Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
Lightacycma

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:08:59 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

Nearly 1 days for Pre-Sale of CryptoAdSolution, everybody need to prepare your funds for don't missing this chance, why CryptoAdSolution don't support ETH as paygate?
Yes, exactly this is a great opportunity to make an investment in such a great project. Making an investment right now will help you to make a profit in future. So don't miss this opportunity and use it wisely by supporting the platform.

Right, investing earlier is a good move in order to earn profit at the exact time. Risk is always there but as long you are confident to the project then nothing to worry about your investment. Opportunity comes only once that is why it is better to grab it than realizing it when its too late. The decision will always on us so let us think twice and do the best decisions.

You're right, this is the right time to make investment because altcoin for now seems to be low. And yes, risk will always be there and we just need to take the risk for us to get good amount of profits.
yokutsu

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:20:29 PM

Can't wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the business a lot, because it will show what the true potential this idea has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

The project looks pretty impressive as well as beneficial for the investment. This is a great platform, which is a very good source to promote other platforms. And according to time, it is growing so rapidly.
indeed, the main goal of the project is very promising and can become very successful if the developers are sufficiently responsive to each side of the development of their project.

Definitely right, they need to exert more effort for them to achieved their target. Competition is very hard and probably the team face hard time inviting people to support the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

The project looks pretty impressive as well as beneficial for the investment. This is a great platform, which is a very good source to promote other platforms. And according to time, it is growing so rapidly.

If that's the case, definitely it could be a profitable.  Since the project is getting more progress, we should expect more development from the team.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

For someone to want know more about CryptoAdSolution services and activities, watching the video at here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv3eXdTtq9I&t=88s
Thanks for sharing this mate. Having it will be very useful for every project in crypto community. It helps to make all interested people to have a better understanding on how the platform works in real time. I hope, more people will like it and convince to invest in the project so that the team can fully developed and fulfill the goals and expectations of investors.

I also hope you, after the project team announces the full information, investors and the community will be very interested in the project CryptoAdSolution
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

indeed, the main goal of the project is very promising and can become very successful if the developers are sufficiently responsive to each side of the development of their project.
Agree,  you have a point mate. The active and responsive team members are every important to achieve the project plans and goals. This also means that they value each opinions and suggestions for the market. They are very dedicated and determine to reach the top.

Probably, they need to act more responsive for them to be able to at least can get more support from the crypto community. The team is probably making sure everything is set accordingly.
ChristinaFish

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

Greetings,  This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You can't hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

@admin when will the masternodes of this coins be active? I saw there is features on the official wallet.
You can actually visit and join their Discord link here: https://discord.gg/bVYNxgJ. So you can ask them directly when it be released.
Ohh I see, having a support in one of the most used communication application will help the project to answer the community and might as well have a as me AMA there?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

Greetings,  This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You can't hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
Never heard of something "celebrities" here, but if I missed that, may I know who supported this one? That will be a game changer for this project.
kurai

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:33:55 AM

With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this business aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:00:00 AM

Agree,  you have a point mate. The active and responsive team members are every important to achieve the project plans and goals. This also means that they value each opinions and suggestions for the market. They are very dedicated and determine to reach the top.

Probably, they need to act more responsive for them to be able to at least can get more support from the crypto community. The team is probably making sure everything is set accordingly.
They need to be more responsive to the community. That is what indeed the CryptoAdSolution project tean need to improve in here. They are very promising and that is really true. Additionally, they need to keep promoting this good project and spread its greatness to the crypto currency community.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

For someone to want know more about CryptoAdSolution services and activities, watching the video at here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv3eXdTtq9I&t=88s
This is a good shared information buddy. I hope more people will be able to reach this and soemhow try to view this video. One great thing the team made is they have this kind of video for the people to know more regarding the services and activities of the CryptoAdSolution project. This is really a good move and action, so hopefully this will result in a good outcome.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

Is anyone of you experience a delay or failure to send email to the bounty email of cryptoAD? Its been 2 days and still my email for the team did not make it yet said google?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

This is a good shared information buddy. I hope more people will be able to reach this and soemhow try to view this video. One great thing the team made is they have this kind of video for the people to know more regarding the services and activities of the CryptoAdSolution project. This is really a good move and action, so hopefully this will result in a good outcome.
Same here. I'm hoping that more people will understand the idea of CryptoAdSolution and decide to invest in the token sales so that the team will have a chance to collect enough funds for future development and have good implementation ahead.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

We are already in contact with more exchanges and we will be listed on an exchange immediately after the ICO
Here our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/SolutionCrypto
ShawnC

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

Good day everyone!
This plan is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

Just in time for the pre-sale start today at 8pm GMT +1 our Masternode coin was listed on masternodes.online.

All information and details about a CADS Masternode can be found here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/CADS/

Be prepared for the presale today!
KingDome

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

Just in time for the pre-sale start today at 8pm GMT +1 our Masternode coin was listed on masternodes.online.

All information and details about a CADS Masternode can be found here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/CADS/

A masternode with a great and tremendous APR will make their users getting profit in just a day. I hope the project will stay at least 1 year.
Levyathan

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

It is the highest and the best masternode coin that I have ever seen before because they are not focusing to get profit, but they are care about the community too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: