Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:43:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44159 times)
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

NRG is a scam project
All those people are fake
On their profiles
Every photo they used these people are working day jobs one of them a plumber
I came to know about one of them
Copy Codes SCAMMERS
This a FAKE Project... Copied Code.... LOL Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
What a Scam Project! ,,, They are making fool user by scamming . If anyone clearly  look & observe their team Easily you can find out it...Be aware of this kind of scam projects which creating fud on Cryptocurrencies Worl.             

Not sure where this attack is coming from. Energi did NO ICO, no Premine, and waited for 160 days to start masternode rewards in order to have proper distribution of Energi coins.

Energi is founded and backed by well respected advisor and educator in the blockchain space: TommyWorldPower (https://twitter.com/TommyWorldPower)

On our team page you can see our team members with their associated LinkedIn's: https://www.energi.world/team/ (click each member to see description plus LinkedIn)

Energi is a fork of dash, but heavily modified and constantly being developed. Our github is available for viewing here: https://github.com/energicryptocurrency

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
Lahori

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

Fork of Dash..... Right then stop claiming to be the original idea and stop copying others.... Such a fake project... answer that quesion. when you guys are lunching your own algo fakers.... ?

NRG is a scam project
All those people are fake
On their profiles
Every photo they used these people are working day jobs one of them a plumber
I came to know about one of them
Copy Codes SCAMMERS
This a FAKE Project... Copied Code.... LOL Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
What a Scam Project! ,,, They are making fool user by scamming . If anyone clearly  look & observe their team Easily you can find out it...Be aware of this kind of scam projects which creating fud on Cryptocurrencies Worl.             

Not sure where this attack is coming from. Energi did NO ICO, no Premine, and waited for 160 days to start masternode rewards in order to have proper distribution of Energi coins.

Energi is founded and backed by well respected advisor and educator in the blockchain space: TommyWorldPower (https://twitter.com/TommyWorldPower)

On our team page you can see our team members with their associated LinkedIn's: https://www.energi.world/team/ (click each member to see description plus LinkedIn)

Energi is a fork of dash, but heavily modified and constantly being developed. Our github is available for viewing here: https://github.com/energicryptocurrency

786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

Its a big Scam . Its not wrong if say that they are cheaters , and making us fool.
The big scam project , They copied the code from PIVx, Its a shameful thing that  you guys copied code from another. I am not going to invest in this project ever
Lahori

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

UP your game NRG... this is another scam project. look at the projects like ADA, TRX and others.. thats called orignal project.. This is just another get rich scheme launched by copying others code.... How could you guys could do that?Huh??  Stealing people money.... Scam Alert ... Scam Alert ... Scam Alert ......
786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

Xactly you are right !!! i am not going to invest one penny on it !!! its just a scam project !!!
naimal641

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

1000000% fake project, they are playing with innocent peoples, stollen peoples money , guys beaware #NRG biggest scam
#Scamm ARET
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

Its a big Scam . Its not wrong if say that they are cheaters , and making us fool.
The big scam project , They copied the code from PIVx, Its a shameful thing that  you guys copied code from another. I am not going to invest in this project ever
Fork of Dash..... Right then stop claiming to be the original idea and stop copying others.... Such a fake project... answer that quesion. when you guys are lunching your own algo fakers.... ?

There appears to be some sort of coordinated FUD attack going on against Energi.

To the people calling us a scam for forking Dash, it seems you are misinformed about the cryptocurrency space.

It’s extremely common and totally legal - the license terms explicitly grant this right. Dash itself is a fork of Bitcoin, and PIVX is a fork of DASH. In fact the vast majority of cryptocurrencies have forked other cryptocurrencies as a starting point. There are only a very rare few cryptocurrencies built from scratch.

In fact, it is not only common practice among open source, it is actually encouraged to re use code to the greatest degree possible. This has many advantages including promoting modular design, not spending time reinventing the wheel, and promotes an overall higher quality of code as more developers have audited shared components.

There are almost NO software projects written from scratch for this reason. Even Microsoft Windows, MacOS, and nearly every other piece of software in existence utilizes open source components.

And just to reiterate:

Energi did NO ICO, no Premine, and waited for 160 days to start masternode rewards in order to have proper distribution of Energi coins.

armancpi2

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:39:39 PM

YOU did NO ICO, no Premine, and waited for 160 days to start masternode rewards,, Blah Blah That's not mean You Are All Clear & fresh ,, You Guys telling people much to make them fake believe & Also You guys copying Other projects codes, That's mean you don't have that much stuff to do that work also...

Now you all making people mind to invest & at a time Run with people hard earn money by full bag pack......
People are now slowly aware of this scam... Be good  Life is short  Don't play with others money...                             
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

YOU did NO ICO, no Premine, and waited for 160 days to start masternode rewards,, Blah Blah That's not mean You Are All Clear & fresh ,, You Guys telling people much to make them fake believe & Also You guys copying Other projects codes, That's mean you don't have that much stuff to do that work also...

Please see our above post about "copying other projects codes."

Now you all making people mind to invest & at a time Run with people hard earn money by full bag pack......
People are now slowly aware of this scam... Be good  Life is short  Don't play with others money...                             

We are not telling anybody they should invest in Energi. In fact, if you visit our website, we have a disclaimer page (https://www.energi.world/important-disclaimers/) where we state:

"We see Energi as experimental, participate accordingly!
If you chose to mine this cryptocurrency, or buy it, make your own decision if you want to do so, and do so at your own risk!"

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

WARNING: If you receive a notification from the following account, DO NOT go to the linked website. This is a fake Crypto-Bridge Exchange page designed to steal your funds on the exchange. This is a scam. We recommend not keeping your $NRG on exchanges, but instead recommend using the official Energi Core desktop wallet to store your funds safely. Stay safe out there and protect your funds!

Patriot872

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 01:47:18 AM

WHAT IS THE TOTAL SUPPLY OF THIS TOKEN / COIN ? ? ?
-- If Fork Of Dash Is Total Supply - 18,900,000  ?
*** One Million Released Every Month ?  Is this only the airdrop aspect and/or mining, etc ?
I've searched and can't find accurate TOTAL supply info anywhere -
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

WHAT IS THE TOTAL SUPPLY OF THIS TOKEN / COIN ? ? ?
-- If Fork Of Dash Is Total Supply - 18,900,000  ?
*** One Million Released Every Month ?  Is this only the airdrop aspect and/or mining, etc ?
I've searched and can't find accurate TOTAL supply info anywhere -

Energi has a unique emission model which we believe to be very powerful. There is no coin-limit on Energi because the treasury and masternode allocation are essential to Energi’s survival, and are essentially the engine behind Energi - and we do not see a reason to give Energi a “death sentence” by removing its engine, even hundreds of years from now. You can read more about this here: https://www.energi.world/energi-emission-schedule/

boarder

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

HI! I have added Energi (NRG) to my mining profit calculator!
https://4miners.pro/cryptocurrencies/item/244-NRG-Energi-Ethash_mod-calculator

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

Energi masternodes were structured to have very generous rewards at a low startup cost — to foster a fair and democratic cryptocurrency community. Check out how Energi fares in comparison to other popular masternode coins.

maamourf19

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:02:13 PM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Thank you for your offer. Feel free to reach out to us through our Join Our Team page: https://www.energi.world/join-our-team/

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:02:01 PM

Blue Collar Crypto has covered Energi in his latest video about Masternodes!

Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suY0EZaPgHE

Cryptoxz

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

Nice that I heard of this project ... I hope not so late Wink
salecz

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 10:55:22 AM by salecz

Dev you probably must explain people. Why you dont have pool? Cheesy And why everyone mining solo? Why you pump price when network hash grow?
Example:
Network hash 25GH - price 3800sat
Network hash 50GH - price 9500sat
Network hash 40GH - price 8500sat

Guys you will see when network grow up price grow up, when network go down, price go down, something is weird with this devs. Classic manipulation of people

Why you manipulating with price? And why you dont want to create pool? Please dont tell me that your pool is online. Its not because dont work like pool, work like solo mining LOL
8 months and you dont have pool? Probably because you dont want it, because without pool you can control coins

And my accounts was ban 10 times on telegram and discord because i ask this questions. So i now know that i was right about them because they ban all users when they ask single question about nrg
And yes you can see users there maybe 10 people just writing go nrg go nrg, when someone say other then them, he gets ban. LOL

Also you must explain people why you stop deposit on cryptopia when you pump price?
Where are coins from premine?
Why your miner disable random cards in miner but they have hash, you can only see in afterburner when card goes down!
Why you have private pool and dont want to create public pool?
Why you didnt update wallet because have too many bugs?
Why you dont want to answer questions from users?

AND MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION IS

Example:

Network hash is 50GH

with 5GH i probably must mine 10% of coins
NO. I mined maybe 1% of coins. Where the hell are 9%?
When network was 20GH and diff was 600 i was mining 600 nrg per day
Now with network 50GH and diff 400 i mining 200 coins per day
Is that not weird?

Here you cant ban users, here you must answer to questions. Thats why you didnt want to create ANN here when you start mainnet Cheesy
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

Dev you probably must explain people. Why you dont have pool? Cheesy And why everyone mining solo? Why you pump price when network hash grow?
Example:
Network hash 25GH - price 3800sat
Network hash 50GH - price 9500sat
Network hash 40GH - price 8500sat

Guys you will see when network grow up price grow up, when network go down, price go down, something is weird with this devs. Classic manipulation of people

Why you manipulating with price? And why you dont want to create pool? Please dont tell me that your pool is online. Its not because dont work like pool, work like solo mining LOL
8 months and you dont have pool? Probably because you dont want it, because without pool you can control coins

The pool has been in development for a while now. We recently had a public testing of the pool and we are currently investigating an issue some users reported during this testing phase

There is no price manipulation going on, the activity you mention is normal in the cryptocurrency space. The hash rate follows price as miners are mining for profit. When the NRG price was higher, it attracted a lot more miners and when the price fell 80%+ during this bear market (like most coins/tokens did), the hash rate dropped with it as NRG was less profitable to mine. Now, the price seems to be climbing back up and hash rate is following. We have also been traveling to conferences to speak about Energi, as well as ramp up our marketing efforts, so this has likely brought more interest to Energi as well.

And my accounts was ban 10 times on telegram and discord because i ask this questions. So i now know that i was right about them because they ban all users when they ask single question about nrg
And yes you can see users there maybe 10 people just writing go nrg go nrg, when someone say other then them, he gets ban. LOL

We don't ban people for asking questions. We have a short list of rules focused around keeping respectful communications and keeping good vibes in our channels. We give warnings as well before outright banning, so if you were banned, you must have repeatedly broken these rules.

Also you must explain people why you stop deposit on cryptopia when you pump price?
Where are coins from premine?
Why your miner disable random cards in miner but they have hash, you can only see in afterburner when card goes down!
Why you have private pool and dont want to create public pool?
Why you didnt update wallet because have too many bugs?
Why you dont want to answer questions from users?

We are not in control of deposits in Cryptopia exchange. We are also not manipulating prices - If you are having issues with Cryptopia, contact their support team.
There was NO premine. Miner and wallet are both being further developed and improved. Devs are also working on issue with the pool that was found during round of public testing.

AND MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION IS

Example:

Network hash is 50GH

with 5GH i probably must mine 10% of coins
NO. I mined maybe 1% of coins. Where the hell are 9%?
When network was 20GH and diff was 600 i was mining 600 nrg per day
Now with network 50GH and diff 400 i mining 200 coins per day
Is that not weird?

This is just the nature of mining. Solo mining in particular, all miners are competing for blocks so the rewards are not consistent like they are with a mining pool. These inconsistent rewards can lead some people to believe they should be getting more rewards, but luck is a factor. When solo mining, some days are good days and some days are bad days. On a long time period, it all averages out due to randomness.

Once we have a mining pool issues are fixed and is open for use, rewards will be more consistent based on hash rate. A mining pool will make mining more cooperative and less competitive.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: