Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8596 times)
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:32:23 AM

It is so hard to sell at loss, it is much better if you will just hold and wait for the even or even small profits, don't be a weak, wait for the right time to exit, or even put stop loss so that you can exit and don't have large loss. Always be careful for entering in some trades. It is really risky.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:32:33 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 02:01:18 AM by Wandika

Well yeah you're completely right, but many people just want to hold and see if their had a high profit. I mean they buy at a very low rate price and then will sell if price is at their highest bid on their list. But i think it will be nice if many people doing like what you said.
They seem to have no choice since the market condition aren't good so holding is the only way to avoid more lose and wait till it recover. Its soon to recover anyways.

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:42:01 AM

Bear market is the best time to collect more good altcoins. This is the time of accumulation and holding. When the bull market comes thats the time of selling. Some are doing this contrary which is they bought at high then hold and they wait for bear market then they sell in lose.

linna08

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:59:04 AM

Yes, I agree with you. This year is a year of cryptocurrency disaster and the most painful year for all investors. In the current encryption market, all of us have no choice but to continue to hold coins in hand. Wait patiently
melirahma

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:03:38 AM

In my opinion, it is better for the newbie (including me) to be crypto holders, because generally the newbie are attacked panic sell syndrome which is it will harm themselves. Sometimes even experienced people in trading tend to be crypto holders this time. Some opinions from seniors (in this forum) recommend that us hold the crypto if we are not experienced enough in trading world or had doubts. This should be done to avoid cheaters (big players/big boy) who manipulate and ruin the price so they get very huge profits or maybe they want to destroy the cryptocurrency image.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:05:15 AM
Merited by grifinmch (1)

holding have results more unpredictable than on trade. Anyway, this is safer because it does not necessarily have to continue to monitor the market and money every time. even with the increasing value of the many cryptos certainly holds will be something quite promising could even generate greater trade even though it is indeed time that has to be the highly anticipated long enough.
Nexus77

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

Because the market is unstable everyday. No one can predict it. So they have a holding plan. They want to wait for the recovery of the market. That's smart strategy. I'm holder too.
indeed it becomes a good thing where if we don't understand the market situation then we can hold it to get the best price,I agree with your opinion
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:26:35 AM

Holders actually have a huge imfluence on how the market price any cryptocurrency. If there are not many deller of a ny given quality coin, the demand for such coin will rise and with higher demand comes the scarcity and higher price!
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:29:12 AM

I am not good at trading and analyzing a coin, so I chose to hold it in the long run. If the market falls in value it will decrease, but the assets will not disappear. I don't care what happens and I keep holding until my profit target is reached and I will sell it.

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

Yes, I agree with you. This year is a year of cryptocurrency disaster and the most painful year for all investors. In the current encryption market, all of us have no choice but to continue to hold coins in hand. Wait patiently

This stuff happens every time and this not a new scene, as the market is very bad no one want to lose his/her money, that's the reason most of us holding their coins everyones intention is to earn money but not to lose. I believe the market value of crypocurrencies is slowly gearing up let's hope for the best.

Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:46:10 AM

Holders actually have a huge imfluence on how the market price any cryptocurrency. If there are not many deller of a ny given quality coin, the demand for such coin will rise and with higher demand comes the scarcity and higher price!
We just hope holders nowadays dont give up their earnings that well. Some holders just waiting for even a minimal increase then withdraw all that make some drastic fall in some crypto. Holding till they recover is what we need.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:50:06 AM

Let's say that people won't HODL then what happens to the price of coin/token? It's their decision to HODL that kind of fights the price decline in some ways. Waiting patiently for the day that they will be rewarded greatly.

I agree that we must study some trading though. Best of luck to everyone.

Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

We just hope holders nowadays dont give up their earnings that well. Some holders just waiting for even a minimal increase then withdraw all that make some drastic fall in some crypto. Holding till they recover is what we need.
because by being the holder of a very capable to generate more profit.
by holding the coins will be very good to be increased so rapidly towards the development of coins as well as making the support brings considerable advantages
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:01:03 AM

maybe now there are so many people who become coin holders because it is the market people who force them to become coin holders, the market is not stable and often has a very drastic price drop suddenly, and you should hold the coins that are still owned in the long run which is even longer until the market is truly recovering.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:12:40 AM

To be able to trade at least have the knowledge and be able to analyze the market to be able to get more profits.
And most people choose to hold it because this is quite complicated to learn.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:15:59 AM

to trade successfully, you need to be close to the original source of news, technical analysis in the crypt does not work, only fundamental. and even he works hard. well, it does not make sense to merge your deposits into a minus, everyone is waiting for growth, so they become investors
rafi035

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
in my opinion there are many holders because we know that crypto currencies cannot be ascertained the price and its development holds with all patience and confidence and makes profits grow
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:19:35 AM

We have two kind of holders:
One are investors, who still believe about the project the are holding its token.
Others are buyers, who make wrong decision and they don't have choice, so they are trying to hold their coins and waiting for a magical.
Tylev

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:39:16 AM

While keeping our coins and tokens - the best way for most holders of crypto currency in this difficult period of the bear market. Not everyone has the opportunity and the desire to trade on the exchange. And not in all this will work. Especially now many will incur additional losses if they go out to the stock exchanges as well. Let it go on as it is. Crypto currency has yet to be kept and expected to rise the crypto-currency market.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

in my opinion there are many holders because we know that crypto currencies cannot be ascertained the price and its development holds with all patience and confidence and makes profits grow
yeah, you're right.
in the crypto world, we must have the patience to get the expected benefits.

Of course high trust for the coins held must also be strong, so that we can be more patient to wait for the price to grow.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: