Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44132 times)
Holukai

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 09:14:29 PM

Funny becouse i dont do any new accounts. My only account i use on discord is Neoz#3393 with long id 426017376983842827. Fact i have in mind to create new account to get in into energi discord and talk about my ban BUT i figure i get banned AGAIN becouse of this "multi accounts accusations". Thats why i first talk to someone from facebook Energi.. who send me to email support. I never been on Energi discord on any new account.
And what proofs do u have that I DID create this account??! same avatar? i dont know ..same IP ?

And if i have some other accounts u think i will fight that much for just this ONE ?

Funny that your name is the only one out of all the bans with a new account trying to enter the channel and you're here complaining you got caught. The Energi Discord is our private server where we have additional security features that are beyond what you see as a user. I'm sure you know of some of our bots so assuming it is as simple as the same avatar, is very short sighted.

I won't bother trying to explain why you may choose to do the things that you do. It is a never ending argument since people do things for a variety of reasons. You could do it just so you can be here using it to attempt to deflect suspicion.

Best of luck to you in the future

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 02:09:36 AM

Energi X is officially on the way!

We're launching the world's best commission-free crypto exchange in the coming months.

Join the waitlist and be among the first to trade your digital assets at no cost.

https://energi.exchange

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 04:23:40 AM

You can now trade #Energi on @Changelly!

image loading...

Start trading $NRG with more than 160 cryptocurrencies:

https://changelly.com/exchange/btc/nrg

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 02:20:15 AM

Quick update to let you know about the...

ENERGI X EXCHANGE OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS

https://energi.exchange
https://twitter.com/energi_exchange
https://www.facebook.com/energiexchange
https://t.me/EnergiExchangeAnn
https://www.instagram.com/energi_exchange/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/energiexchange/

Blackstone1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 12:15:05 AM

Since the implementation of our EBI security measures, we’ve successfully reduced cybercrime by 70%!

Learn about the details in our latest article:

https://medium.com/energi/ebi-recovery-reduces-cybercrime-by-70-5fccc31dd5b

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
mmeffects

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 05:31:53 PM

So take it here, as mod´s  in Energi Discord seem to be totally lacking on communication skills... Sad
There was an issue on Energi´s blockchain, which caused Masternodes not to be rewarded for approx 1 week. After the issue was finally solved, team went to silence. No explanation about what was causing the issue, neither then how and WHEN those rewards will be paid out finally. Now, over 5 months later, still silence, nothing paid back, just out of the box answers that team is working on it...  finally got banned, for asking about an ETA.
So that´s Energi´s way how to treat investors!! But anyway, I´m stopping all my MN´s and sell NRG, for investment into other- better coins.
But thanks to one brilliant Innovation of Energi, that takes another 3,5 days, just to get out  Huh Angry

snickersnee

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 06:40:22 AM

So take it here, as mod´s  in Energi Discord seem to be totally lacking on communication skills... Sad
There was an issue on Energi´s blockchain, which caused Masternodes not to be rewarded for approx 1 week. After the issue was finally solved, team went to silence. No explanation about what was causing the issue, neither then how and WHEN those rewards will be paid out finally. Now, over 5 months later, still silence, nothing paid back, just out of the box answers that team is working on it...  finally got banned, for asking about an ETA.
So that´s Energi´s way how to treat investors!! But anyway, I´m stopping all my MN´s and sell NRG, for investment into other- better coins.
But thanks to one brilliant Innovation of Energi, that takes another 3,5 days, just to get out  Huh Angry

If you’ve been constantly demanding ETA, then I’m not surprised that they banned you because that sounds like constant FUD to me. This is not a McDonalds.
mmeffects

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 06:55:53 AM

Uhm- right, you´re the man  Grin
constantly  equals 3 times asking in over 5 months!!

Sorry but is it really to hard to communicate in a clear open manner with community? Like "the Issue was solved, we will post an explanation about the cause in X Weeks"  But instead hide in silence... Not paying rewards, energi team owns to investors is also a form of #Cybercrime
mmeffects

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 07:17:26 AM

Weekly #chainsplit  Roll Eyes
Blackstone1

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 05:09:13 PM

Sorry but is it really to hard to communicate in a clear open manner with community? Like "the Issue was solved, we will post an explanation about the cause in X Weeks"  But instead hide in silence... Not paying rewards, energi team owns to investors is also a form of #Cybercrime

After seeing your post here, I did look for your comment in discord and see clearly that you were replied to and an explanation was given. Now it may not be the answer you were looking for, but to say that the Team "hides in silence" is just not true. 

I see you have also indicated in a previous post that you are leaving Energi, and wish you luck in finding a project more suited to your specific needs.

andvgal

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 07:58:59 PM

Well, the answers has been given by me, the creator of Energi Gen 3. For that, I've been persecuted by Energi Core in various illegal ways with quite real threats. Obviously, police is aware and I cannot tell much except what was previously published, e.g.:

IMO, Energi Core is a transnational organized crime group, which has violated many laws and regulations of US and EU. The recent BitMex case confirms that well.

If you feel that you received damage because of the gang's actions, including market manipulation due to closed deposits for two months, you are free to contact your local financial crime police department and ask them to get in touch with the State Police of Latvia in regard to Andrey Galkin case. I am happy to explain what was the cause on Apr 07 as I have the original data dump - my nodes as the whole network were left on the correct chain.

P.S. I won't be surprised if Energi names you as "another account of Andrey". There were lots of fake posts from my name here - they removed them.
BR0KK

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 03:41:55 PM

noobie question incomming ....

Does this need to be hosted on a vps or can i host a node on my private network too?

thanks

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 05:36:19 PM

Does this need to be hosted on a vps or can i host a node on my private network too?

thanks

We recommend using a VPS as you need 24/7 uptime to run a masternode. If running on your private network your IP will be visible to the public and there may be additional settings needing adjusted with your Firewall which differ dependant on your provider.

mmeffects

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 06:04:51 PM

After seeing your post here, I did look for your comment in discord and see clearly that you were replied to and an explanation was given. Now it may not be the answer you were looking for, but to say that the Team "hides in silence" is just not true. 

I see you have also indicated in a previous post that you are leaving Energi, and wish you luck in finding a project more suited to your specific needs.

If a moderator/ admin is unable to come up with an announcement with an explanation WHAT happened, after 5 months, it smells fishy. So what strange "issue" was that, which could not be communicated to the community? Scam? Or how would you name that instead of "remain in silence" No explanation over 5 months is not hiding?
Same moderators which were suggesting to swap from MN to staking, during that "issue phase" are now complaining about "hard work how to sort out, cause "so many people were switching..."  So far for competence.

Yes, I was a long term Investor on that project. maybe not the biggest one, but I hosted several MN´s almost from the beginning... but since that gen3 thing and April Issue (SCAM?) Moving those funds to a better, and more open project now.
mmeffects

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 06:23:02 PM

Well, the answers has been given by me, the creator of Energi Gen 3. For that, I've been persecuted by Energi Core in various illegal ways with quite real threats. Obviously, police is aware and I cannot tell much except what was previously published, e.g.:

IMO, Energi Core is a transnational organized crime group, which has violated many laws and regulations of US and EU. The recent BitMex case confirms that well.

If you feel that you received damage because of the gang's actions, including market manipulation due to closed deposits for two months, you are free to contact your local financial crime police department and ask them to get in touch with the State Police of Latvia in regard to Andrey Galkin case. I am happy to explain what was the cause on Apr 07 as I have the original data dump - my nodes as the whole network were left on the correct chain.

P.S. I won't be surprised if Energi names you as "another account of Andrey". There were lots of fake posts from my name here - they removed them.

Damn! Why I was not following  NRG discussion on bitcointalk regulary  Angry
Now, that explains much- "Issue" seems to be a clear SCAM
Explains also why there was no explanation after "issue was resolved" ... they wouldn't announce that they ´ve just scammed the community  Grin
Damage... missed rewards on several MN's (with 10k colleteral each) at a time where NRG was more valuable. Considering that under lesson learned  Embarrassed
Blackstone1

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 07:14:24 PM

If a moderator/ admin is unable to come up with an announcement with an explanation WHAT happened, after 5 months, it smells fishy. So what strange "issue" was that, which could not be communicated to the community? Scam? Or how would you name that instead of "remain in silence" No explanation over 5 months is not hiding?
Same moderators which were suggesting to swap from MN to staking, during that "issue phase" are now complaining about "hard work how to sort out, cause "so many people were switching..."  So far for competence.

Yes, I was a long term Investor on that project. maybe not the biggest one, but I hosted several MN´s almost from the beginning... but since that gen3 thing and April Issue (SCAM?) Moving those funds to a better, and more open project now.

If you scroll up a bit, again you received an answer, but obviously not the one you liked. Even now you are stating the Team  remains silent. This is not the case and I am sure you know that.

As for your statement that people were making suggestions to you and the community, it is up to each person to decide to do what is best for them.  Not to sound sarcastic here, but that analogy is the same as when a youngster tells their parents "but my friends are doing it, so it must be right".

Personally I would like to also point out, that all investors, no matter the size of their investment, are equally important in my eyes. For some people, investment is just support and not dollars. Everyone matters.

Again, I wish you luck in your future endeavours as you have made it clear that Energi is not for you.

mys5droid

Activity: 109

mine pexa @ pool.easyx.cc

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 02:12:21 AM

WARNING:

I was passing through the NRG Discord one day, and saw a random question regarding whether the MN is profitable. I spent some time typing up a response, including a link to Vultr (to see costs & sign up) and a link to the masternode profitability calculator.

My comment was then deleted instantly by a robot.

So I complained, said I am going to dump my position and that I dont support communists.

Then I got banned.

So if they are going to ban someone simply trying to provide help, and prevent that masternode owner from accessing the Discord for updates etc. why would I invest in the coin?

If they are willing to ban me from Discord at the drop of a hat, for absolutley nothing, why would I invest?

If I cannot get information updates I am going to dump my masternode and exit my NRG position entirely.

The support wont ever help you in time, and then when someone trys to help you they will be banned.

This project wont get anywhere when they are trigger happy with the banhammer like this. I am going to walk away before they start blocking my transactions.

Good luck to everyone else

Mine pexa @ https://pool.easyx.cc/ - We make mining easy!
-a x16rv2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.easyx.cc:3032 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=PEXA
Blackstone1

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 02:39:18 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2020, 03:42:08 PM by Blackstone1

WARNING:

I was passing through the NRG Discord one day, and saw a random question regarding whether the MN is profitable. I spent some time typing up a response, including a link to Vultr (to see costs & sign up) and a link to the masternode profitability calculator.

My comment was then deleted instantly by a robot.

So I complained, said I am going to dump my position and that I dont support communists.

Then I got banned.

So if they are going to ban someone simply trying to provide help, and prevent that masternode owner from accessing the Discord for updates etc. why would I invest in the coin?

If they are willing to ban me from Discord at the drop of a hat, for absolutley nothing, why would I invest?

If I cannot get information updates I am going to dump my masternode and exit my NRG position entirely.

The support wont ever help you in time, and then when someone trys to help you they will be banned.

This project wont get anywhere when they are trigger happy with the banhammer like this. I am going to walk away before they start blocking my transactions.

Good luck to everyone else

I had a look into your post here, and yes your comments in discord were deleted by the bot as your Vultr link contained a referral link in it as well. Posting referral links is strictly against the Energi server rules, and this is also the same in most discord servers, not just Energi.  As I am sure this was just an oversight on your part, it is ok to admit you made a mistake instead of accusing the Team  of a unnecessary ban. 

In reference to your comment: "If I cannot get information updates I am going to dump my masternode and exit my NRG position entirely". We do post updates on various other sources of Social Media all the time so you should have no issues staying up to date.  

Again, please feel free to contact support@energi.world to have your ban reviewed at anytime.

BR0KK

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 11:49:24 AM

thanks

We recommend using a VPS as you need 24/7 uptime to run a masternode. If running on your private network your IP will be visible to the public and there may be additional settings needing adjusted with your Firewall which differ dependant on your provider.

But in theory: Hosting this at home would be do-able?

I want to test this out before i rent a VPS that i do not need Smiley

I also want to run a core node fiorst to see if this is actually something i want go into deeper. Setting up a Masternode would be to much investment to play with in the begining

So someone can se my IP Adress? Downsides?

mmeffects

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 12:33:23 PM

If you scroll up a bit, again you received an answer, but obviously not the one you liked. Even now you are stating the Team  remains silent. This is not the case and I am sure you know that.

As for your statement that people were making suggestions to you and the community, it is up to each person to decide to do what is best for them.  Not to sound sarcastic here, but that analogy is the same as when a youngster tells their parents "but my friends are doing it, so it must be right".

Personally I would like to also point out, that all investors, no matter the size of their investment, are equally important in my eyes. For some people, investment is just support and not dollars. Everyone matters.

Again, I wish you luck in your future endeavours as you have made it clear that Energi is not for you.

Ok @Blackstone1- in your opinion, you have answered my question. But actually, you didn't answer most important part of it.  So I´m sure you can answer here... So please explain what happened on April Incident exactly, and how was it fixed? Also, please explain why eg. blockchain was not halted on the incident- as MN´s are essential for network health...
No worries, you can answer it technically and in detail- here are enough people who would understand it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: