Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3864 times)
MainIbem (OP)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:16:54 PM
Merited by Dzwaafu11 (2), bananaunana (1)

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

Answer me one question: "You go to the store to buy ice cream, you choose the ice cream you like, take it and go to the cashier.The seller says that you need to pay 2 dollars, but you say that I only have 1 dollar and ask for sell 50 percent of the ice cream.The seller refuses to sell you ice cream. " Tell me, the seller is not right?
anaivanova726

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

it all depends on the company if the rules for exclusion were originally established or it will most likely not be counted .But there are popadajutsja methodically administrators and may include
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

From the ongoing discussion above concerning signature campaign, I think certain conditions are set which must be obeyed by bounty hunters,however giving of stakes to those could not meet up can be as the discretion of the manager.

HOMT

Powered by,
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

Now a days all the bounty campaigns follow the same path.Very unfamiliar with the their tasks.Most of are reducing the allocation for the signature campaigns
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

I participated in the DCC network campaign and I got quite a few tokens. I think that the campaign signatures depend a lot on luck.

vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

They should judge our post by quality and where we post this post.... Otherwise 15,9,8 post is just number............. They only see our quality of post and where we post the post...
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

It would be a great idea for bounty managers to be more considerate to participants that meet above 80% of the criteria, but if they choose to be less considerate we cannot complain because we agreed to the terms of the contract before proceeding with the campaign.
Atawewe

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

Signature bounties has been the best since this days in cryptocurrency, though I'm satisfied with the reward earnings, but it depends on bounty campaign program willingly
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:51:36 PM

There are clear conditions that you must fulfill. If you take a signature, then you become acquainted with the rules and automatically agree with them. If you have not written the required number of posts, you will absolutely deservedly receive 0 Stakes
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:53:56 PM

The worst is when threads get deleted and you lose posts at the last minute.  Now one has to make a few extra posts each week to satisfy the criteria in case posts get deleted.

By fighting the spam they actually create more spam.
IdoandWill

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

You should understand that bounty campaign is the agreement between the token distributor and you as an interpreter. So if you make all the job you agree for, you get a salary. If not then you don't get it. It is clear, they are not giving money away, they pay for a job.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

Depends on the manager.
Some do pay even with the lack of posts per week. But you cannot do that over and over again.
You must abide with rules and it is clear that there is a requirement to receive it.

We are advertiaers here. So it will be better if could spread it more and that is the use of post counts.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

As per rules they will not be rewarded at all for that week. That is the most of the campaign managers follow when they are checking the stakes for the any campaign. Next to that some managers like yahoo partially pay the partcipants if they made the good number of posts and missing one or posts means.

Really wait for some months you will more signature campaign with the big payments soon. All the people will be enjoyed with it bro.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Answer me one question: "You go to the store to buy ice cream, you choose the ice cream you like, take it and go to the cashier.The seller says that you need to pay 2 dollars, but you say that I only have 1 dollar and ask for sell 50 percent of the ice cream.The seller refuses to sell you ice cream. " Tell me, the seller is not right?
Yes! great comparison. If you agreed to certain conditions, be kind - follow them.  If managers will begin to consider the proportion of stakes for everyone on the number of posts, then soon he will be asked to consider the length of the posts. Grin

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Your question really made me confused, like you are a child. If you wish to participate in a signature campaign you have to follow its rules, which written straight in the first post of the campaign, so, if you fill the weekly minimum you will get the payment, if not - you will not. In the case when you made more comments when it's necessary you will never give more than the weekly payment which discribed in rules. The only thing you may hope for is a bonus for being extra productive commentator of the week, but not every signature campaign gives that.
Another case is to be payed by each post, but again here there are minimums and maximums, which you should to follow to stay payed and not to become rolled out the campaign for shitposting.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

First-off it's all about the rules if you read the rules and it's clear to you, if it says there that 10 post or 15 post it's exactly what you need to do, there's no exception right there! you need to be compliant with everything and the first thing that you need to remember is that you accepted the terms beforehand. So if you will not follow that exactly sorry but it's  not accepted.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

Yeah I know that feel, I actually posted 10 posts for the week but unfortunately one of them deleted by moderator at the last day so I didn't receive my stake that week.  Because that was the rule, I can't complain.  I just posted more for the other weeks just in case.

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:46:24 PM

not all signature bounty campaign gives satisfactory results. some of the campaign even gave a very mercenary is not satisfactory. but for those who are already working as a bounty hunter I guess the signature campaign is the bounty that give results that are quite satisfactory.

jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Jr member like me won't be satisfied of the payment because bounty allocation for jr member is very low. We just hope there are no much higher rank that would join the bounty so we could get a higher payment because of the staking scheme.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: