Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewarding signature campaign, are you satisfied?  (Read 3862 times)
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

I am not against the rules of bounty campaigns for as long as it is being stated in the announcement thread  before the campaign started. Also of the number of posts per week I am not against about it but the thing that I am questioning is that there are some campaigns that they said 15 constructive posts per week but they will start counting from.your end posts, the problem is even you reach 20 post it is not counted if they count it from the ending post tou had last time. Because sometimes our post was deleted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Well, I think we can not impose their own rules in their game , they decide how best and how many messages they need , I think there is nothing difficult to follow the rules and you all will pay, of course it would be good if more projects paid in eth for the work

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

Yes, it is fair not to receive any stake, as long as you have not met the conditions and tasks imposed by that bounty campaign. If you go to the store and you want to buy a bread and you do not have half the amount, you will not get half a bread. The same applies to cryptocurrency. It is recommended even to write more messages than the number required by the project, so that the message thread can be deleted later, your message will disappear and you will have 9 messages again.
I agreed with what you said because rule are rules and they are not meant to be broken. However, it a glaring because most of the  bounty campaign manager usually post their rules and regulations openly. Although, we also have a situation where some bounty campaign manager dont post their rules openly and that I dont support.

ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

Of course, the signature campaign in today's market conditions is becoming one of the most reliable and useful ways to generate income. But for this it is necessary to study and follow the rules of participation in order to avoid common mistakes and wasted time.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

I won more than $300 in rewards through signing events, but the current bounty activity is too much fraud, making it difficult to get the profit you need by signing.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
youcansee

Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

Well, I think we can not impose their own rules in their game , they decide how best and how many messages they need , I think there is nothing difficult to follow the rules and you all will pay, of course it would be good if more projects paid in eth for the work
all the rules and payments promised by the campaign manager, everything is complete in the regulations, and if we are not paid for our work, maybe we are not in accordance with existing regulations

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

I am disappointed with the current bounty activities because they have almost become a scam and our hunters have become victims of scams.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

Of course not, as you can see the payments like tears and not like rewards
This is unfortunately true. The pay for working in bounties is really low. I really thought i could earn more, but so far i have only been able to earn a few dollars. Whether the work really worth it, i doubt more and more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
btcrut2017

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

Are you participating in a signature campaign? You observe that there is a condition that you have to meet.

(a) You must make 15 constructive posts per week. (b) You must make 10 constructive posts per week! as it may apply. I am not against this condition but the next one is what I am concerned with.

If you don't reach 10/15 (as the case may be) posts before the end date, you will not receive any stake for the current week.

My question is, what happens to someone who makes 9 posts in case (a), and 13 posts in case (b)? Is it fair to deny anyone who has made more than 75% post for the week? Could there be a somewhat reward for such people?

Please share your thoughts. What will be the best way to reward signature campaign?

It depends on the campaign rules and before you do the campaign the rules are clear. Although there are campaigns that gives pro rated rewards rules should still prevail.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

This is unfortunately true. The pay for working in bounties is really low. I really thought i could earn more, but so far i have only been able to earn a few dollars. Whether the work really worth it, i doubt more and more.
The fact is that I work for a private owner in the Bounty company, no one respects. No member of the company’s ico team wants to recognize the full benefits that the Bounty Company brings to their project. Recently, more and more bounty companies are deceiving Bounty Hunters and cutting payments, and some do not want to pay anything at all.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

Personally, I can say that the subscription gives a good additional income. I always try to connect the subscription then when it turns out. I try to write posts as much as I need and even more. And I recommend everyone to participate in the subscription as a very useful and informative company.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

This condition is not only set for Signature campaigns alone but also facebook and twitter, remember bounty campaign is set up to promote the project and they need more exposure as long as possible, and if these is allow to shift the goal post for some people this will resulted in abuse because of those people that do farm accounts

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

I think we should comply with the terms and rules that have been implemented by the bounty manager. If the rules have to make 10 posts per week then you only make 9 posts that your mistakes do not comply with the applicable terms and rules.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:14:55 AM

I feel you guys .  nowadays the pay out for the campaigns are now getting lower and lower even though the owners already see that the cryptos are down . 

they should not lower the payouts at all with this market condition but if thats what they really want,  we cant do anything about their decision   .

lets just be thankful instead of complaining because campaigns on this forum are far more better than doing a faucet or any other online jobs out there     .
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

it all depends on the regulations in a campaign, which are already listed in the tread bounty, usually if you post less, you certainly don't get stake, as far as I know.

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

If you want money from the signature campaign then you need to follow their rules,I am not against the minimum quota since their intention is to advertise something if you can't meet the requirements just leave that spot for someone else who can do that.Luckily I am in a campaign with good weekly rewards and highly satisfied. Smiley

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:45:09 AM

It is our wish whether to join in Signature Campaign or not because before joining we will find out whether they allocated any budget to the signature campaign. Only people who satisfied with the allocation will join in those bounty Signature campaigns.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:00:13 AM

I really think this area is an excellent opportunity for work and regular income. Of course, for such a result, you must carefully study and follow the rules. But over time, everyone masters these rules and begins to receive income.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:42:09 PM

In the first place pal, as a bounty hunter we do search first about the ico campaign here through reading the WP/road map they have. Second before we join if you read their bounty thread there is a rules and condition which is to those participants who have interest to join they will accept it. Meaning, we agree on that rules they had, whatever post a week we need to comply into that particular requirements. If You fail, well we do nothing about it, due to its our fault because rules is a rules.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:16:44 PM

It depends upon the project we choose because some campaign will allocate a huge budget to the signature campaign based on the coins price. If you are satisfied with their allocation definitely we can make some good amount of coins if your rank is slightly higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: