Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44132 times)
Selicio

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 11:09:03 AM

no developers

There was only one, Andrey.

the rest is a charade. A censoring machine basket of mods and narcissists that enjoy Discord power.

God knows why that dev left. But from his posts it shows that there were some shady shit going on and he didn't want to do anything with it (other than the WORLD POWER

threats and revenge freezing his coins )

I even asked the team to buy my coins so I would F*** off from here. But they wouldn't even entertain that.

This reeks of an exit scam.

blah blah blah .... yeah yeah yeah ... whatever. Keep posting your hateful rhetoric designed to create fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) in actual community members.

Yes. It's fud. Everything is labeled as FUD.

No issue or concern was addressed. And they are labeled as FUD. Pathetic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackstone1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 06:16:10 PM

I am interested in the question, why was it necessary to release an update that has such big problems that they can't fix them for 2 months? Such shortcomings should be identified and eliminated at the test stage.
If these are minor problems that occur with each update, then the question arises about the competence of the Energi developers, since they can't fix them for so long.

We have already stated that we need to fix the bugs that Andrey has put in the code. Debugging code is not a fast process to begin with, especially when the bugs did not show up during the private or public testing. Also keep in mind that the progress has been further delayed by the tech team's need to shift focus to address other issues as needed, like the DDoS attacks that have occurred.

Which bugs did andrey "put" in the code.

There has been 0 commits fixing any bug

Kindly point us to the commits where the "bug fixing" is happening.

Selicio sorry for the delay in responding;

The bugs we are encountering are the cause of the chain splits.

We did not experience those problems during the private or public testing phases prior to release.

Commits are done when there is something to commit. Most work is done privately, in house, and commits are made when the product is ready.

This is the same way that Gen 3 was done (which people also used to try to claim Gen 3 was a scam due to not seeing much activity on Github prior to release, and now it has been released).

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
ONEnergy

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 06:55:17 PM

no developers

One dev? That is a good one. I know many good developers and I know the limits one dev can do. Even if one is working 24/7 it would not be possible to do such progress in so short time. I would make sure to check progress Energi made in past two years before posting such a statement. If Andrey is that special to code all from day one till today why is he bothering and wasting energy here to attack another project? He could start his own. He can easily code something amazing in a few months and make billions with his own project. But again, he doesn't really believe in cryptocurrencies as he stated.

15Wny317eHkEUtURMMogcHYUbFtGArWxtS
Holukai

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 07:42:34 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2020, 07:57:27 PM by Holukai

no developers

How was Energi v1 built if Andrey was the only dev?

In reality Ryan was the main dev, and oversaw Andrey extensively.

Ryan and nearly 10 other devs built V1 before Andrey was even hired. For Gen 3, we had 2 other devs working on Gen 3 for 6 months before Andrey even started.

He was a good dev, but required a ton of oversight, and made major reckless mistakes — similar to his reckless attitude to disregarding his NDA and attacking Tommy.

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
stakelover

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 08:33:12 PM

no developers

the rest is a charade. A censoring machine basket of mods and narcissists that enjoy Discord power.

God knows why that dev left. But from his posts it shows that there were some shady shit going on and he didn't want to do anything with it (other than the WORLD POWER

threats and revenge freezing his coins )

I even asked the team to buy my coins so I would F*** off from here. But they wouldn't even entertain that.

This reeks of an exit scam.

Does anyone else recognize the hypocrisy in these attacks? They defend Andrey as such a great guy and the "one and only developer", but then attack the quality of the code that he supposedly wrote completely on his own.

They try to attack the company and the people and get kicked out of Energi's Discord for doing so, and then claim that the team is full of power hungry narcissists. If you came into my private server and attacked my team and I, I would kick you out too.

Andrey left because there was a bunch of shady shit going on? Again, according to Andrey's story he did everything himself, so if there was any shady shit going on, he was doing it. So maybe that's why he was fired? Maybe he was caught doing stuff that the team didn't approve of?

Selicio, you asked the team to buy your coins and they refused? I wonder why? I wouldn't do anything to help you out either after you attacked me and my team.

The only scam I'm seeing is an attempt to smear the team by a disgruntled ex-employee.
killer-killer

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 10:41:04 PM

well im only human so i did lie i just had to say more. sorry (do you know how to say sorry and mean it)

you guys did all this testing and it seems nothing is working MN giving trouble. why does your rain bot in discord keep going down?

you give no information about deposits just cut n paste. you dont want to loss your coins lol and some other unhelpful FUD lol. you guys dont try and put the people who made and supported you at ease just built up more uncertainty, then you have a few that are part of the team just get emotional and egotistic with the same people that support them. what the hell, then they tell us have some respect what a joke.  
I think you guys have gotten to big for your boots.
You can see how you think of your community just by the way you address them as long as they conform everything is ok Hitler was like that and you think you will do well in this space haa haa

why have you moved all help from discord?

why is it if anything said you guys dont like is classed as Fud you guys would win a prise for using that word. this is all over your server.

you guys have so many rooms in your discord server which most people are zombies collecting rain licking your xxxx's in the rain room all other rooms are full of your own spam whats the point of having so many. ill tell ya every one in rain room says anything against energi it most likely in another room which the masses wont see and everything deleted including the user.

when someone is banned do you take their coins?Huh

Now just look at what has been written before by you guys saying ALL post are from you ex employee come on even me  lol if many that read this thread can see something not right just look at the childish response it feels like a dark force would like to shut us up no substance why respond if you have limited information its like you think we are all zombies and except us to sit tight while you get rich.

Now the world is in problems and i think you pay your guys with nrg? if so deposits have been shut for over 2 month how they meant to live? their response is we in same situation but 2 month if my job didnt pay for 2 month i would not be happy but these guys seem to be cool with that. but if it was their bank would they be so cool lol.

Now im going to give you a little advice

1. Get rid of World Power (I think you have started to silence him) he might of made it but its a business now so cut the dead wood

2. listen to the people and what they want. (employ some good customer service)

3. Your mods need more information these are the guys that take our sxxx its not fair what they put up with because of the top. you guys are cool though (i hope you are) mods i mean there is one dick head one but not here to name call except for the big man lol you seen that hair cut lol

Now guys not sure if this project is cool or just a scam but i will say if you lot are serious about it just make it good i did like the project but all the censorship put me off FUD FUD FUD come on. and i was still there conforming lol only for the rain then the big man could not help him self.....dick head ill say no more about him just watch him on youtube and you will see what im talking about.

last thing is for the rain guys that come here and give their opinion yes you have the right but think before you post we here are not zombies your not going to get no rain for defending them and dont for one sec think they care either.

and i forgot, some where somthing said about your airdrop would love to know how much you guys made from selling peoples kyc maybe you didnt lol

one question i would love you guys to answer how long for deposits?? wiil we have to wait another 2 months could it be next year or will it be this year lets see how they respond guys.......................NRG to the moon (leave tommy there)
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 02:28:49 AM

hi dev may i ask a question if how many in satoshi NRG can i have daily if i stake a 100 NRG coin?
Blackstone1

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 03:22:25 AM

hi dev may i ask a question if how many in satoshi NRG can i have daily if i stake a 100 NRG coin?

You can get an estimate of reward time by using the calculator.  Keep in mind that a staking reward is 2.28 NRG and sometimes the reward may come sooner or later than the estimate, but will average out over time.

https://nexus.energi.network/reward-calculator

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 03:13:03 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2020, 05:15:14 PM by EnergiCrypto

well im only human so i did lie i just had to say more. sorry (do you know how to say sorry and mean it)

you guys did all this testing and it seems nothing is working MN giving trouble. why does your rain bot in discord keep going down?

you give no information about deposits just cut n paste. you dont want to loss your coins lol and some other unhelpful FUD lol. you guys dont try and put the people who made and supported you at ease just built up more uncertainty, then you have a few that are part of the team just get emotional and egotistic with the same people that support them. what the hell, then they tell us have some respect what a joke.  
You can see how you think of your community just by the way you address them as long as they conform everything is ok Hitler was like that and you think you will do well in this space haa haa

why is it if anything said you guys dont like is classed as Fud you guys would win a prise for using that word. this is all over your server.

you guys have so many rooms in your discord server which most people are zombies collecting rain licking your xxxx's in the rain room all other rooms are full of your own spam whats the point of having so many. ill tell ya every one in rain room says anything against energi it most likely in another room which the masses wont see and everything deleted including the user.

Now just look at what has been written before by you guys saying ALL post are from you ex employee come on even me  lol if many that read this thread can see something not right just look at the childish response it feels like a dark force would like to shut us up no substance why respond if you have limited information its like you think we are all zombies and except us to sit tight while you get rich.

Now the world is in problems and i think you pay your guys with nrg? if so deposits have been shut for over 2 month how they meant to live? their response is we in same situation but 2 month if my job didnt pay for 2 month i would not be happy but these guys seem to be cool with that. but if it was their bank would they be so cool lol.

1. Get rid of World Power (I think you have started to silence him) he might of made it but its a business now so cut the dead wood

3. Your mods need more information these are the guys that take our sxxx its not fair what they put up with because of the top. you guys are cool though (i hope you are) mods i mean there is one dick head one but not here to name call except for the big man lol you seen that hair cut lol

Now guys not sure if this project is cool or just a scam but i will say if you lot are serious about it just make it good i did like the project but all the censorship put me off FUD FUD FUD come on. and i was still there conforming lol only for the rain then the big man could not help him self.....dick head ill say no more about him just watch him on youtube and you will see what im talking about.

last thing is for the rain guys that come here and give their opinion yes you have the right but think before you post we here are not zombies your not going to get no rain for defending them and dont for one sec think they care either.

and i forgot, some where somthing said about your airdrop would love to know how much you guys made from selling peoples kyc maybe you didnt lol

one question i would love you guys to answer how long for deposits?? wiil we have to wait another 2 months could it be next year or will it be this year lets see how they respond guys.......................NRG to the moon (leave tommy there)

It's hard to understand how you can say nothing is working in Gen3. The root problem was chain splits and we are fixing them. Masternode rewards were only an issue for less than a week and the problem was connected to  the chain splits. Staking rewards not had any issues.

Besides that - migration of 90% was done in less than a month and the whole process was easy as 1 2 3. Two-three clicks to migrate the coins, how much more simple that could be? Just note migration is still in progress and you can migrate the coins now or even after a few years, there is no deadline. What other project has done a swap or migration without any deadline?

MyEnergiWallet is simple to use, as easy as MyEtherWallet or even more user-friendly. Ethereum has been working implementing POS for a longer period of time and they are still not there. Remember you will need to hold 32 ETH to be able to stake if my information is correct.

Rain-bot has been running for the past two years, this is a pre-made bot and it has limitations. One of the limitations is that is hard to sustain a community of 40.000 users + without any downtime. It also is not completely reliant upon NRG. Often when we have issues with the bot it is because of changes that Discord made in their code and we have to adjust the bot to work with their changes. When the rain-bot does go down it is usually back up in a short period of time. The Energi team is building our own discord rain bot and hope to have it released within the next couple of months. Although that may be delayed due to the chain split issues the tech team has been working on. Until the new bot is deployed we do appreciate your understanding when free NRG raindrops are not going out. We are doing our best so these interruptions will be as rare as possible.

Discord support was moved to another system that is more secure and easier to manage.

Every community member is held to the same standards and rules in discord. Anyone not following those rules is warned and asked to change their behavior to help ensure that our community remains a safe and secure, family-friendly place. If they choose not to change their behavior they will be banned. If you don't like them then find another project you can behave that way. That's how life works. If you can't follow the rules that are set in place you get punished. Why should Energi be any different than anything else?

There is a #Suggestion channel in Discord where you can put forth ideas to the team. Please try to understand we cannot implement every suggestion. The team will decide what suggestions benefit the project and the community and will implement those that fit those criteria. All suggestions are welcome but we cannot address and/or implement them all.

If a user is banned from discord, then yes: he is not able to access the coins he has in the wallet. We do have processes in place to allow someone to recover their coins from the Discord rain-bot so users do not lose their coins.

Crypto is a volatile space still, so keeping all your savings in crypto or in one coin/token only is not a good idea. Any investment advisor will tell you to diversify your investments and only invest only as much as you are ready to lose. Regarding team pay, we are still getting paid. Payments have not stopped just because we can't deposit to exchanges. However, the deposit issue doesn't affect team members anyway because our contracts forbid us from selling our coins for 18 months. This is part of the reason why Andrey's coins were frozen. His blatant disregard for his other contractual obligations to Energi proved that he would not honor the 18 month hold agreement either. Therefore, his coins were frozen to enforce that instead of allowing nearly 100k coins to be dumped on the market as soon as deposits are reopened.

Regarding the mods answering the same way all along, try to imagine yourself being asked same question every day several times and then tell me honestly: would you make yourself a template and do a copy-paste or would you take the time to type out a completely different answer to each person who asks? If you do the job for even a single day, I guarantee you will go with the first option.

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
blandin33

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 03:36:08 PM

It's hard to understand how you can say nothing is working in Gen3. The root problem was chain splits and we are fixing them. Masternode rewards were only an issue for less than a week and the problem was connected to  the chain splits. Staking rewards not had any issues.

Besides that - migration of 90% was done in less than a month and the whole process was easy as 1 2 3. Two-three clicks to migrate the coins, how much more simple that could be? Just note migration is still in progress and you can migrate the coins now or even after a few years, there is no deadline. What other project has done a swap or migration without any deadline?

MyEnergiWallet is simple to use, as easy as MyEtherWallet or even more user-friendly. Ethereum has been working implementing POS for a longer period of time and they are still not there. Remember you will need to hold 32 ETH to be able to stake if my information is correct.

Rain-bot has been running for the past two years, this is a pre-made bot and it has limitations. One of the limitations is that is hard to sustain a community of 40.000 users + without any downtime. It also is not completely reliant upon NRG. Often when we have issues with the bot it is because of changes that Discord made in their code and we have to adjust the bot to work with their changes. When the rain-bot does go down it is usually back up in a short period of time. The Energi team is building our own discord rain bot and hope to have it released within the next couple of months. Although that may be delayed due to the chain split issues the tech team has been working on. Until the new bot is deployed we do appreciate your understanding when free NRG raindrops are not going out. We are doing our best so these interruptions will be as rare as possible.

Discord support was moved to another system that is more secure and easier to manage.

Every community member is held to the same standards and rules in discord. Anyone not following those rules is warned and asked to change their behavior to help ensure that our community remains a safe and secure, family-friendly place. If they choose not to change their behavior they will be banned. If you don't like them then find another project you can behave that way. That's how life works. If you can't follow the rules that are set in place you get punished. Why should Energi be any different than anything else?

There is a #Suggestion channel in Discord where you can put forth ideas to the team. Please try to understand we cannot implement every suggestion. The team will decide what suggestions benefit the project and the community and will implement those that fit those criteria. All suggestions are welcome but we cannot address and/or implement them all.

If a user is banned from discord, then yes: he is not able to access the coins he has in the wallet. We do have processes in place to allow someone to recover their coins from the Discord rain-bot so users do not lose their coins.

Crypto is a volatile space still, so keeping all your savings in crypto or in one coin/token only is not a good idea. Any investment advisor will tell you to diversify your investments and only invest only as much as you are ready to lose. Regarding team pay, we are still getting paid. Payments have not stopped just because we can't deposit to exchanges. However, the deposit issue doesn't affect team members anyway because our contracts forbid us from selling our coins for 18 months. This is part of the reason why Andrey's coins were frozen. His blatant disregard for his other contractual obligations to Energi proved that he would not honor the 18 month hold agreement either. Therefore, his coins were frozen to enforce that instead of allowing nearly 100k coins to be dumped on the market as soon as deposits are reopened.

Regarding the mods answering the same way all along, try to imagine yourself being asked same question every day several times and then tell me honestly: would you make yourself a template and do a copy-paste or would you take the time to type out a completely different answer to each person who asks? If you do the job for even a single day, I guarantee you will go with the second option.

I will answer 2 of your applications.
All projects that I know performed exchange or migration within 24 hours, automatically without the user's participation.
The most important thing doesn't work for you. Coin owners cannot use them on their wallets at their own discretion. More than half of the owners don't care about your rewards. They want to sell their coins, but have not been able to do so for 2 months.
killer-killer

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:15:18 PM

Now i must say that reply was very good still not on a professional business standards (dont take that as disrespect) but i was happy with that thank you.

lol i was not expecting a reply to the first one (but its true) but i know all you mods found that funny...... please comment peeps im just joking lol

i was not talking about the guy you/he been having trouble with i was saying dont you guys get paid energi? and you guys are ok with not being paid for 2 months.

Now for some more skills to learn

The customer always right or made to feel like that in your case supporters investors

The attitude needs to go. telling people to go if they dont like the rules, it makes me laugh when company's behave in this way just imagine after all this you find every one dumps their coins because they dont like your rules and punishments (look at the words your using lol) and you have no one left, what you gonna do with out the community there is no nrg. so start to listen instead of dictating.

sorry to say there is no business skills here (pls tell me i dont know what im talking about) you talk about the real world. Answering different all the time, would i cut and paste. The answer is NO if you want to run something successful you need to do everything right and when you make a mistakes you are transparent. this is the key people feel your honest and will bare with you through hard times.
from what i can see nrg treats their community like sheep intelligent people will not have that and they would be big investors.     

The nrg ego is very big you can feel that negative energi lol coming from the whole project you did keep it as profresh as you could but still you guys need a customer care department or even learn how it works and can improve your business.

if this is an experiment dont you think having investors is not a good idea. im not sure most coins in this space would say that, and what is the experiment?

No deposit reply will it be this year?HuhHuhHuh? will the price dump when they are open?HuhHuh

will you be anther dead coin soon so many people are not happy you see it on loads of different discord servers but its funny nrg dont wanna know on there own. you guys pay sponsors and in silence they dont really support your project.

you guys will have to act quick if you wanna save this but from out side this aint looking good. but not sure if you would agree.

one person can speake the thoughts of many....... have a tremendous day 

Blackstone1

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:39:38 PM

TECH ANNOUNCEMENT   -  EXPLORER

FYI, there is a known issue with Explorer. It is not showing the internal transactions and so the rewards are not showing up in the coin balance history. You have to use MyEnergiWallet to check the balance on your account and do some math to figure out that the masternode payment was made.

NodeMon uses an API on Explorer to determine who received the masternode rewards. It is also not posting the masternode reward information. However you will get a notice of a large deposit. The amount shown would be your expected reward amount.

We have been able to replicate the issue in our test environment. The team is working on the resolution.

Blackstone1

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:23:06 PM

Now i must say that reply was very good still not on a professional business standards (dont take that as disrespect) but i was happy with that thank you.

lol i was not expecting a reply to the first one (but its true) but i know all you mods found that funny...... please comment peeps im just joking lol

i was not talking about the guy you/he been having trouble with i was saying dont you guys get paid energi? and you guys are ok with not being paid for 2 months.

Now for some more skills to learn

The customer always right or made to feel like that in your case supporters investors

The attitude needs to go. telling people to go if they dont like the rules, it makes me laugh when company's behave in this way just imagine after all this you find every one dumps their coins because they dont like your rules and punishments (look at the words your using lol) and you have no one left, what you gonna do with out the community there is no nrg. so start to listen instead of dictating.

sorry to say there is no business skills here (pls tell me i dont know what im talking about) you talk about the real world. Answering different all the time, would i cut and paste. The answer is NO if you want to run something successful you need to do everything right and when you make a mistakes you are transparent. this is the key people feel your honest and will bare with you through hard times.
from what i can see nrg treats their community like sheep intelligent people will not have that and they would be big investors.      

The nrg ego is very big you can feel that negative energi lol coming from the whole project you did keep it as profresh as you could but still you guys need a customer care department or even learn how it works and can improve your business.

if this is an experiment dont you think having investors is not a good idea. im not sure most coins in this space would say that, and what is the experiment?

No deposit reply will it be this year?HuhHuhHuh? will the price dump when they are open?HuhHuh

will you be anther dead coin soon so many people are not happy you see it on loads of different discord servers but its funny nrg dont wanna know on there own. you guys pay sponsors and in silence they dont really support your project.

you guys will have to act quick if you wanna save this but from out side this aint looking good. but not sure if you would agree.

one person can speake the thoughts of many....... have a tremendous day  

killer-killer

You ask for honesty here -  

This is just from me, not Energi at all. Please note this

I find all of the back and forth is doing no one in particular any good at all. I personally don't get the point of it.

Pointing out customer service skills now, really, come on.  

I know in the business world, that if I have a complaint I would call or email the appropriate department and state my case and make a suggestion or two for a positive future outcome.

If I was at a restaurant for example, and starting to publicly chastise the server, I would not be surprised if they spit in my food when I was not looking.  Sure you may get a free meal from the owner and be able to laugh about it with your friends, but somewhere inside, I have to think if you would put yourself in the servers shoes, that you just publicly chastised, you would know you did something wrong.   Sometimes we need to step back and not lose sight of who we are or who we want to be.

Blackstone1

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:42:20 PM

I still have more to say and just from me once again.

You ask for "honesty" I am not hiding who I am, like others who may come on line and sit back and cast stones with the veil of anonymity.

So easy to do.

Hide, jump on a band wagon with others.  Like the gaggle of bullies in high school. 

We should all be past that point in our lives.  Lets try to act like adults.

killer-killer

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 09:15:01 PM

[/quote]

killer-killer

You ask for honesty here -  

This is just from me, not Energi at all. Please note this

I find all of the back and forth is doing no one in particular any good at all. I personally don't get the point of it.

Pointing out customer service skills now, really, come on.  

I know in the business world, that if I have a complaint I would call or email the appropriate department and state my case and make a suggestion or two for a positive future outcome.

If I was at a restaurant for example, and starting to publicly chastise the server, I would not be surprised if they spit in my food when I was not looking.  Sure you may get a free meal from the owner and be able to laugh about it with your friends, but somewhere inside, I have to think if you would put yourself in the servers shoes, that you just publicly chastised, you would know you did something wrong.   Sometimes we need to step back and not lose sight of who we are or who we want to be.

[/quote]

You kindda are right about the back and forth but this is the only way people can vent, you cant do that in the community.

im not going comment on your post further because i like you. but you should of not neither out of the respect i gave you. i already said nothing against mods unless they are apart of it too which i hope not.

sort it out then i will not write no more we just want to leave the project like so many. nrg i mean not you bro

NRG how you going to be world adoption? i cant do nothing with my coins over 2 month thats not money/btc will this ever happen again? seems like a lot of problems all the tine. imagine it was world adoption and a mum needs baby milk but she cant do nothing with nrg what would happen to the baby? or would energi cut n paste you dont want to loss your coins.

one last thing (this aint to you) remember this is our money you dealing with and you nrg seem to think we should just sit back and say nothing because you think we cant do nothing. if you let us discuss things at home our dirty washing would not be out for all to see.

lets see how far it will fall when the gates open. now you know there is going to be a rush how will you let us all know? who will know first?  can you answer any questions    
killer-killer

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 09:41:06 PM

You ask for "honesty" I am not hiding who I am, like others who may come on line and sit back and cast stones with the veil of anonymity.

So easy to do.

Hide, jump on a band wagon with others.  Like the gaggle of bullies in high school. 

lol we are all hiding who we are yes you from nrg but that aint who you really are, its not about who is who its just the facts that we cant do nothing with our coins thats the problem.

why would some one need to hide? bullies but there has been mentioned of punishment if rules are broke and if we where bullies we would be able to get our money now. not sure a bullie would let that happen usally the bully has more power sound familiar.

A little patronising in my opinion. ive notice a trend no ones taking account of what many feel we are the bad ones now, the ones that have invested wow

And one last thing i do not hide from nothing trust me (i dont do pc drama) i also dont jump on wagons and im not a bullie bullies hate me, and  im not no kid have some respect.
a lot of people like to be brave heart behind a screen i did not want to get into nothing with you but you could not help it.

now lets us leave it at that pls dont try be another big man,
Blackstone1

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 11:10:49 PM

So easy to do.

lol we are all hiding who we are yes you from nrg but that aint who you really are, its not about who is who its just the facts that we cant do nothing with our coins thats the problem.

why would some one need to hide? bullies but there has been mentioned of punishment if rules are broke and if we where bullies we would be able to get our money now. not sure a bullie would let that happen usally the bully has more power sound familiar.

A little patronising in my opinion. ive notice a trend no ones taking account of what many feel we are the bad ones now, the ones that have invested wow

And one last thing i do not hide from nothing trust me (i dont do pc drama) i also dont jump on wagons and im not a bullie bullies hate me, and  im not no kid have some respect.
a lot of people like to be brave heart behind a screen i did not want to get into nothing with you but you could not help it.

now lets us leave it at that pls dont try be another big man,

killer-killer

I have read and duly noted. ( this is a personal response )

And just for the record, I was not trying to patronize you, it is not in my nature.  I was giving a personal response to a frustrating situation. But sometimes, we cannot see the forest for the trees.   Like you, I also feel that no one takes into account my feelings as I come here to respond each day.

As for Energi:

I have stated many times to a number of people in many platforms, I can understand the frustration that people are feeling, this is a fact. 
I cannot wait for the day when I do not have to respond to the same questions over and over again and we can move forward. Deposits will open and those that choose to sell will leave, and those that choose to stay, will stay. 

The answers I give, are the ones I have.

You can take it for what it is, or not.

killer-killer

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 02:27:38 PM

killer-killer

I have read and duly noted. ( this is a personal response )

And just for the record, I was not trying to patronize you, it is not in my nature.  I was giving a personal response to a frustrating situation. But sometimes, we cannot see the forest for the trees.   Like you, I also feel that no one takes into account my feelings as I come here to respond each day.

As for Energi:

I have stated many times to a number of people in many platforms, I can understand the frustration that people are feeling, this is a fact.  
I cannot wait for the day when I do not have to respond to the same questions over and over again and we can move forward. Deposits will open and those that choose to sell will leave, and those that choose to stay, will stay.  

The answers I give, are the ones I have.

You can take it for what it is, or not.

[/quote]

That was a nice response, i did think maybe you was going to be hostile which you was not. top person.

not really sure if there is more to add will just have to see  how this pans out

and you buddy have a good day see you in the rain room
elo766

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:42:27 AM

NRG is an innovative cryptocurrency that's continuing to implement it's mission statements. Nobody else has all the tools and skill set that they have. This will continue to move up the crypto ladder over time due to strong innovation. I love NRG. I have always loved NRG and always will. Thank you for your dedication to do good in this world and to put evil in the right place. Karma is coming Bashful. You can keep hiding, you can keep writing nonsense on here and elsewhere, but we're going to find you and deal with you. Have fun in your little cell.
snickersnee

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:21:55 PM

As far as I can see, the deposits are open on Kucoin. I guess removing the suspension from the deposits is another proof that this is a scam coin.  Wink

Of course, I'm kidding. Smiley Great job, this is a big step forward!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: