Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:19:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

Why is the team not active here? After all, the forum is very lively, everything is asked here, but I do not see the answers to the questions. I asked a question but they do not answer it. Where are the administrators active?
it seems they are focusing on the telegram group since all of the investors using telegram to communicate of each other's investors and the team.
of course, it is much more convenient to use Telegram to communicate with the team, but they should not forget that there are also project supporters here who want to hear the answers to their questions.

That's right because in there, they can directly answers whenever there is an issue that is being raised. The team knows how important communication is and that is why they are actively doing what is good for the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

Why is the team not active here? After all, the forum is very lively, everything is asked here, but I do not see the answers to the questions. I asked a question but they do not answer it. Where are the administrators active?
it seems they are focusing on the telegram group since all of the investors using telegram to communicate of each other's investors and the team.
of course, it is much more convenient to use Telegram to communicate with the team, but they should not forget that there are also project supporters here who want to hear the answers to their questions.

That's right because in there, they can directly answers whenever there is an issue that is being raised. The team knows how important communication is and that is why they are actively doing what is good for the project.
Not only that but having telegram will always be useful in every aspects of communications. Most of the crypto investors will likely on it since they want to have a direct and immediate answers on their questions most especially on where to invest in the project and the minimum required for it.
Antare

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

Hmm no team profiles? Sounds fishy.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

Based on the information I heard some of the team members are actively responding all inquiries and questions in their telegram group. I don't have any idea why they don't have active representative in the thread. Hopefully they will read this concerns.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
I think no one can predict the next market status, but I am very confident that the team and developers will do anything to make this project a success and gain a lot of supporters and investors. Most probably by the time that the project will finish maybe the market will be better than the current state.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

If you have urgent questions, inquiries and suggestions rather contact the team in telegram. They can assist and guide you privately and keeps the clients identity safe.I do agree about constant reply the people in the thread.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

If the master nodes is profitable, What is the ROI of the investors and how many days or months before they can reach and profit at the same time?
It's actually stated in the OP post where the PoS structure is attached to the coin, and its based on APR.
Well, they might seem have a great amount of apr as the roi. I hope the price can be high also since this is a great coin.
Yes, we all wish for that. Its just a matter of patients that everything will come together. Aside from that the token price will increase soon. Let's hope and continuously support the project developments until we finally finished the project. This is a great coin.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

We should wait for the moves from the big investors, I believe CryptoAdSolution is a potential project so new investors pay so much attention.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

If the master nodes is profitable, What is the ROI of the investors and how many days or months before they can reach and profit at the same time?
It's actually stated in the OP post where the PoS structure is attached to the coin, and its based on APR.

It's meh though cause most of the masternode coins are only worth if you enter really really really early in the game otherwise you end up bagholding
connecoin

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

The 13th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 14th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.38 USD, a masternode costs 5,800 USD and an Advertising Package costs 38 USD.

Good job admin. Have you already earn good funds for the betterment of the platform? Seems the presales is really doing well as of now. I hope, you can share some sort of informations regarding the collection of funds because were very happy that a lot of people have joined in your presales and convinced to invest in here.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
I think no one can predict the next market status, but I am very confident that the team and developers will do anything to make this project a success and gain a lot of supporters and investors. Most probably by the time that the project will finish maybe the market will be better than the current state.

It might not be predicted easily but their are possibilities that it will be demanded in the market and the price or the value will get high. The status of the market as of now it yet uncontrolable to get the high percentage of the demand.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

We should wait for the moves from the big investors, I believe CryptoAdSolution is a potential project so new investors pay so much attention.

You got it, CryptoAdSolution has potentials to get into bigger value and set the biggest achievement in the near future. Though the project is in the process of changing the strategies just to get more investors but that is a part of it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

Well it might still be followed by a bear run in few days. It seems trading volume became higher this pasr days thats why all the alts are increasing its price but surely the whales will dump after few days.

That is because the team did not stop until they will achieve the biggest sale and more investors are keep coming just to invest in one of a kind technology business and trading is just a part of the strategies and it will continue to circulate more income and profit to the team because they have hardwork and perseverance of it.
regalis

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

It might not be predicted easily but their are possibilities that it will be demanded in the market and the price or the value will get high. The status of the market as of now it yet uncontrolable to get the high percentage of the demand.

In the digital world everything is unstable thats why all that we have are just a predefined for the future. But the chances are there since it will depend on the team that supports in the development of the project. And the demand of the market is need to be considered to have a better future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

Are the sales rounds long gone? was only 7 rounds? More sales will not continue? How can I then purchase your token?
at least there was no information from the developers that the sales have already been completed. I think sales will continue.
It turns out that the seventh round is over and now it's the eighth? I can not find an announcement about this. And you can buy in the same place where on the first rounds, at the same address?

I think they are on their 13th round of their presale and it is already sold out. Today they will start their 14th round of their presale. Hopefully they will have a successful project because they have a very promising concept.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

In the digital world everything is unstable thats why all that we have are just a predefined for the future. But the chances are there since it will depend on the team that supports in the development of the project. And the demand of the market is need to be considered to have a better future.

You're right about that everything in the crypto space is unstable and this is why it makes it challenging. Cryptoads definitely faces obstacles that they may encounter but i think they can handle it because they have a strong team.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

Well it might still be followed by a bear run in few days. It seems trading volume became higher this pasr days thats why all the alts are increasing its price but surely the whales will dump after few days.

That is because the team did not stop until they will achieve the biggest sale and more investors are keep coming just to invest in one of a kind technology business and trading is just a part of the strategies and it will continue to circulate more income and profit to the team because they have hardwork and perseverance of it.

We can totally see the efforts how the team do their job. It shows that there is changes in the price which simply says that the team never stop to achieved more investors and the biggest sale which many will participate. This surely a plus factor to attract more investors to invest in this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:46:00 PM
Merited by Mysterious01 (1)

The 13th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 14th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.38 USD, a masternode costs 5,800 USD and an Advertising Package costs 38 USD.

Good job admin. Have you already earn good funds for the betterment of the platform? Seems the presales is really doing well as of now. I hope, you can share some sort of informations regarding the collection of funds because were very happy that a lot of people have joined in your presales and convinced to invest in here.

Probably that could be the result since every pre-sale that they do are really successful. This is somehow an interesting to know if the total sales that they earned can make the project continue in order for them to help the crypto industries be more useful in terms of advertisement.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

You can check her: https://masternodes.online/currencies/CADS/. So awesome that ROI is nearly 2000% for 18 days period, we can believe in this detail?

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

We can totally see the efforts how the team do their job. It shows that there is changes in the price which simply says that the team never stop to achieved more investors and the biggest sale which many will participate. This surely a plus factor to attract more investors to invest in this project.

I agree, they will do whatever it takes to make the project successful. They worked tirelessly due to the fact that it's hard to convince investors nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: