Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:06:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3876 times)
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:42:12 PM

If that's the rule, I mean that's the rule. You should just do it too avoid problems. Besides, every one of your post is paid so be diligent.
Now I often see that bounty managers write about what rewards will be given depending on the quality of the post. and increase the conditions for the number of characters. this is a good decision

jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:54:17 PM

Everyone have their opinion because we have different campaigns and ranks,
For me I didn't earn much from signature campaigns so I am not satisfied with it.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

Legit question which bounty managers should consider.  Smiley

Best way to reward a signature bounty is also in my opinion giving stakes per post. Like in your example if someone has 9 posts, pay for 9 posts and if someone has 13 posts, pay for 13 posts. But set a maximal limit of 10 or 15 posts per week which are paid, this decision will avoid spam. Pay every post would in this limit would be very fair.  Smiley
Is it so hard to write for 1 week  10 posts?I sometimes write and generally do not pay attention to how much I have in there posts.At the end of the week, just check that there was exactly the amount that is necessary for the calculation of rates.Don't be so petty and stingy.If bounty the Manager a normal the he'll count You and 9 posts,but if only ensure that in previous weeks you wrote more than 10 posts.I recently do not receive any payments from the subscription company,but nevertheless there are rules and if possible you must comply with them.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:07:20 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
I think it's fair to either finish 80% or 70%. the bounty managers who make the rules and rules have the right to do if they want to be part of getting a prize if it's not like there will be lots of people out there who only finish 70% of their posts that are unfair compared to those who have 100%

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

there are rules of the signature campaign and participants must follow them. it's simple - you don't have enough posts then you don't receive your stakes for the week.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

As with every given bounty campaign, you must be sure to read the rules carefully and abide by them. Most Bounty managers take their jobs seriously and may be very strict in their assessments of bounty tasks completed. Also, considering that most project allocate huge percentages to signature campaigns due to high prospects conversion , it is not uncommon to see them get stricter with the assessment of bounty signature campaigns. The advice is this, always ensure you fulfill the rules set aside on the bounty. If this is correctly done, then you will have no need to worry about your rewards.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

To earn a reward or to be payed for  job done, you must adhere strictly to the whole rules and regulations guiding the job to be done, therefore rules relative to signature campaign must be adhere to the latter else there will be an abuse that will affect the essence of the campaign.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

I like that rule and I support the fact that it is usually implemented because the rules are clearly stated that a certain number of posts are required and you wore the signature, bearing fully in mind that you would have to make that number of posts, so if you do not meet up with the number, you do not deserve the points.

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:06:21 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 11:31:02 PM by necromastery

Every bounty has a rule and the rules must be followed strictly to allow the person to get a stake but I think it would be a good idea that bounty managers should award half stake to anyone that reaches half of the post for the week.
A few manager do that, but mostly manager does not tolerate people who do not complete his target post within 1 week. For him, they are too lazy to write. In altcoin sign camp, I only see a maximum of 20 posts a week, but currently only 15 are the most. I don't know what they did, so making 15 posts in 1 week was so difficult, even though if they made 3 posts in a day it would be done in 5 days, that must be easy.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:35:07 PM

Bounty campaigns should serve as a springboard for earning start-up capital and further trading on stock exchanges.
The signature campaign is the only campaign where I am currently participating. And any amount of earnings can not be compared with income from trading on exchanges.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

I'm comfortable on the rewards system because it is not really hard to reach 15 posts a week, it's just about time management I'm also had a 6 to 5 works and very limited time online, but it's really not hard to do that task, and this is their rules and they want it simplified and do not want calculations because you did not reach your quota.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:42:36 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?
Signature campaigns are among the easiest and most rewarding bounty tasks. Since the rules are there, I expect everyone to follow the rules.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

It depends to the requirements of the campaign and how much you get you can think thay if that is enough or not.
RemeRemember depends also to your rank and weeks that you join in the campaign.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

This is the first time I saw this kind of recommendation, because 15 post a week that is just two post daily is not that really hard if you are serious in your bounty campaign, the only problem that we have to concern with is the success of the campaign that we are promoting, or we will not get a reward if it fail.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

If you first study the project and only after start taking part in it, then you will be satisfied. Of course this does not always work, but in most cases it really works.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 12:04:35 AM

i think there is no issues with the signature campaign terms and conditions and stakes rewards system as the conditions are not strict that one can not adhere to. if you divide the posts to be made within a week, you will observe that you are supposed to make an average of two comments a day which is not a difficult task.

sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 12:18:34 AM

If they pay people who don't follow the rules, it's actually stealing from those who DID follow the rules. If I'm in a bounty campaign I always make sure I make my quota of 10 posts. I post 2 times a day Monday through Friday and 1 time on Saturday and Sunday.

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:25:30 AM

It is just a simple rule to follow, it is like a terms and agreement that you will need to comply in order to get what you want, follow the rules and you will get rewarded, I think there is no reason to specially treat signature bounty hunters the way you think.

Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

The rewarding now of signature campaign now is not satisfying , this is because of the market falldown of price now ,and the bounty campaign are still extending their signature campaign ,this is because the ICO of the various  campaign project ,did not meet the targetted softcap and hardcap , so in other side it can not gave the proper  value of token during the rewarding of tokens because of the low value of the market.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

I think I'm trying to understand you want those managers to be considerate that at least there could be a reason why some people could not totally make the number of post requred and if they tried to a meaningful percent, their effort should not be a waste.
Well, that's a goof reasoning. It is painful to lose reward after a good effort, but unfortunately a little effort is not what is rewarded here, it is total obedience that is needed. Nothing more, nothing less.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: