Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:39:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3877 times)
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

I am very unsatisfied with signature campaigns at the moment, because during the last 5 months I have took part in 3 signature campaigns. One team has reduced the budget by x10, another team distributed coins but is still not live on exchanges and the last one dropped like x10 from the ICO price.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

Signature campaigns were not popular until late last year to mid this year, since then the values are rewards have decreased and thereby decreasing the popularity and interest again. Just like every other bounties with their rules, signature campaigns have theirs rules and if flaunted one are denied of the stakes, however I do not go for campaigns that ask for more than 12 posts per week and should be short lived

Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

In my opinion, you raised a very correct topic of conversation. Different bounty managers have different requirements, some require 10 mandatory posts, some 15, some are willing to pay even 30 posts, but for those who make fewer posts according to the established norm, they do not get paid. I think this is unfair.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

each signature campaign has its own rules for making posts every week, before you join in the signature you must have read it and if you fill out the form it means you are able to make 10/15 posts every week, if you don't achieve that means You break the initial agreement and you are indeed not eligible to get a stake if it is not reached
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

I don't think that that there is a good bounty campaign this year,
Or am I the only one who had join a signature campaign that turns out to be a scam or ends up to be super dump in the market.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

I don't think that that there is a good bounty campaign this year,
Or am I the only one who had join a signature campaign that turns out to be a scam or ends up to be super dump in the market.
Well, you just chose the wrong campaign. I know that people still continue to earn tokens. You now have a good signature campaign) Wink

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
artur.borovoj

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

Bounty manager has the full right to approve its own rules of bounty campaign, if these rules are clear and transparent. If the rules stated that you must write at least 15 posts a week, the bounty manager has every right not to give you stakes for 14 posts and less.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

It all depends on the Campaign Manager and the participants, If the participant is going good every week and one week he is short of 1 post then i think some campaign managers accept it and they will count that 1 post  in next week. But if the participant make this as a every week habit then i think he wont get payment for other weeks. Some campaign managers are very strict and just follow the rules and dont pay you.

oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

I believe that the person participating in the signature of the company first reads the conditions, and then decides to agree to these conditions or not! You will not pay the company if it prescribed you to build a house in the contract, but did not complete its work! Of course, I want everything to be perfect in paying for my work, but this is not always the case! Another question is if the conditions have changed during the execution of the task ....

[
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

I participated in one subscription where there was a condition to do no more than 15 shares and no more than 15 shares or posts were specified. In a word, I made 15 reposts and several posts. As a result, when I checked the results table, I had "0". In the Telegram, the manager said that it was possible to do only 12 reposts and 3 posts, and therefore I did not receive points as a punishment. I consider this decision unfair. I was not lazy, I did more, which means it was better for the project, but in the end I was underestimated. I do not consider that surplus is badly.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

I was satisfied from signature campaign but long time ago i have never participated campaign now i would like to work for bounty campaigns and it is good to me because through this i can earn multiple coins and it has so many good projects in these days i want to make more coins in the market and then in future i have to use these for a good purpose.

pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

For me, I am very satisfied with the signature campaign. because in my opinion, the highest payment in a bounty hunter is a signature. although indeed sometimes in participating in signature campaigns we must fulfill a large number of weekly posts. but that did not dampen my enthusiasm for participating in a signature campaign.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

You see signature bounty campaigns have practically the highest rewards among other campaigns. That's why bounty managers make such strict rules for the participants. And I think it's rather fair because they limit the minimum amount of posts. That's the point. If you make less then minimum than you are out. Fully agree. But what they could really improve is the motivation to do more posts than required. For instance if you make twice as mush posts as the minimum number you will get more stakes etc. And limit the maximum reward as well. That will be really cool.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:27:58 PM

each signature campaign has its own rules for making posts every week, before you join in the signature you must have read it and if you fill out the form it means you are able to make 10/15 posts every week, if you don't achieve that means You break the initial agreement and you are indeed not eligible to get a stake if it is not reached
And that's very important to comply with the rules if you wanted to have your stake, allowing yourself to read those rules and making it sure that everything is being understood correctly so afterwards you will be able to enjoy your stake, though not everything around are good but you must find good bounty managers and projects that will not scam the project and will pay accordingly.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

There are official rules for all bounty companies that everyone should follow! Why someone performs them and receives a reward, and who is not and also wants to receive a reward?
Before you accept the bounty terms, you all read them and agree to it - if you don't have personal time to write 10 messages a week - that's your problem.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

What can say in this purpose because now a days Maximum bounties campaign is scams and they never paying payment. Last signature campaign my bounty project dead due to price declination.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

The managers that do not give any reward because signature campaign participate make an incomplete post is doing the right think. Fortunately we have several bounty campaigns with their rules, just choice the one you are capable to work with. We even have campaigns that accept only five post per week.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

I am satisfied about the signature campaigns in which I participated and I think they can come up with any rules they want since they are trying to make sure that the participants are posting for real and with interest.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

I am very unsatisfied with signature campaigns at the moment, because during the last 5 months I have took part in 3 signature campaigns. One team has reduced the budget by x10, another team distributed coins but is still not live on exchanges and the last one dropped like x10 from the ICO price.

Perhaps you have participated in the pool campaign too large, and the completion of the ICO. They felt that the participants were too few and the bonus tokens did not match the amount sold in the ICO. That's reason
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 07:14:55 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

This will never be the end of what you say. As a result, you express your opinion about stretching, but it is very clear that there is no limit to stretching. There are thousands of people who can exploit that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: