Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

It depends for the potential of your coin so this is the main reason what traders and investors always do.
And holding there long time waiting to rised up the price and sell it for a high price so they can earn as  possible.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JunMel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

Very right about unpredictability of the market
Which makes an Hodler look miserable when the portfolio is at total loss

I think the best way to hodl is to dump when the price is high and you are at profit
And there is need to avoid greed too

Yes I agree in this situation selling is not bad idea  but for me holding it is the best choice. If you really want to earn good profit sacrifices will bring you there. Selling at this moment still earnings but not that big if you do it at bullish market. Its not greedy if you set a certain target when to let go your coins. Its just a matter of strategy, goals and a bit of patience will give you more reward later.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

It depends for the potential of your coin so this is the main reason what traders and investors always do.
And holding there long time waiting to rised up the price and sell it for a high price so they can earn as  possible.
Holding is how I make money from investing in a coin. Most people don't see waiting as a thing to do when investing.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
As of now the price of every coin is very low. that is why, every people that knows cryptocurrency is holding their coin for them to have a higher profit or bigger profit.
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Good advice,  I can't even sell now cus my portfolio have turned to shit, it's not watching your portfolio decreased drastically. Trading would have been an option but most people don't know how to trade including me
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

in this kind of situation or thing required is a good strategy to get a profit from the market. see the value down greater than the increase that occurred naturally be the hard thing to be able to get profit from the trade. the hold may be a safe way but this will not directly generate any time soon.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:35:29 PM

look at this year, many people  made investion in the end of 2017, of course the prices of this year is too low, everyone try to hold now
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

i don't know, probably joke about HODL motivates people as well as last year growth, so people stick to hold, they copy behaviour of each other.
I stick to mid trades stratedy,not blind hold
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

Thank You.

So far you have made a brilliant trade.  The question is how many of those can you string together.  Was it skill or luck?  Bitcoin could have just as easily turned around at 8350 and ripped your head off.  If you think you have identified a trend or patter then trade it and profit. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

We have no choice so we hold Cheesy If you hodl your coins till now, it's better to wait for next bull. We don't lose anything unless we sell them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

Everything has there own bright and dark side. Holding coins has also the same, some times it gives reward and some times it sucks. Making profit in short term is also not an easy job you got the profit it's good for you and some loose there money.
project-z

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

Because on the green market this is the best strategy. Just buy deshego and sell expensive, nothing complicated in this
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

Yes, I, too, are so strange. Recently, the percentage of those who keep the Crypto currency has increased. I'm wondering, is it just a coincidence? Or maybe we do not know much. What will really happen in the market in the future.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

You seem realistic, I feel the same. I was wrong when I hold my few coins for last year and I was also wrong to have to many coins to control the market condition. What I have learned is keep the coins if you can able to watch them or deal them. (I mean sell them high buy them back when it low). So now I try to make it simple for myself, . I have less coins to be care of, some for long term, some for middle and shot term. Now I have better profit compare to holding them all.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
joshsmith15

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

Because the market is down so much. Doesn't make any sense to short term trade unless you know what you're doing, most traders spend their whole lifes learning to make 20% per year on stocks, random kids in crypto think they can make 20% every week.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

i absolutely agree with you. Even if you are a newbie you have to educate yourself in this topic and learnin how to trade
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

today you traded for 2200, and tomorrow you lost 5000, this is not an indicator! Undoubtedly, it is worth learning to trade, and it is also worth understanding the charts (resistance and support lines) and placing stops! and to trade in the market where everything sank by 90 % is risky, because at any moment you can be punished)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

I do not know how you are, but I definitely do not want to sell the earned coins below their original value. I have money to live and I'm ready to wait as long as I need.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

The market is very bearish at the moment and the prices of most altcoins are falling, selling at this point is not an option because you are already in loss so the best thing to do is to hold.

Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

Thank You.
In my own personal opinion, everyone is becoming a holder because the price in the market is very low, so if you want to earn a good profit and you don't want to regret selling all of it. Its much better if you wait for all of your holdings to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: