Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3882 times)
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:19:22 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 11:30:23 AM by hajimasan

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
Here in this platfrom everyone wants to make profit of his simple hardwork and make more money from more hardwork .
Here if the campaigns will make strict rules then surely they can easily cut out the payout of the participants and from that they can save to run Thier campaign for long term .
Well here i would like to suggest you that , you should make posts 2-3 more than what the maximum amount of the posts , in that way they will not deny you to pay in any case .
if you please let to share information in this forum of Bitcoin is a very tedious task and very annoying thing to write topic and give opinion and suggestion for the better results then I would like to suggest that don't give your time in this forum long time in a day you should divide your timing in 3 to 4 interval per day , and in this way you will be able to work more efficiently then what are the required by the campaign .
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:34:01 PM

the applicable rule is in compliance and not incriminating and also even paid for this encounter. When it was not qualified to do this job then it is natural when not getting paid. 10-15/week is not heavy and I think anyone can do that because there is a 7 day a week to finish it. There is no reason for them because a lot of people working on it and they were able to in the finish.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:00:09 PM

I've had cases where I still counted a week when I had fewer posts than I needed. Because my post was deleted, and I did not immediately notice it. But I guess I just got the inconsiderate bounty manager. I'm still trying to write a little more posts than I need to. It's safer.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

There have to be rules and we have to follow them as without rules it would be a chaos and everybody would complain.
Biggest problem is when you write 15 constructive comments and the bounty manager not giving stakes immediately but
on the end of the campaign and if some of the threads you made a post is deleted in the meantime together with your comment
and suddenly you have only 14 comments and not meeting the criteria.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:48:12 PM

For you to have read the instructions clearly written means you accepted to follow the rules, hence yoh should abide by them in strict compliance. Some bounty managers are considerate to a point because I once participated in a bounty campaign where I ought to make three post in a week but I ended up making two posts, the manager would then give me 75% of my stake for my efforts.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:51:44 PM

I personally am satisfied with one company in one company, but I participated in another one, not very much, the greedy team got caught, I will not sound names, but still, when you expect 30% of you and give you a penny, this does not please
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

For you to have read the instructions clearly written means you accepted to follow the rules, hence yoh should abide by them in strict compliance. Some bounty managers are considerate to a point because I once participated in a bounty campaign where I ought to make three post in a week but I ended up making two posts, the manager would then give me 75% of my stake for my efforts.

Each bounty manager has different rules about signature campaigns. Starting from the number of posts in a week, the spread of posts within a few days, and the number of stakes obtained. Of course this rule must be obeyed so that the results obtained will be maximum.
kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

I think it's not that hard to write 10 or 15 comments a week. Sometimes it's a shame when delete comments, although I like not wrote that the delusional, but that do about it. So I write with a margin.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

Yes, I am participating in a signature campaign. And yes, I'm very satisfied with joining the signature campaign. I think we must follow that rules in order to have the stakes for the week. It's not a hard thing to make 10/15 posts per week. If you make 3 posts per day I think it is enough.
Actually we us a bounty hunter participating signature campaign maybe we must follow in what the rules said.
10/15 post a week for me it was enough than to post 20 post per week.
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

In my opinion, everything is true, the conditions are simple - to make a certain number of posts, and it is for this number of posts to get a stake!
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
i think its fair, because making 9 post out of 10  is definitely against the rules,
maybe in the future there will be new regulations that mention making 1 very high quality post worth 2 or 3 posts, bounty manager has the right to assess the quality,
maybe this kind of regulation will make this forum cleaner from spammers

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
emmaong12

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

Not sure about that. The rewards for the bounties overall seem to of gone down a lot though. I think the %s should be put up personally.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

I joined in a signature campaign right now. I read the first the mechanics and rules of the signature campaign before i start, because it is very important to follow the rules. If you dont met the required posts before the cut off, i think it is right that you dont have a stakes for that week. Rules is rules. We must obey.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

I joined in a signature campaign right now. I read the first the mechanics and rules of the signature campaign before i start, because it is very important to follow the rules. If you dont met the required posts before the cut off, i think it is right that you dont have a stakes for that week. Rules is rules. We must obey.
I was satisfied because there's no money I invest for which it is called as opportunities in crypto. It's not hard those task where it is more worth that we involve here.

crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

Signature campaign is one of my favorite campaign due of signature sometimes have the highest bounty allocations among other campaigns but the best on this is if you are owning a high ranked account the rewards you will receive in distribution was huge sadly there are some bounty managers won't accepts less posts and concluding to don't have stakes on the week.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Very simple if logic will be used, you are required to meet the qualification as dictated from the rules, if you didn't meet that then don't ask further, if you are concerned about missing out some required post then talk to the manager and gentle informed them, there's no any issue if you missed he first week and surpass the other one around, just keep in mind that things will be determined by the manager and it's him to decide if he will give you the stake or not.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Doging

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

All projects have their own conditions. If you take part in their bounty campaigns, then you must work according to their rules.It does not matter how many posts you do not have 1 or 2 you still will not get a reward.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

Well agreement is an agreement. It actually depends on them whether they'll give extra credits for people who met more than the required posts but, I haven't encountered any campaigns like this before. The best reward would probably higher stakes.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

It's fair because the rules are stated clearly that only if you reached that post count per week then you will receive your stake. It is not that hard to make a constructive post rather than work from morning until late afternoon compared to posting 2-3 constructive posts per day.

So far I am satisfied with the projects I joined.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

It is very clear rule that post will be 15 post per week so if ever you are not able to reach that 15 post then you're not entitle to receive tokens , as per the rules specified but one of my friends experiencing this case which instead of 15 post but he was able to reach 14 and he still got his tokens so it depends of the manager,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: