Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time

Indeed, the team definitely are skilled and professionals because of their great features that has been created. What they need to do is to do more strategies about how they can boost their popularity in the crypto space.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time

Indeed, the team definitely are skilled and professionals because of their great features that has been created. What they need to do is to do more strategies about how they can boost their popularity in the crypto space.
It's a good thing that a team consists with such well skilled people that will help the project be more better as days and months passed by before it'll be officially launched.
JordanCa

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:05:53 AM

I think all the question that I've, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I am now interested in your plan!
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

@admin when will the masternodes of this coins be active? I saw there is features on the official wallet.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:08:08 AM

I have noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
I think the unforseen events will be available after the ICO ends or after the bounty distribution is cleared. I hope they can make some great opportunities for us
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

@admin when will the masternodes of this coins be active? I saw there is features on the official wallet.
You can actually visit and join their Discord link here: https://discord.gg/bVYNxgJ. So you can ask them directly when it be released.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

I have noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
I think the unforseen events will be available after the ICO ends or after the bounty distribution is cleared. I hope they can make some great opportunities for us

Exactly, maybe for now they just keep it until they will meet their objectives and they will have it publish after they have all the best time that they have. We will see if what  will be the next step that the team are planning to execute as they continue to work with this project in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:36:58 AM

I think all the question that I've, they've already been answered by the devs. I think it is very nice when the devs are this
responsive and thorough. Good work, I am now interested in your plan!
Yeah, most of the project do have their own people to answer all these curious questions and make a great effort to the community.
Lightacycma

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:43:50 AM

I don't quite understand the concept of your project, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd ideas. This is all my subjective opinion.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

I don't quite understand the concept of your project, and what exactly do you propose?... I understand that the translation is not correct, but I did not see anything new that can distinguish you from other odd ideas. This is all my subjective opinion.

Everyone of us has its own understanding on how they are going to establish their own interest in achieving their goals with respect to choosing their paths. If you are going to have a more detailed and accurate information about the project, then maybe you have to read the updates that the team has provide.
ChristinaFish

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

Good day, everyone.
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

This project combined the advertising and masternode together and offering a platform to customers and consumers. The idea of paying with your own coin is really stunning. The website looks very convenient to read the information. Hope this project will success.
really the idea is very interesting, but I know that this is not a new idea and there are quite a lot of such projects. I hope this project will find for itself unique features that will attract supporters and investors.

Running a project needs a lot of work including how they can give a better services to the crypto space. Also, they need to be more innovative for them to be competitive in the market.
Definitely, especially this time because their are a lots of competitions in the market thus unique ideas are needed, though efforts are also important. 

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

This project combined the advertising and masternode together and offering a platform to customers and consumers. The idea of paying with your own coin is really stunning. The website looks very convenient to read the information. Hope this project will success.
really the idea is very interesting, but I know that this is not a new idea and there are quite a lot of such projects. I hope this project will find for itself unique features that will attract supporters and investors.

Running a project needs a lot of work including how they can give a better services to the crypto space. Also, they need to be more innovative for them to be competitive in the market.
Definitely, especially this time because their are a lots of competitions in the market thus unique ideas are needed, though efforts are also important. 
You are right there buddy. Here in the crypto currency community, a project cannot remain as easy as what people thought. A crypto projects must always be integrated with a further developments and continuous innovations that will bring to its fruitful life here in the crypto currency world.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

In the crypto currency community, competitors are what we can say many. Yes, there are truly numerous number of competitors here in the crypto currency community and as for the CryptoAdSolution, I think they need to keep on striving and have come out a best promotion towards this project that will a huge impact for the CryptoAdSolution name to boost and the information regarding this project to keep on spreading.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

Yes. It would be very great to hear if the team will have plans to provide something that can make all supporters satisfied. Nowadays, supporter's effort are very essential for any crypto project in order to have a good exposure here in crypto world. Hopefully, the team will think of it and will consider our ideas.
Subwagema

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

Have just noticed your idea. At first glace it seems good and as were said this idea would probably be strong competitor to another similar plan. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

The project looks pretty impressive as well as beneficial for the investment. This is a great platform, which is a very good source to promote other platforms. And according to time, it is growing so rapidly.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

Hello,
Don't know what I should think about this plan but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?

You can find all details on our website and our whitepaper
https://cryptoadsolution.com/
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

You can buy a masternode on the presale and set up your masternode immediatly after coin distribution
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

I'm interested in how soon I can get my tokens after I invest my money? I hope it will be very fast, I do not want to wait for my coins. I see good activity of the team and I hope the work will go on as actively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: