Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

I am still waiting for the next steps of the Cryto project, which is a promising project with a good and dedicated project development team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:02:37 PM

Well, as I observed there are various and different individuals that are interested to learn and want to invest the said project. The partly concerns right is that the amoint of investments need to join the project, which is the main concern of the people.

Then better just to invest of they can afford to lose. This is the basic idea that we should always put in our minds so that we will not be much affected in it. Cryptocurrencies from the start is volatile and probably everyone who has knowledge in it definitely understand.
Investing in cryptocurrency is like a gambling game. It is interesting and exciting, but it is necessary to observe the risk management. This is important to understand.

fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

Well, as I observed there are various and different individuals that are interested to learn and want to invest the said project. The partly concerns right is that the amoint of investments need to join the project, which is the main concern of the people.

Then better just to invest of they can afford to lose. This is the basic idea that we should always put in our minds so that we will not be much affected in it. Cryptocurrencies from the start is volatile and probably everyone who has knowledge in it definitely understand.
Investing in cryptocurrency is like a gambling game. It is interesting and exciting, but it is necessary to observe the risk management. This is important to understand.
I think any cryptocurrency user is well aware of all the risks that he assumes. I think he should not even talk about it. But beginners must understand this and take into account the possibility of losing everything.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:41:29 PM

I am still waiting for the next steps of the Cryto project, which is a promising project with a good and dedicated project development team.

That is true. The project are very interesting to be followed because of it's capability to succeed on this kind of field. Sooner or later, this will be very demand in terms of advertising cryptos since it gives more advantages and more benefits from the other advertising companies.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:58:43 PM

That's right, we have to accept whatever the outcome of what we're investing because we don't know the results of what we're supporting. This is why we need to be open-minded so that we won't be affected emotionally.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:13:01 PM

Take a look on their website: https://cryptoadsolution.com/. It has a great improvement and a better responsive design for their new website.
Thanks for sharing. I'll get in touch and gonna review it. Like what you have said before, it has a better improvement rather than the old design which look not-friendly.

Great improvement by the team, i know they are making good enough in making some progress on this project. This continues development will probably help the project to increase it's number of investors and supporters. Creativeness of the team are the main most important factor to consider when uplifting the project.

Circumstances could be so hard especially within this kind of business due to so many projects that are rising almost everyday. People has a lot of choices and the team should think of a features which crypto users can think that they can get good amount of benefits in the future.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

That is true. The project are very interesting to be followed because of it's capability to succeed on this kind of field. Sooner or later, this will be very demand in terms of advertising cryptos since it gives more advantages and more benefits from the other advertising companies.

There are a lot of similar project like this and probably dev will be facing difficulties on how they are going to be more competitive in the market. This is all about masternode which means it is very useful for the programmers especially if they want to make their services be more fast and efficient but the problem is this is still new and needs to be tested for the satisfaction of the users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:45:39 PM

What's the latest improvement about the ICO? Is the any improvement about it? I'm just curious to know about this kind of stuff so that at least people here in the community would be aware in it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:10:26 AM

What going on at Crypto Ad Solution project at this time? Everything is ok? I really need the detail answer from the representation of team.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:35:07 AM

What going on at Crypto Ad Solution project at this time? Everything is ok? I really need the detail answer from the representation of team.
I'm not pretty sure what happened in the cryptoadsolution project. Everything is absolutely okay if you see their telegram or discord.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:02:56 AM

That is because CryptoAdSolution is still moving forward and letting more investors to come along. All we need to do is to get more strenghts to come because that could be lead into asset for the future.  The community attached more, it is because they have seen good quality.
Most of the people here are likely wanted a great return by investing in their masternode. To get more strength, they need to get more investors.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:06:36 AM

That is because CryptoAdSolution is still moving forward and letting more investors to come along. All we need to do is to get more strenghts to come because that could be lead into asset for the future.  The community attached more, it is because they have seen good quality.
Most of the people here are likely wanted a great return by investing in their masternode. To get more strength, they need to get more investors.

Yeah but there a lot of people who cannot afford the minimum investment for the master nodes, I wish they can give freebies for us to test the tokens.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

Yup, you are right their so If I am to invest in a project I will review or research first about the project. To be able to determine if the project is really legit plus don't invest all your money.

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

Definitely true buddy. In investing here in the crypto currency community is like making gamble all your assets. We cannot determine what will happen in the future that is why we need to be sure that we can take all the risks and face the circumstances and never regret in investing. Because that is the life here in the crypto world.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

Yeah but there a lot of people who cannot afford the minimum investment for the master nodes, I wish they can give freebies for us to test the tokens.

Yes. There are many people don't have enough funds to invest their masternodes. Perhaps, the team CryptoAdSolution must have to conduct or provide something that can convince investors to joined in the project. It will be necessary to do it while the market still down.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

If you go to telegrams, you will see that there is an active discussion of the project. I think that you can ask there a question about the development and what is currently happening in the project.
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

If you go to telegrams, you will see that there is an active discussion of the project. I think that you can ask there a question about the development and what is currently happening in the project.
The purpose of the telegram is to keep in touch with the investors,  team as well as the supporters of the project because it is talking and dealing with the cryptocurrencies. Which can be use in different way of transaction.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

The purpose of the telegram is to keep in touch with the investors,  team as well as the supporters of the project because it is talking and dealing with the cryptocurrencies. Which can be use in different way of transaction.
I agree. This can also well influence the project and its long-term development in the world of cryptocurrency. I really hope that this is exactly what will happen.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

Agree, all ypu need to do is visit and join the telegram group, observe on how they reply and address the following issue and inquiries of the public sector regarding the project.  Don't hesitate to join so you could gain alot of knowledge and ideas about the project.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

Yes, exactly the admin of the telegram group has stayed active most of the time and trying to answer every question which has raised by users.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: