Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3867 times)
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately?) things work like this in the real world, and in any company, institution or formal or informal organization there are rules and conditions that must be met by all concerned. That is why before joining a signature campaign the rules should be read well, because once you send your application to join, you are tacitly accepting the rules. Therefore, if you believe that you are not able to comply with the minimum rules of a campaign, then you should abstain from participating in it.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
Rules is rules and whats being stated should really be followed because before you do apply on the campaign it is already understandable that you do agree on the terms posted on op which means if you haven't met the post required then you wont really received any stakes unless if manager do took some consideration but it would be only good on 1 week only and no another chance if you do commit it again.
Once you are on a campaign then follow all the rules then you should be fine. If not then you would simply get "0" stakes on that week.

Yakapo

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

To be fair, I think that signature bounty rewards are satisfactory. We should know that these teams are not just paying you, and individual, but so many others who participated in the bounty scheme. I just think that they should do better with time duration of distribution of the bounty rewards, it shouldn't take so much time to be distributed.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

There are times that we are not satisfied and there are also time that we are also satisfied , but ay first we can blame the manager or admin of the project  because they are also trying to make to promote the ICO project to reach the projected soft cap or even the hard cap, so if things will be worst , we still continue to support because of the too many ICOs there are much competetion , so they ate tryong hard to make the project succesful.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

How would you like the bounty campaign manager to do if you have written fewer messages less than what is specified in the specific conditions of joining the ICO signature campaign? . Let's say for ten messages you should have counted two steaks. You have made eight posts. Do you think that the manager should have proportionally less, that is, 1.6 steaks? No one, of course, will do this. There are certain conditions with which you agree to join, and they must be fulfilled.

Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:12:53 PM

I think rule is rule, before a bounty hunter sign up for signature campaign he/she understand the weekly requirement and I don't see it as an unfair thing if the person didn't get stake by not following the rule.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

I believe that the payment should take place in a full week, if 15 posts are necessary, it means you need to do 15 otherwise confusion will start, and managers will have much more work to check
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

Every bounty have its own rule and those rules are published at the start of the bounty and if you are not agreed with their rules, you can leave that but you cannot question their rulings.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

I have taken a part in 3 bounty campaigns (3rd one is ongoing right now) and they all have been (or are) signature campaigns.

The first campaign was really successful - made 2 months pay with 3 weeks.

The second campaign was all nice apart of the part that they didn't pay out Tongue Tongue Tongue. About 2 months wasted, they never told me what I did wrong.

And the campaign I'm in right now seems again like a good one Smiley - team is active and all seems good.

fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

I think some campaing's rules are kinda too hard. I think they just could pay less to people who makes less posts. That will be fair. But they don't doing it. And it makes me doubt in a lot of things about them.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:38:55 PM

it all depends on the company if the rules for exclusion were originally established or it will most likely not be counted .But there are popadajutsja methodically administrators and may include

Yes, this is a case to case basis different project and company have their own rules. So for me I think its better to choose campaign that their rules will suit to your style or way of doing the campaign. Because in signature campaign some required you to post 15 per week others just 9 post so its individual decision which project they will join.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

I've joined the signature campaign for several times, and some of them pay a good reward but some of them doesn't pay good, i mean the reward is a rather a lot, but the price of the coins isn't good enough.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

I think that people that perform different jobs to receive the same tocheny , one person has made 5 posts and the other 10 , as everywhere in every field who makes more he gets everything , and who is cunning with nothing.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Yes, I'm very satisfied in joining signature campaigns since I only join signature campaigns whose campaign managers have good trust rating and big bounty pool for sig campaign because I dont want my effort to be put to waste and not be paid after a few months of participating.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

I think that it is absolutely fair not to reward those who didnt complete the task. Bountyhunters are employees. Do employees work as they want? I dont think so

SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

I am satisfied. Dont you think that it would be too much for bountyhunters if they do what they want it get money for this? Dont be lasy and posts as much as needed

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

Not really I only manage to get 1 legit campaign this year,
And the reward that I got is so small  so for me I am not satisfied with it.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

There are some bounty managers who still count your post as complete but some also are strict and must comply of what is the rule said. If I were the bounty manager I would not be greedy if they got 75% posting I will give her or his stake 100%.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

So far as it's a condition, it is supposed to be confirmed by everyone with no exceptions. However, people get their post detected in course of the week and in such cases some bounty managers consider and reward you accordingly. Some take BM look at your posts quality and if they are satisfied they can give you full stakes for that week.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

This rule always written at the time of start of the bounty and if you are not agreed with those terms, why you go to join that campaign as it is mandatory to follow rules to get your stakes/coins. It is also like a job work and we have to do our job as demanded to get paid.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: