Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:25:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:20:02 AM

Does the project have telegram chat? I think, it would be better if the team can provide this so that interested investors will have a good communication and will be entertained directly. It can also generates more supporters that will help in promoting the project in various sites.

I think it's a standard procedure when there's a project that has been created. Telegram is very useful especially when talking about the issues and concerns about the platform. Plus there's a lot of to things that telegram can give to their users.
Did you even read the whole page? Yes, there is a telegram chat and this is their telegram group chat for the english: https://t.me/cryptoadsolution_eng
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

Nearly 1 days for Pre-Sale of CryptoAdSolution, everybody need to prepare your funds for don't missing this chance, why CryptoAdSolution don't support ETH as paygate?
Yes, exactly this is a great opportunity to make an investment in such a great project. Making an investment right now will help you to make a profit in future. So don't miss this opportunity and use it wisely by supporting the platform.

Right, investing earlier is a good move in order to earn profit at the exact time. Risk is always there but as long you are confident to the project then nothing to worry about your investment. Opportunity comes only once that is why it is better to grab it than realizing it when its too late. The decision will always on us so let us think twice and do the best decisions.

You're right, this is the right time to make investment because altcoin for now seems to be low. And yes, risk will always be there and we just need to take the risk for us to get good amount of profits.
Definitely , altcoins being low means greater opportunity for investment since risk is lower and a greater chance to gain profit, though its up to them considering the suggestion would be good.

RussellOlguin

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

Just in time for the pre-sale start today at 8pm GMT +1 our Masternode coin was listed on masternodes.online.

All information and details about a CADS Masternode can be found here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/CADS/

Be prepared for the presale today!

A masternode with a great and tremendous APR will make their users getting profit in just a day. I hope the project will stay at least 1 year.

Can u tell me what APR is, noob? I have traveled the world and have been everywhere with trying to make myself familiar with the abbreviation but thin findings thus far. I rummaged in the luggage bags of randomly chosen people and stole a bunch of cars from the gas station but nothing similar to APR was there. If I dont find out what APR means I will crack someones luggage bag open I swear.

sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.

I see that almost all platforms run smoothly, but for products usually do not, because it requires a process of creation that is not easy. products need to be developed gradually so that they are better, and I look at this platform product. It needs to be understood that all need processes.
JoeyHu

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

I looked at the plan every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

Just in time for the pre-sale start today at 8pm GMT +1 our Masternode coin was listed on masternodes.online.

All information and details about a CADS Masternode can be found here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/CADS/

Well, very cheap and suitable masternode for this market at this time. With 1k1% ROI for a months, it is really profitable when invest at CryptoAdSolution.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

Nearly 1 days for Pre-Sale of CryptoAdSolution, everybody need to prepare your funds for don't missing this chance, why CryptoAdSolution don't support ETH as paygate?
Yes, exactly this is a great opportunity to make an investment in such a great project. Making an investment right now will help you to make a profit in future. So don't miss this opportunity and use it wisely by supporting the platform.

Right, investing earlier is a good move in order to earn profit at the exact time. Risk is always there but as long you are confident to the project then nothing to worry about your investment. Opportunity comes only once that is why it is better to grab it than realizing it when its too late. The decision will always on us so let us think twice and do the best decisions.

You're right, this is the right time to make investment because altcoin for now seems to be low. And yes, risk will always be there and we just need to take the risk for us to get good amount of profits.
Definitely , altcoins being low means greater opportunity for investment since risk is lower and a greater chance to gain profit, though its up to them considering the suggestion would be good.

In this type of business their is always a risk that undertake the challenges because that would always a part of success. In gaining profit it would take a time so that the success will surely achieve for some reasons. The team are really open minded and they are will to take the suggestions for good.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

I see that almost all platforms run smoothly, but for products usually do not, because it requires a process of creation that is not easy. products need to be developed gradually so that they are better, and I look at this platform product. It needs to be understood that all need processes.

It is because the team wanted to target the exact hit of the platform for the perfect result of the platforms effect. Right a lot of challenges that might appear without hesitations by the teams knowledge it would secretly achieve the nature of success because of hardwork of the team and the cooperation of the members.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:51:28 PM

I looked at the plan every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!

We must be peoud and contented for what the achievements that the team gives on it to the project because as we can see it continuously improve and hit the target for the sake of improvement. I am very lucjy enough that I am included and I indulge myself in this kind of activity that strikes the hit point which is success.
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

Have you already seen the presale video?
In this video you will learn why it is important to attend the CryptoAdSolution pre-sale right at the beginning.
Take a look at it now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uK_Npo2EVU
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

In this video you will learn why it is important to attend the CryptoAdSolution pre-sale right at the beginning.
Short but very consice admin. Thanks for sharing the video. Btw it should be translated to different languages for other non english supporters to understand it.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Very nice of you team. The team are very active in developing and  project progress. I think every day team has new set of information and progress for the project. Good luck team and I wish the best for all of you guys.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

Short but very consice admin. Thanks for sharing the video. Btw it should be translated to different languages for other non english supporters to understand it.
Agree, its short both worth watching for. The translation will also help the project to gain and captivate the attentions of many. If team have enough funds to pay for vedio translator much better but alternative way will be subtitles will also do.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

We must be peoud and contented for what the achievements that the team gives on it to the project because as we can see it continuously improve and hit the target for the sake of improvement. I am very lucjy enough that I am included and I indulge myself in this kind of activity that strikes the hit point which is success.
Actually I think we can't expect too much for the team as for this moment because the project is so new and fresh it takes how many months to develop and progress. Lets be contented with the project updates as of this time.  The project is nice and wonderful maybe a month or few everything will be good and project will be successful.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

Actually I think we can't expect too much for the team as for this moment because the project is so new and fresh it takes how many months to develop and progress. Lets be contented with the project updates as of this time.  The project is nice and wonderful maybe a month or few everything will be good and project will be successful.

I agree with you, the CryptoAdSolution project team needs a lot of time to perfect and develop the project in the best way, wait for surprises from them.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

Im expecting a positive output since this project is planned thoroughly and accordingly by the admins. I dont see any reason why this project wont succeed.
Yes, same here. I am expecting a good results. The project is nice, as I  observed the project team are very active and responsive to all the supporters. I think I like is that they continuously pushing and creating good progress and updates for the project. Hopefully the good things will follow and until the project become a success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

Is anyone of you experience a delay or failure to send email to the bounty email of cryptoAD? Its been 2 days and still my email for the team did not make it yet said google?

And you tried to write in support? Write in support, maybe you will be helped with this problem, or try to take another mail. I hope you will succeed.
Parson_John

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

Looks like an interesting plan,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

It is the highest and the best masternode coin that I have ever seen before because they are not focusing to get profit, but they are care about the community too.
As i know so far, i don't think this is best masternodes, but i think CryptoAdSolution masternodes is good for gain profit at the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: