Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8596 times)
sergey_vass

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:47:11 PM

It is a good idea to learn how to trade in the market, but it is not recommended for experienced traders, they will lose more than they earn
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:00:17 AM

In my opinion, not everyone has the ability to trade. While holding a coin can be done by everyone, at least technically. But crypto is more likely to require strong psychology than good techniques, and maybe the coin holders only believe that they have gone on the right coin, and however the bear market will change direction in the future.
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

better nonetheless retaining coin is the only manner out ,I know market is quite down now however its now not possible that market may be low for all time persistence is what we lack ,good instances will come around once more.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:13:50 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Cause there is still someone who believe in future of cryptocurrency and also not everyone have a time to do day trading and hold become the best option for them to contribute in crypto world.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:35:29 AM

I am not hodling to become a millionaire. I am just hodling to earn money from the coin I invested on. It won't make sense to sell a coin below the capital. There are a lot of people hodling simply because of the low price and they bought their coin at a higher price. I am willing to go break even if I really need the capital but I would never sell where in I will have losses. I'll be patient and hodl.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Zoestewart

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

Because at present, the value of most of the cryptocurrency increases greatly. People want to keep all the coins they have in their possession so they can wait for days when the value of copper coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum can break through a lot in losing their value.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Everyone is impressed by the results of the one's bitcoin profit who have holded bitcoin back in timw when it's value wasn't this high but after some time it's value hit the staggering heights in the market and it yielded a huge profits to the ones who have holded them for long so that's why everyone want to get rich without taking much stress and just holding the currencies for long .
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

The most common reason is we hold our token because we always hope that the price of the certain crypto will spike in the future so that we could earn a huge profit. Of course, we hold our Cryptos to earn more but not to lose them but what can we do? as this investment is really unpredictable so we keep on holding and will just rely on luck.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

looking at the potential of trading in this time I don't think it will be probably could produce. resist is the best solution that can produce and of course, this is what started a lot of people take. the potential of withholding in addition to safe is able to give unexpected results and many large investors see it so keep holding even though prices fell through.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

Beacause the market is low and they don't want to panic and take a foolish decision to sell their coins. Holding is the best option right now.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

Every cryptocurrency investor believes in the future of cryptocurrencies. So investors become owners and you need to invest.. But this year's cryptocurrency market is so low that many people can't sell after buying.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Every one of my rewards comes from my hard work. I don't want these rewards to disappear because of the continued decline in the market, so I chose to convert them to USDT!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

It is all depends on what coin you are rejected holding. If you are holding altcoin, it would be fine to cutloss but if you are holding Bitcoin, I don't suggest to sell it because you will never know when will it make another bullrun. Bitcoin movement is unpredictable you can see it on the past chart.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

Thank You.

I totally agree. It's more risky being a hodler at this market:
1. If small loses are not managed, it will turn to bigger losses.
2. Rather than hodling, if you learn to trade, you can actually increase your stack.
3. Stable coins, like USDT, are good for preserving value.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

I agree with the opinion that you need to develop your trading skills, but at the moment there is not much volatility in the market, and how I can trade under these conditions - I do not understand.
bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

Yes you are right from Jan '18 market continues goes down and if have purchased any coin at that time like Bitcoin you bought at 14000-15000$ level and you are still holding then you should hold and not book lose but now if you buying any coin and getting any profit then dont hold and book profit. And for trading it needs good technical analysis knowledge and you have to give much time to trade so its not possible to quit your holdng and start trading. I am also holding my coins from last bull run in Dec -17 and will exit only after getting good profit.
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

Unless you closed a trade with a loss it is not a losing trade. Probably, this is the reason. Some holders also believe in their bags
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?
That's the idea, right? What do you think those who bought btc at 5$ did not sell it when it went to 15-20$? Don't be impatient, no one got 1000000% gain in one year!
wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

Thank You.
You are right, I think it is necessary to learn to trade. But now because most people's funds have been stuck. So this is one of the reasons why everyone can't trade. Everyone is waiting to return.

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

You are right, I think it is necessary to learn to trade. But now because most people's funds have been stuck. So this is one of the reasons why everyone can't trade. Everyone is waiting to return.
trade can be started from the assets that you have now, there is no need with money another. If you hold some crypto assets I suppose than the assets it was just silent and waiting for Ascension, you could use it as a capital to trade in the market. Indeed initially will lose out because asset values down, but from there you can get the actual asset increment if you dare to play the game of buying and selling in the market.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: