Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

The 5th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 6th round.

CADS 0.30 USD
Masternode $ 5,000 USD
AdvertisingPackage 30 USD.

We congratulate all members who bought our pre-sale products in this round at a discounted price.

I am really curious about how the team handle the pre-sale because they quickly sold out their product. This probably catch the attention of some investors due to the fact that they managed well the pre-sale.

It means the team has a good strategies that might affect the sales of the project the investors are really build a trust to thee team because most of it has already sold out. Some of them does'nt understand yet the circular motion of the project but it is already happened for a reason.

I think besides from having a good strategy the project is become popular. As it first round of sale, it was very successful so no doubt that their next sale will become also successful. This is because of the hard work and cooperation of all. So hoping for more success of this project.

The project is really known and already popular it is because of what the team possess to the project. Well some investors studied it well on hoe does it run to the community but that is part just like discovery method so that you will be able to knew how to deal with success.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

Started the fifth round. I'm shocked, I have not yet met such a project, which so quickly sells out its tokens, I see how they are claimed, so the project will also be in demand, it's a fact.
Yes. They have a good feedback on their presales in which the team have managed to sold all their tokens on each round despite that the crypto market not in a good situation. I'm sure they can achieved and collect enough funds for the platform once the price of crypto coins stabilized.

No question that the team are well organized for the development and implementation of the project, as we can see the positive response from the community. Maybe in the following days we will see this project with a high degree of appreciation from the investors.
But, they need to be more active in communicating to our questions too, even though we can see it that they are doing their best to make this project a reality.

That is the one of promising statement that the team should be for it is because their arr lots of investors will keep asking maybe rrlated to the progress of the projeft and the success goes through. The team is really patient all along.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

The team behind the project is actively developing the platform. The team consistently provides all the necessary updates of the project. And also gives answers on queries.

So, this is going to be so much work to do due to so many competition in the market. They have to make some extra effort for them to be able to satisfiy the needs of their clients.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

Started the fifth round. I'm shocked, I have not yet met such a project, which so quickly sells out its tokens, I see how they are claimed, so the project will also be in demand, it's a fact.
Yes. They have a good feedback on their presales in which the team have managed to sold all their tokens on each round despite that the crypto market not in a good situation. I'm sure they can achieved and collect enough funds for the platform once the price of crypto coins stabilized.

No question that the team are well organized for the development and implementation of the project, as we can see the positive response from the community. Maybe in the following days we will see this project with a high degree of appreciation from the investors.
But, they need to be more active in communicating to our questions too, even though we can see it that they are doing their best to make this project a reality.

That's part of their jobs so probably they are doing it and that's why they have the telegram which everyone's concerns can be taking care of. Hoping to see more idealistic strategies that can help the project achieved their goals.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

Any update about CryptoAdSolution project at this time? I really take care about this project, but we need the good information for all.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

The 7th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 8th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.32 USD, a masternode costs $ 5,200 USD and an Advertising Package costs 32 USD.

Do not forget to consume 7 ads every 24 hours to take part in the AdPerformance dividend.

Next round tomorrow! Be ready!

Seems more and more people are wanting to get part of this project. How much eth and btc has already been collected from the presale?
How much round of presale like that? And price will increasing step by step at each round, right?

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:28:32 AM

That's part of their jobs so probably they are doing it and that's why they have the telegram which everyone's concerns can be taking care of. Hoping to see more idealistic strategies that can help the project achieved their goals.
You have some point out there, i should start visiting their telegram to get more informations and updates according to their project and hoping to get some of my questions get cleared.
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:37 AM

The team behind the project is actively developing the platform. The team consistently provides all the necessary updates of the project. And also gives answers on queries.

Inside the platform consists of several teams with certain parts, which will facilitate the execution of work. As with this platform, there are people who are assigned to answer at this link. Everything is well planned, it is natural that this platform can develop well and is very promising.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:56:23 AM

CADS coins will cost 0.32 USD, a masternode costs $ 5,200 USD and an Advertising Package costs 32 USD.

Do not forget to consume 7 ads every 24 hours to take part in the AdPerformance dividend.

Seems more and more people are wanting to get part of this project. How much eth and btc has already been collected from the presale?
How much round of presale like that? And price will increasing step by step at each round, right?

That's a wonderful news then, Wow I can't believe the project had given big impression to the public because of all the supporters!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:00:19 AM

That's a wonderful news then, Wow I can't believe the project had given big impression to the public because of all the supporters!

Hopefully, this success will continue as the also the site will gain popularity to many crypto investors. Good work.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:04:34 AM

Indeed as we have observe now they seem to have been doing well and give necessary updates till now, so we might expect to see them more active this coming days?

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

The project is really getting better as the team behind it are doing all their best to make this platform a good choice for investments despite in the bad situation of crypto market. The presales have a good feedbacks which resulted for all tokens to be sold out. Hopefully, the main sales will have good results too so that they can have enough funds for the betterment of this project.
player1001101001

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

The project is really getting better as the team behind it are doing all their best to make this platform a good choice for investments despite in the bad situation of crypto market. The presales have a good feedbacks which resulted for all tokens to be sold out. Hopefully, the main sales will have good results too so that they can have enough funds for the betterment of this project.
Yes, exactly the development team has been working very hard since from the beginning to till now to complete the development. I really hope the project will become hugely successful because of the team.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Yes, exactly the development team has been working very hard since from the beginning to till now to complete the development. I really hope the project will become hugely successful because of the team.
They really need to keep on working hard to this community as the competition and way of life in the crypto world is very different compared to other industry. The team has a great capabilities through this project to conquer all the challenges and trial in their way to success. They have a long way to go and hopefully more upcoming achievements.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

Hopefully, this success will continue as the also the site will gain popularity to many crypto investors. Good work.

I am also hoping a great good luck to the whole CryptoAdSolution project. I am hoping that more people here in the crypto world will come reach and notice the goodness within this project and give a chance to keep shows its great achievements and progressive actions towards the crypto community for its people.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

I am also hoping a great good luck to the whole CryptoAdSolution project. I am hoping that more people here in the crypto world will come reach and notice the goodness within this project and give a chance to keep shows its great achievements and progressive actions towards the crypto community for its people.
The way this project is working is really impressive. They have a growing community maybe because they have a working project.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

As I always say about a lot of ICOs these days, has the bar for ICOs fallen so freakin low that answering questions about the ICO itself is an achievement
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

It will be soon notice as long as they keep on promoting the project and keep on getting big achievements.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

When can I see the project updates? You have not updated anything here for a long time, I hope that soon you will publish news for us.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

People have high hopes regarding your promising project. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
if the team will work in the same rhythm and make maximum efforts, then the project will develop in the most favorable way. I hope the team can do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: