Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:30:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3877 times)
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:28:25 PM

I think that rules are rules and if a person is not able to fulfill them - it's his personal fault and he should get 0 stakes, that is fair at least.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

It all depends on the conditions , some companies immediately write that you have to do 15 and even if you do 10 you still do not count.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

Of course I am satisfied with it, the reason that there are so much stipulations is to make sure that the people that are doing the bounties are actually the ones that are serious about it. They would not get half hearted posts if they were very lax on the rules and that is why they put such stipulations on them. I don't have a problem with it
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
I think it's fair. That is the rule. We join the campaign that mean we have accepted its rule. It's similar when you take an exam to get a certificate, you have to get at least 50% of total score. If you only get 49% that mean you have failed
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

There are so many ICO who became a scam, there are some ICO who went out failed.
but as of now this is my 2nd round. i love this bounty and joined it again.
BAANX is really something i could never resist.
look at my signature now and join us.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

There are so many ICO who became a scam, there are some ICO who went out failed.
but as of now this is my 2nd round. i love this bounty and joined it again.
BAANX is really something i could never resist.
look at my signature now and join us.
When you mentioned you joined the 2nd round of the campaign i thought the project is already on exchange. Clearly this the first time am hearing of this project and it is dangerous to so much trust in project that has not gotten on an exchange except you are part of the team. Cryptobank is still a worry to the space, have not seen any success project in the focus.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

Well they have their own rule and we need to obey that, since we join the campaign or bounty that it means we should do as we told.
I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Making 10 or 15 posts are not something impossible to do, so if we're required to do that, why we just post 9 or 13? We should have pushed ourself and make more post, at least we fulfill the requirements.
Joining signature campaign is like having a job, you won't get paid if you don't do your job properly, or just do it halfway. Since that means it's not complete yet, no matter what.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

Rules in the company are that. You can observe them and if you do not want just do not participate in that company. Maybe would be more honest to charge percent from the written posts, but there are no such rules anywhere.

silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

Everyone knows the rules and the number of posts which are required in the campaign, so if almost everyone completes the number, why not you? You should have control of your account and your posts, I think it's fair enough to refuse your job in the week where you do not meet the rules.

Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

At the moment I am very dissatisfied with what I get from subscription campaigns because the amount is very small to live on it, and in General, many projects for a long time do not pay the participants of the bounty program what they should. This is very upsetting because we spend a lot of time on it
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

actually it's very easy, we have to obey all the rules that apply to every gift that
we follow and if we violate it, we will receive the consequences, that is not the
value for the week, and accuracy is the main and patience we must have .

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

Yes signature campain is so great.
That why syatem rank will make a different reward.
And yes signature is so profitable than other campain.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:11:34 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
Join the ICO signature campaign, you accept the terms and conditions listed there. Failure to comply with the conditions for writing a certain number of messages leads to not charging rates for the week. This is true. I do not think that the bounty manager should charge fewer bids based on fewer written messages. It is quite difficult and will lead to confusion.
There is another problem here. You write the required number of messages, however the forum deletes several of them for various reasons, including due to the deletion of the topic, its transfer to the archive, and so on. In this regard, you are not charged rates. By the way, this problem is very common.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

75% of the subscription is fully worthy in my opinion. If it is judged by the rules, it still hasn’t fulfilled the conditions and this is decided by each manager bounty campaigne. 10-15 messages are easy to do here, where there were still bounty signature where 25 messages are required. We need new rules for bounty then there will be a development of the whole blockchain industry.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

Hi, I do not see the bad in the rules of subscription campaigns.
The rules are created to fulfill them.
There are subscription campaigns where you need 5 messages per week, and there are campaigns where you are paid for each message.
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

It would be cool if the number of stacks was considered depending on the number of posts, that is, for example, Full Member receives for 15 posts per week 5 stacks, then for 10 he would receive 3.3 stacks. But of course no one will do so in order to save money. But I think if there was such a bounty campaign it would be very popular.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

I believe that the condition is a condition. And if you took the job, you have to do it to the end and completely. A large number of people take part in the campaign and all of them must be equal and follow the rules equally.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

I think before any signature campaign participant sign up to join the campaign, he or she must have gone through the rules guiding the campaign and signing up means agreement to the terms and condition of the campaign. Therefore anything short if that is not accepted because if 75 percent opportunity is given, participants will take it for granted, so no need of creating such.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

all the rules given in my opinion do not impose your work in your daily life. if you are active in the forum, you may be able to achieve the rules given in the signature campaign. and in my opinion it is appropriate for those who have not succeeded in completing the task and they do not get a stake on that week, whatever the reason if the rules are not done correctly the consequence you do not get a stake or profit
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

I participate in the bounty campaigns and those rules seem reasonable to me. I think they have the right to make their own rules. It doesn't bother me to make the number of posts they want. It is worth doing it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: