Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3867 times)
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

Frankly, when I was a member the market was better and I was making good money from bounty campaigns but right now I can't earn money because ICO's are going very bad and by taking into consideration I am a full member right know

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

if you have been involved in this forum, of course you have to allow the requirements. if we are participating in signature campaign, it is like we are employing to someone and we have to allow and obey the rules. when we don't obey, we get nothing reward. however, if we obey the rule not in 100%, then the employer gives dispensation, it is worried that the employee will be underestimate to the rules and it will harm the business. it is a simple sample for answering the question.

Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

I believe that such people need to count at least half of the reward as they, too, tried

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:35:05 AM

if that happen case a will not get stake for a week, and case b still get reward stake, because the minimum post is reached.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:14:29 AM

if for example rules 15 posts every week, and only 13 posts, there will be no stakes. and posts that do not reach the stake will not be taken into account the following week. so you must always reach the target post, if you can increase it. for example if the rules are 15 posts, then posting 20 posts will be safer because there must be some posts that are considered less constructive. and if you reach all the stake, then you will get a reward with a value according to your rank, and in my opinion, it is very satisfying.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:17:51 AM

Cases like this I think have happened a lot and that happens in every different Bounty manager. But we also have to go back to the original rules and that must be done. Whatever Bounty managers do must be respected and supported because of what they do for all campaign participants. If we find an error, we must immediately notify the Bounty manager.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:32:11 AM

it all depends on the company if the rules for exclusion were originally established or it will most likely not be counted .But there are popadajutsja methodically administrators and may include

What you just need to do is to follow their rules, you are the one who joined at the first place, it is their regulation is needed to follow just easy as that, If you post the required post count, then expect to have a stake.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:39:21 AM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

well we join signature campaign after we read and accept the rule that BM made.
if what they stated we should made 15 post per week so we should comply with the rule.
rule was made to be obeyed.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

I think it is fair enough. Because the bounty hunters that are signing up on the signature campaign know the rules and the said rules has no compromise act. So they know the task that they are up to and know the consequence if they didn't follow the rules.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 03:03:44 AM

I'm not, signature campaign seems to be the hardest bounty campaign, the rules for signature campaign is too strict, but the rewards for signature bounty campaign still small, most bounty have allocation for  signature bounty campaign only equal to content campaign.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:51:42 AM

It depends on my participated Bounty campaigns but most of the bounty campaigns I participated is worth it. They give me a better amount of rewards that a particular participants would satisfy. So basically I just don't base my satisfaction in one campaign that I participated before that's why it is really depends on the bounty Hunter if he joined a better campaigns.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

I think this will depend on how the ico or bounty campaign give its reward to bounty hunters. Because some of the ico projects gives reward in such way they give coins per week, in this case the allocated bounty pool for signature would never meet since they use coins per week in reward. Unlike stake per week would be given, it is better.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

I'm not, signature campaign seems to be the hardest bounty campaign, the rules for signature campaign is too strict, but the rewards for signature bounty campaign still small, most bounty have allocation for  signature bounty campaign only equal to content campaign.
If you want to get good rewards from signature, you must increase your level. With my level I am always satisfied with my signature rewards.

For op, I know what do you feel bro, but what we can do, they make the rule, my tips if they ask 10 post give them a bonus by making 11 or 12 post, it can be a security to avoid deleted post.
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:37:10 AM

There mixed satisfaction, because it all depends  on the kind of bounty campaign you are joining, sometimes you are satisfied, especially if the outcome of the project is good , there are also time that there is no satisfaction, especially if the project did not reach the softcap ,you are not rewarded according to what is due to you.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

At least I was pleased with the awards of the projects in which I took part and they pleased me that this time we will see soon
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

There are conditions attached which you must fulfil. Some campaigns states clearly that if you make less than 10 quality posts per week it won't be counted, even if its 9 posts,it won't be counted for that week. However,  i believe even if the posts are not complete but provided the participants posts up to 80% is ok, that's fair enough.
atayating

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

I don't hate the rules of participating in bounty activities. What I hate is that after I have done all my work seriously, the bounty has become a scam.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
- ESPERS -

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

Yes, it is fair not to receive any stake, as long as you have not met the conditions and tasks imposed by that bounty campaign. If you go to the store and you want to buy a bread and you do not have half the amount, you will not get half a bread. The same applies to cryptocurrency. It is recommended even to write more messages than the number required by the project, so that the message thread can be deleted later, your message will disappear and you will have 9 messages again.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

Of course not, as you can see the payments like tears and not like rewards

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

The way to solve the lack of posts per week is to to do at least one extra post incase one of the threads you posted on gets deleted. This would otherwise result in you not meeting the requirements and therefore not receiving any stakes

Exactly, we should follow the rules as stated in the campaigns. Good managers however do give benefits to those who are short by one posts for the week, but then you have to cover it up by making an extra post the following week, after all you are working as an advertiser for the project and have to complete the work if you need the payment / stakes.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████