect the growth of the project.
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:21:43 AM

I think the developers know the main principles of work for the project. In my opinion, the team correctly does what it says about all its updates, this will positively affect the growth of the project.
Yes thats true in my own opinion bud. Definitely they already have prepaired everything for this to run like a well oiled machine.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

Yes thats true in my own opinion bud. Definitely they already have prepaired everything for this to run like a well oiled machine.
The first impression when i come to this project is people at here is so active and the team have good strategy when make business at hot trending - Crypto Ad Solution.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

Does the project have telegram chat? I think, it would be better if the team can provide this so that interested investors will have a good communication and will be entertained directly. It can also generates more supporters that will help in promoting the project in various sites.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

Does the project have telegram chat? I think, it would be better if the team can provide this so that interested investors will have a good communication and will be entertained directly. It can also generates more supporters that will help in promoting the project in various sites.
of course the project has its own Telegram channel and chat. You can join them, read and discuss the latest news about the project and its development.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

What kind of reward will it be for me to support your wallet? I was just about to download it and saw that there would be a reward for it.

We will give away 10 CADS Coins for every user who is following the instructions in the PDF but only for the first
100 Users who are taking part!
Tell me please, but how do I know if I will be able to enter the list of 100 people? Do you have a table of registered accounts?
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

This looks a great update for the project, having a bounty campaign helps a project to boost their popularity in the crypto market which will greatly help its progress towards their goals.
Wow this is truly great. The CryptoAdSolution team is not just having an active in here but they truly doing there best that bring the best updates for all of here. This is a great news that I was hoping that a lots of people will reach this to be able to also have this kind of opportunity.
We need some detailed information regarding the wallet bounty like the rules and the prize for winners. Hopefully we get some of this infos.

Probably, they already planned that kind of matter because the launch that promotion has probably been already arranged. Let's just see the other things aside from this kind of activities for us to be able to cope up with the other development.
Semaj123

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

This is quite a bit interesting and I am hoping there's no bug so that everything can be done with ease. Wondering if they have a limited participants to take part of this bounty so that at least people will be aware in it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

I think it's a standard procedure when there's a project that has been created. Telegram is very useful especially when talking about the issues and concerns about the platform. Plus there's a lot of to things that telegram can give to their users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

I think it's a standard procedure when there's a project that has been created. Telegram is very useful especially when talking about the issues and concerns about the platform. Plus there's a lot of to things that telegram can give to their users.
I believe cryptoad solutions has a good potential to succeed in the cryptoadvertising industry. I think there no competition in this area so this project will surely dominate the market.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

Yes, it is true, through chat in telegrams you can get answers much quicker. Maybe because it's easier to see them there than here. I do not know the answer to this question.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

As for me, it is so easy to read and actually this task so simple, only install wallet, take snapshot, send email.
The most awaited part of everyone the bounty campaign. This new announcement will lead the project to gain and captivate the attentions of the public. There are individuals that will fund project that has amazing outputs and feedback from the public.
KingDome

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

This is a great idea since they were heard what do we want and what do we do to make the platform more better than ever. Great job for them.
Levyathan

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

It is available to download the wallet. Just go right to their website and click the Download in the navigation bar and you should have a download link.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: