Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44132 times)
ONEnergy

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 07:47:30 PM

I am following crypto from early 2018. It is not a long time but even if you are in crypto for just one year you should came across many project that were huge potential and are dead now.
I did invest some money at those project and are now worth 0. Energi price is down but team is growing and I have full faith price will increase. Better have a project with stable price than holding coins/tokens of dead projects.
Energi is NO ICO project. Tommy invested his own money to start the project. Beside that Energi had a huge Earndrop campaign with 4 rounds sending out millions of coins for free.
I bet those free coins cause huge sell pressure as many are dumping the coins on the market price. And those same people will dare to complain and ask for more free coins to dump it further.
I have funds in MN and staking and with a rewards I am getting I am still way in profit and still getting more and more MN and staking rewards. Calculate those and your average buy price if you haven't got those coins for free and post your calculation of profit/loss.
Those complaints reminds me of all the FUD about crypto in general. When BTC was 60k all banks/institutions were saying BTC will hit 500k. Now BTC is down to 30k and those same people calling BTC/crypto is dead.
It was the same before when BTC ranged from 20k to 3k. I personally don't care about those FOMO news when price is up or FUD when price is down. Make your own research and decide which project to follow.
My suggestion to everyone: If you don't trust the project then sell your coins/tokens and look for another project that suits your need.
Like I said there are so many project in space and many (85%) I followed are dead. Energi is one of the those rare project that is active and developing with team growing rapidly.
The rest of the project that is still on i following are: Binance, Vechain, 1Inch and Polkadot. All others are dead and my money gone with no hopes to recover.
When looking for the project I look for the team and if they hire more people and seeing development in progress I can be sure they will develop further. Next important thing is active 24/7 support.
24/7 support is impossible to find in crypto. Beside Energi only Binance offering 24/7 support. If you have technical problem at any other project you need to rely to their community to help and risk yourself to get scammed.
When I am mentioning scams and hacks look to EBI and name one another project with such defense program as Energi has. If you get your ETH/BTC or any other wallet hacked/scammed all you can do is to watch your assets moving from one wallet to another and there is nothing you can do about it to get it back. You can store many assets on Energi and stay safe with option to get funds back if you get hacked/scammed.
I personally would love to get missing MN rewards but when you think about it it is a few coins that are missing to my wallet. Even if that is 100 NRG + remind yourself if team is 100% in distributing those MN rewards and project does not develop further due to that price will definitely stay on the same level.
I would personally prefer the project developing further and seeing price increase when bridge is out and following with Yield Farming, Synthetic Assets, Binary Options...
Now if you see on how many areas Energi is developing you can understand it takes time. Every project has resources they can spend. There are limited resources and Energi needs to manage it as best as possible to develop as fast as possible.
Just to summarize. Dead shady project would be selling all backbone funds, there will be no team growing, no development, there will be no 24/7 support. Energi sustain all that from the beginning and improving along the way.

15Wny317eHkEUtURMMogcHYUbFtGArWxtS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josepontoferreira

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 09:24:10 PM

"Energi delivered all that they promised. There is no single road-map point that was skipped." - ONEnergy (November 06, 2020, 11:43:08 AM)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg55532065#msg55532065

Is the quote still valid?

Best Regards.
deedev100

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 10:08:22 PM

Sounds like you are reaching now. Going back almost 9 months to find something to say about the current conversation?

One thing to point out is that comment did not come from Energi, it was from a user who likely felt they had met the goals on the roadmap that were relevant to them. They have been quite clear that the roadmap is subject to change and that will always be the case with Energi, if a company cannot adapt to changes in the market/environment they risk being left behind. I for one do not mind if a company's plan changes if it is for the benefit of them and their users/customers etc. If I don't like the new plan I will search another company doing what I am looking for. There are enough of them out there.

I don't use BTT very much and some of these recent comments tell me why. People can post what they want without recourse, can state opinion as fact and can twist others words to fit their narrative. I don't have enough time or energy to get myself that worked up over something I can't control.
josepontoferreira

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 07:38:01 AM

Sounds like you are reaching now. Going back almost 9 months to find something to say about the current conversation?

One thing to point out is that comment did not come from Energi, it was from a user who likely felt they had met the goals on the roadmap that were relevant to them. They have been quite clear that the roadmap is subject to change and that will always be the case with Energi, if a company cannot adapt to changes in the market/environment they risk being left behind. I for one do not mind if a company's plan changes if it is for the benefit of them and their users/customers etc. If I don't like the new plan I will search another company doing what I am looking for. There are enough of them out there.

I don't use BTT very much and some of these recent comments tell me why. People can post what they want without recourse, can state opinion as fact and can twist others words to fit their narrative. I don't have enough time or energy to get myself that worked up over something I can't control.

I like bitcointalk.
Even people and organizations that are against freedom of speech can write their opinion.
Dragon1748

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 03:51:13 AM

I like bitcointalk.
Even people and organizations that are against freedom of speech can write their opinion.

I can appreciate that comment and totally agree.

Two Energi moderators recently created accounts to try and control the conversation. Their messages on here would get flagged for "negativity" and "FUD" had they been shared on their own Discord server. The censorship is concerning.

As a reminder please be considerate and kind to people. Humbleness is important; easy to say but very hard to witness in everyday life.

Humility: We expect you to be open-minded and willing to see where you may be wrong — and to be humble enough to realize that no human is perfect, including yourself. We are big on humility and do not tolerate ego or entitlement.

I'm grateful that BitcoinTalk exists and it's been an independent source of information since the start of my crypto journey.
Mergatroid

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 05:11:50 AM

I like bitcointalk.

Two Energi moderators recently created accounts to try and control the conversation. Their messages on here would get flagged for "negativity" and "FUD" had they been shared on their own Discord server. The censorship is concerning.

As a reminder please be considerate and kind to people. Humbleness is important; easy to say but very hard to witness in everyday life.

Humility: We expect you to be open-minded and willing to see where you may be wrong — and to be humble enough to realize that no human is perfect, including yourself. We are big on humility and do not tolerate ego or entitlement.

I'm grateful that BitcoinTalk exists and it's been an independent source of information since the start of my crypto journey.

Why don't you shut the hell up. The moderators have shown exactly the way that you are. Your fake positive while being a negative piece of crap attitude along with you trying to manipulate what they say to make them look bad. About that, you sure as hell do not speak for me and I can easily read what they said about timelines. I didn't see it as "no plans" but that's because I can actually read and don't manipulate things like a 2 year old that wants his toy.

No wonder you have been banned from their platforms. Your fake act doesn't work yet you actually think it does.

Now because 2 people post that don't agree with you, you make the accusation they are the moderators? You are truly pathetic. Grow up and join the real world. People will disagree with you and that is just the way that life works. I'm sure you won't agree with me and I accept that while at the same time not giving a damn about what you think.

Your blatant attacks on the project just show what kind of scum you are. They have done lots and you can't take one second to appreciate anything. No, you try to manipulate their posts to fit your delusions and make yourself out to be a victim. Well nobody except your buddy there sees you as a victim because everyone else can see exactly what you are attempting to do.

Another thing is your worship of the scumbag that screwed up and left the chain splits in the code for us all to have to deal with. You whine about the time it takes for them to fix the chainsplits yet are clueless to the fact that the idiot in charge of the tech side at that time is fully responsible. Then the link that was given actually goes to a different post, not even to this thread but you would have actually had to look at that to see but your point is to bash the project.

Grow up and get a life and stop acting like you speak for anyone but yourself. You can also take your BS "be humble" garbage and shove it. I think the team reacts great to people like you. I love being able to go to Discord and not seeing garbage from people like you. If anything, they waited to long to ban you and your telegram friend but the atmosphere there is already better. Oh and someone actually said they thought NRG  was going to $0.40 and they are still in discord. I guess they didn't repeatedly bad mouth the project like you so take your victim crap and shove that while you're at it.

And don't think nobody noticed that you had to go back and quote the old post from days ago just to keep your negative garbage going. You really do think everyone is stupid don't you?
Dragon1748

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 05:40:01 AM

I like bitcointalk.

Why don't you shut the hell up. The moderators have shown exactly the way that you are. Your fake positive while being a negative piece of crap attitude along with you trying to manipulate what they say to make them look bad. About that, you sure as hell do not speak for me and I can easily read what they said about timelines. I didn't see it as "no plans" but that's because I can actually read and don't manipulate things like a 2 year old that wants his toy.

No wonder you have been banned from their platforms. Your fake act doesn't work yet you actually think it does.

Now because 2 people post that don't agree with you, you make the accusation they are the moderators? You are truly pathetic. Grow up and join the real world. People will disagree with you and that is just the way that life works. I'm sure you won't agree with me and I accept that while at the same time not giving a damn about what you think.

Your blatant attacks on the project just show what kind of scum you are. They have done lots and you can't take one second to appreciate anything. No, you try to manipulate their posts to fit your delusions and make yourself out to be a victim. Well nobody except your buddy there sees you as a victim because everyone else can see exactly what you are attempting to do.

Another thing is your worship of the scumbag that screwed up and left the chain splits in the code for us all to have to deal with. You whine about the time it takes for them to fix the chainsplits yet are clueless to the fact that the idiot in charge of the tech side at that time is fully responsible. Then the link that was given actually goes to a different post, not even to this thread but you would have actually had to look at that to see but your point is to bash the project.

Grow up and get a life and stop acting like you speak for anyone but yourself. You can also take your BS "be humble" garbage and shove it. I think the team reacts great to people like you. I love being able to go to Discord and not seeing garbage from people like you. If anything, they waited to long to ban you and your telegram friend but the atmosphere there is already better. Oh and someone actually said they thought NRG  was going to $0.40 and they are still in discord. I guess they didn't repeatedly bad mouth the project like you so take your victim crap and shove that while you're at it.

And don't think nobody noticed that you had to go back and quote the old post from days ago just to keep your negative garbage going. You really do think everyone is stupid don't you?

LOL... I did actually go back and ready the history on here and your hate speech is quite consistent. Go back to page 27 and see for yourself.

What's funny is the "BS" as you call it is directly from the Energi's Cultural Standards and Professional Expectations. If those values don't align with you this project might not be a good place.

I suppose I'll get smeared like every other account on here for being "fake", promoting "FUD" and too much "negativity".

Here's an quote from someone I wish I could emulate - crypto-critical-think:

Dude, please stop.  I'm not very good on format in forums so guys please bare with me but I'm talking to you Mergatroid.  Your constant "new account" accusations is exhausting.  I am a full supporter of the Energi project but dorks like you ruin the entire damn thing.  No wonder Discord is such a virgin snowflake shit show of offended little babies.  I absolutely hate the discord and look at this ... still a massive supporter of the project.  To the opposing sides of NRG here, you know who you are obviously, you have some legitimate beefs.  I do find a few things quite peculiar, especially the exchange deposit issue.  Ok folks, roll your eyes yea yea I know it's a major issue ... but there's still a part of me that kinda sorta doesn't really give a shit.   I'm accumulating and accumulating as many nodes as I can so short term price doesn't affect me.  Bias opinion of course but i think the main big accusation here is that Energi team members and big ol Tommy are selling off their bags at these manipulated prices.  Do you guys and gals actually believe that?

As seen with many other posts; this not worth responding too and just one more example of butt hurt when asking a question... Have a nice day!
Blackstone1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 06:21:10 AM

I like bitcointalk.

Each day on discord I pick a random person and award them the first laugh of the day award. Just a little token of appreciation for a random chat that makes me laugh.

DING DING DING We have a winner!!

Its actually too bad you have already been banned from discord or you would have been the winner today hands down. 

Disclaimer: Each person can only win once every 24 hours

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
Mergatroid

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 08:01:01 AM

I like bitcointalk.

LOL... I did actually go back and ready the history on here and your hate speech is quite consistent. Go back to page 27 and see for yourself.

What's funny is the "BS" as you call it is directly from the Energi's Cultural Standards and Professional Expectations. If those values don't align with you this project might not be a good place.

I suppose I'll get smeared like every other account on here for being "fake", promoting "FUD" and too much "negativity".

Here's an quote from someone I wish I could emulate - crypto-critical-think:

Dude, please stop.  I'm not very good on format in forums so guys please bare with me but I'm talking to you Mergatroid.  Your constant "new account" accusations is exhausting.  I am a full supporter of the Energi project but dorks like you ruin the entire damn thing.  No wonder Discord is such a virgin snowflake shit show of offended little babies.  I absolutely hate the discord and look at this ... still a massive supporter of the project.  To the opposing sides of NRG here, you know who you are obviously, you have some legitimate beefs.  I do find a few things quite peculiar, especially the exchange deposit issue.  Ok folks, roll your eyes yea yea I know it's a major issue ... but there's still a part of me that kinda sorta doesn't really give a shit.   I'm accumulating and accumulating as many nodes as I can so short term price doesn't affect me.  Bias opinion of course but i think the main big accusation here is that Energi team members and big ol Tommy are selling off their bags at these manipulated prices.  Do you guys and gals actually believe that?

As seen with many other posts; this not worth responding too and just one more example of butt hurt when asking a question... Have a nice day!

Yeah but the link you promoted for the ex tech lead goes to a different forum. Just another example of you ignoring anything that doesn't fit what you want but that's fine. My point is made and shows exactly what you are.

As to hate, yes, I hate people like you that try to screw over projects by your constant lies through manipulating posts (which was very clearly shown above). What, they didn't give you enough free coins from the Earndrop so you have a bone to pick with them? I know it is hard for you to understand but you attacking the project is attacking our investments as well. You expect people to like you while you try and screw them over? By the way, I wouldn't call you fake but I would call your whining fake when it comes to your ban as is clearly shown in your posts here. As to your other claims, it is very simple. You don't like the project, go find one you do. See, simple.

People that actually do their own research know what they are getting into. Everything you post sounds like you have no interest in the project since they won't bow down to you and put up with your garbage.

Anyways, I won't waste my time with you anymore. Like I said, I made my point for all to see and they can go back through every post here and even on the platforms you are banned on so they clearly see what you are. Go ahead and continue ranting, it just reinforces what I said.
SPjiN_Sean

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 09:50:14 AM

Mergatroid, thank you very much for your support and even though I understand why you are upset, we still want to keep a more polite and positive atmosphere in all of our communities regardless of how people act.
josepontoferreira

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 03:13:49 PM

Attacking people should not be the purpose of this discussion.
I think it's important not to lose focus.

I read about earndrop many times.
It means the team didn't give people anything.
In exchange for promoting the project on social channels, the team paid these people a few coins.
The team has benefited greatly from the dedicated work of the community.
Furthermore, not everyone in the community participated in these events.
It is important, once and for all, that this issue becomes clear.

I read a lot of messages from the "team" saying that people who are not happy with the project should have done a more efficient investigation before joining and, instead of expressing their sadness and asking uncomfortable questions, should leave.
I agree... in part.
How is it possible to do a good research of the project if all negative opinions (on most social media) are removed by the team?
How is it possible to do a good research if all pertinent questions about the project are discouraged?
We only found amazing and fantastic things.
Finally, whoever wants to leave has to wait 3.5 days (if the reliable exchange(s) are not closed for maintenance).
Of course, in my personal case and ultimately, I assume the error of entering the project.
The research I did on the project was (I see now) far from acceptable.

I don't leave this project because of the poor price performance.
I leave the project for the degradation of its value.
I leave this project because I was pushed.
But mostly, I leave the project because I completely disagree with the vision and posture of its leader and his followers.
Personally, in this community, I feel voiceless and even breathless.
The team should try to listen to the community and not silence it.
It's not a nice philosophy.
I'm not "good vibes" for the project and so I know you won't be too sad about my departure.
But I think I can live with this heartbreak.

I was accused of leaving lies.
I was careful to mention the sources of my information.
However, I do not consider myself the owner of the truth and I am not immune to error or infallible.
If you have evidence that I lied, I'm in favor of exposing it.
Please list each of my "lies" and provide evidence that I lied and you are telling the truth.
I appreciate it if you do.

I don't want to finish without raising a few more questions:
Why is it that after my research into Energiswap I came to the conclusion that it is a centralized ecosystem?
It's my thinking but I suggest readers do some research for themselves.
It is important, in my view, to clarify in more detail how Energiswap works.
From audits of the source code of contracts, to the blocking and collateralization of assets in the different blockchains, including the custody of private keys.

I hope that my interventions here can contribute to some clarification for the community and for new people who may come across the project in the future.
I don't wish the team or the project anything bad because it's not my way of being in life.
I admit that the project can even grow but the success cannot be at any cost and frankly I only see a few glimpses of the sun in a sky laden with dark clouds.

I finished selling all the assets I had from the project.
For ethical reasons and self-consciousness I started selling only after starting this discussion.
Unlike usual, I sold at a slight loss but in this case I didn't mind making an exception for you.

Finally, I know you always win, because you are so many and keep increasing.
I'm just one and I'm out of energi.

Best regards.  Smiley
Dragon1748

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 04:15:54 PM

In exchange for promoting the project on social channels, the team paid these people a few coins.

I read a lot of messages from the "team" saying that people who are not happy with the project should have done a more efficient investigation before joining and, instead of expressing their sadness and asking uncomfortable questions, should leave.
I agree... in part.
How is it possible to do a good research of the project if all negative opinions (on most social media) are removed by the team?
How is it possible to do a good research if all pertinent questions about the project are discouraged?
Finally, whoever wants to leave has to wait 3.5 days (if the reliable exchange(s) are not closed for maintenance).
Of course, in my personal case and ultimately, I assume the error of entering the project.

But mostly, I leave the project because I completely disagree with the vision and posture of its leader and his followers.
I'm not "good vibes" for the project and so I know you won't be too sad about my departure.

However, I do not consider myself the owner of the truth and I am not immune to error or infallible.
Please list each of my "lies" and provide evidence that I lied and you are telling the truth.

Why is it that after my research into Energiswap I came to the conclusion that it is a centralized ecosystem?
From audits of the source code of contracts, to the blocking and collateralization of assets in the different blockchains, including the custody of private keys.

I hope that my interventions here can contribute to some clarification for the community and for new people who may come across the project in the future.
I don't wish the team or the project anything bad because it's not my way of being in life.
I admit that the project can even grow but the success cannot be at any cost and frankly I only see a few glimpses of the sun in a sky laden with dark clouds.

For ethical reasons and self-consciousness I started selling only after starting this discussion.
Unlike usual, I sold at a slight loss but in this case I didn't mind making an exception for you.

Best regards.  Smiley

It's sad to say your experience is not unique.

Either people will respect that or flip to descension and smear everything you shared.
Blackstone1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 04:23:32 PM

I agree... in part.

Best regards.  Smiley

Jose

Wishing you all the best on your life's journey and hope that you and your family stay safe and sound.

Take care

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
Texac

Activity: 2212
Merit: 513

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 09:57:57 PM

Hi what are the current requirements to launch a master node abs daily profitably thank you!

Dragon1748

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 10:15:54 PM

Each day on discord I pick a random person and award them the first laugh of the day award. Just a little token of appreciation for a random chat that makes me laugh.

DING DING DING We have a winner!!

Its actually too bad you have already been banned from discord or you would have been the winner today hands down. 

Disclaimer: Each person can only win once every 24 hours

Sarcasm is a subtle art to be recognized. Gold star for you.
Dzigis1

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 12:31:49 AM

Hi what are the current requirements to launch a master node abs daily profitably thank you!

Most everything you need for how to do, you can find in this guide.  https://docs.energi.software/en/masternode-guide

Masternode require 1k NRG to get started and you can host up to 100k on one core node/VPS.

You can keep an eye on the reward times for MN here - https://nexus.energi.network/reward-calculator  Currently Average reward time is 36.12 hours.
SPjiN_Sean

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:01:07 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2021, 01:14:18 AM by SPjiN_Sean

Come join us on Discord in #tech-discussion, there's a bunch more people there that can help you 24/7.
https://discord.gg/9nzB5EEN
Murky

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 11:09:05 AM

Hey everyone.

I am fairly new to Energi and just want to say it looks like an interesting project.

Can someone tell me when the bridge will be available for mainnet Energiswap please? I tried it for the testing but just wondering when it will actually be launched.

Thank you in advance.
Holukai

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2021, 11:50:44 AM

Hey everyone.

I am fairly new to Energi and just want to say it looks like an interesting project.

Can someone tell me when the bridge will be available for mainnet Energiswap please? I tried it for the testing but just wondering when it will actually be launched.

Thank you in advance.

Hey there and welcome to Energi.

We don't have a specific date currently but the estimate is a few weeks to ensure everything is running properly and secure.

We will be posting an announcement about it when it is launched though. We generally put these on all of our social media channels as well as our Discord and Telegram servers.

Murky

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 08:01:44 AM

Hey everyone.

Thank you in advance.

Hey there and welcome to Energi.

We don't have a specific date currently but the estimate is a few weeks to ensure everything is running properly and secure.

We will be posting an announcement about it when it is launched though. We generally put these on all of our social media channels as well as our Discord and Telegram servers.

Thanks again.

I am really looking forward to being able to use Energiswap, especially when the ETH fees inevitably climb again. I know that Energiswap is useable currently but the bridge is the key for me so I will be eagerly watching for that news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: