Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

Are the sales rounds long gone? was only 7 rounds? More sales will not continue? How can I then purchase your token?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

Are the sales rounds long gone? was only 7 rounds? More sales will not continue? How can I then purchase your token?
at least there was no information from the developers that the sales have already been completed. I think sales will continue.
Etcounnaning

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

Hi,
Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

People have high hopes regarding your promising project. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
if the team will work in the same rhythm and make maximum efforts, then the project will develop in the most favorable way. I hope the team can do it.
I guess, they can possibly do it because they managed to handle to sold all their tokens in every round despite in the crushing of the price of crypto coins in the market most especially in ethereum. Perhaps, the team now have collected good funds for future development and I hope it will be done accordingly.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:32:20 PM

People have high hopes regarding your promising project. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
if the team will work in the same rhythm and make maximum efforts, then the project will develop in the most favorable way. I hope the team can do it.

For sure the team can do it. It will be successful if they will work together. The project is very related to the real sitiations because it affects the community. The platform are well set and up to this moment it keeps enhancing until the end.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
koniu57

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

scam!!!
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

The team behind the project is actively developing the platform. The team consistently provides all the necessary updates of the project. And also gives answers on queries.

As I always say about a lot of ICOs these days, has the bar for ICOs fallen so freakin low that answering questions about the ICO itself is an achievement

All the ICOs are very helpful and they are all competitive it is because all of them are promising. We can consider that the effort of the team can give appreciate to the community. It always gives updates at all times so that it can be counted the progress.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

The 7th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 8th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.32 USD, a masternode costs $ 5,200 USD and an Advertising Package costs 32 USD.

Do not forget to consume 7 ads every 24 hours to take part in the AdPerformance dividend.

Next round tomorrow! Be ready!

Seems more and more people are wanting to get part of this project. How much eth and btc has already been collected from the presale?
How much round of presale like that? And price will increasing step by step at each round, right?

That's a wonderful news then, Wow I can't believe the project had given big impression to the public because of all the supporters!

Hopefully, this success will continue as the also the site will gain popularity to many crypto investors. Good work.

I am also hoping a great good luck to the whole CryptoAdSolution project. I am hoping that more people here in the crypto world will come reach and notice the goodness within this project and give a chance to keep shows its great achievements and progressive actions towards the crypto community for its people.
It will be soon notice as long as they keep on promoting the project and keep on getting big achievements.

Actually as the days pass by it is already noticed by everyone and the community arrived into decision making to invest and get a lot of investors. As we have seen the crypto community is successful because theam works hard for the better.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

I guess, they can possibly do it because they managed to handle to sold all their tokens in every round despite in the crushing of the price of crypto coins in the market most especially in ethereum. Perhaps, the team now have collected good funds for future development and I hope it will be done accordingly.

I can say that the team in this project shows hard work and working as one because they successfully sold the tokens  despite of the status of cryto market price. Their success is a proof that the team is capable in handling different situation, which is so good to know. Hoping for more development and progress of this project. I am confident that this project will be successful soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yogusugo

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

I think this plan will be able to compete with other projects. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

The team behind the project is actively developing the platform. The team consistently provides all the necessary updates of the project. And also gives answers on queries.

Inside the platform consists of several teams with certain parts, which will facilitate the execution of work. As with this platform, there are people who are assigned to answer at this link. Everything is well planned, it is natural that this platform can develop well and is very promising.

Definitely, that's the plan so that everything will be in place like facing some problems that they may encounter along the way. Cryptoads platform will sooner gives us a better services and help the crypto space be more useful in the near future.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

CADS coins will cost 0.32 USD, a masternode costs $ 5,200 USD and an Advertising Package costs 32 USD.

Do not forget to consume 7 ads every 24 hours to take part in the AdPerformance dividend.

Seems more and more people are wanting to get part of this project. How much eth and btc has already been collected from the presale?
How much round of presale like that? And price will increasing step by step at each round, right?

That's a wonderful news then, Wow I can't believe the project had given big impression to the public because of all the supporters!

Hopefully, this success will continue as the also the site will gain popularity to many crypto investors. Good work.

I am also hoping a great good luck to the whole CryptoAdSolution project. I am hoping that more people here in the crypto world will come reach and notice the goodness within this project and give a chance to keep shows its great achievements and progressive actions towards the crypto community for its people.
The way this project is working is really impressive. They have a growing community maybe because they have a working project.

From the way you look at the project, it probably have a better future that awaits to make the cryptocurrencies be more useful especially when talking about advertisement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

If all things happen to be in good terms, then I can say they ccan easily tag along the project to success. As we can see, they have a better results in every round that they take. So, we should expect a brighter future ahead of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

The way this project is working is really impressive. They have a growing community maybe because they have a working project.

From the way you look at the project, it probably have a better future that awaits to make the cryptocurrencies be more useful especially when talking about advertisement.

Yes I agree with you, from its name itself "CryptoAdSolution" we can totally say that this project is good and can give solution to some minor problems. This project will be a great help and useful to each and everyone. Looking forward for the success of this project soonest let just be positive and give our 100% trust to the team.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

Investors are now vey vigilant in terms of joining an ICO, so therefore this project needs to be more transparent and always take some time to answer some major concerns about the project. In that way, there's a big chance that they can be supported because people can understand more about the platform.
tiowadu

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

As I always say about a lot of ICOs these days, has the bar for ICOs fallen so freakin low that answering questions about the ICO itself is an achievement
Actually, for me the fall lf the btc really affects all the transaction and project in the market base on my observations, but I do believe the project wont allow to ruin everything they did. Probably they will look for solutions for the project ICO. I suggest that lets relax and wait for project perfect time to rise.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

Agree m it is just a maater of time. The team are continuously putting efforts in the project developments and progress. How I wish they can release the updates to satisfy the needs of the public specialy the investors. That's all they want hear from the team.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
regalis

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

Actually, for me the fall lf the btc really affects all the transaction and project in the market base on my observations, but I do believe the project wont allow to ruin everything they did. Probably they will look for solutions for the project ICO. I suggest that lets relax and wait for project perfect time to rise.

Maybe the team are well motivated to work on this current condition of the digital currency. We saw how low the digital currency value right now but the eagerness of the team to ensure the best for the project is very much positive. Hopefully behind this bad condition we still have the patience to wait until it will bring back into it's stability.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
daikono

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: